Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

What Would You Do To This Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do To This Child? (1004 Views)

Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) / What Can You Say Of This Child's Posture? / I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills, This Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do To This Child? by Sanmel(f): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Things are happening o... As a parent, what would you do if you have such a child?
I don't even know if the Celestial church can properly handle this one shocked

1 Share

Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by Samade7: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
you don born ur wife's spiritual husband.

wetin i even sabi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
If this is true then he surely don't want to have his love divided among siblings. Take him for deliverance
Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by taiwotimitt: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
This is super story....... grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by Haakeem(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hahaha,funny.
If this story is true, i would just give him a tablet that would make him sleep,then proceed to do the do,but if he wakes up after his spirit senced we are are about to do the do,i would just take him to the orphanage or rather take him to our religious leader for a deliverance....
What nonsence!
Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
I SMELL LIES

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by gasparpisciotta: 7:30am On Dec 07, 2021
Problem child.

Story looks incredible though
Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by insure1: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by Mariangeles(f): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
Samade7:

wetin i even sabi
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by Yomexy11: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2022

wetin i even sabi

U nailed it bro
Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Sanmel:
Things are happening o... As a parent, what would you do if you have such a child?
I don't even know if the Celestial church can properly handle this one shocked
This is what grandparents are there for. The kid can spend one year with one set of grandparents and another with the other. By the time he/she turns six, problem is already resolved. undecided
Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by ImaIma1(f): 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
When he was baby, they would have gotten a maid to keep him busy while they got busy since he was proving difficult. As he got older, send him to grandma's place. Let her know the situation and let her keep an eye on him and see how he wants to swallow tv.

If anything happens, they should rush him to the hospital. After all, the parents are not doctors.

All in all, I think the story is exaggerated.
Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by Mariangeles(f): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
ImaIma1:
When he was baby, they would have gotten a maid to keep him busy while they got busy since he was proving difficult. As he got older, send him to grandma's place. Let her know the situation and let her keep an eye on him and see how he wants to swallow tv.

If anything happens, they should rush him to the hospital. After all, the parents are not doctors.

All in all, I think the story is exaggerated.

I kind of like the white people style of raising a baby.
Right from when their babies are little, they train their babies not to be too attached to them.
They don't hold their babies except when necessary.
They always put their babies down in their cots, in the babies' room, with those speakers attached to the cot, so that they can hear when the babies cry.
Even those babies don't need to fall asleep at night before they put them to bed.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by ImaIma1(f): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

I kind of like the white people style of raising a baby.
Right from when their babies are little, they train their babies not to be too attached to them.
They don't hold their babies except when necessary.
They always put their babies down in their cots, in the babies' room, with those speakers attached to the cot, so that they can hear when the babies cry.
Even those babies don't need to fall asleep at night before they put them to bed.

I agree.

I read a lot when I was pregnant. I got to know about letting them sleep in their beds. So, from the hospital, my babies have slept in their own beds.

I read about separation anxiety and I didn't want that kind of attachment. So I sent my baby to creche from like 7-8months to make her see other people.

I don't like too much carrying because babies get used to whatever you do with them. So even when my MIL and inlaws were around, I didn't allow them carry her a lot. I keep her in her bouncer, in her bed, on my bed, etc..

Whatever we complain about that the babies do, we unknowingly caused them.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by Sanmel(f): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2022
ImaIma1:

I agree.

I read a lot when I was pregnant. I got to know about letting them sleep in their beds. So, from the hospital, my babies have slept in their own beds.

I read about separation anxiety and I didn't want that kind of attachment. So I sent my baby to creche from like 7-8months to make her see other people.

I don't like too much carrying because babies get used to whatever you do with them. So even when my MIL and inlaws were around, I didn't allow them carry her a lot. I keep her in her bouncer, in her bed, on my bed, etc..

Whatever we complain about that the babies do, we unknowingly caused them.
Wow! Thanks for the enlightenment..

(1) (Reply)

sold / How Can I Handle This? / Cellcom Users In Abuja Ala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.