Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

My Baby Is One Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Is One Today (1019 Views)

Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Baby Is One Today by verybadmouth(m): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2022
My little cutie. I love you so much. No matter how much you scatter the house, I still love you. Live on and shine on. smiley.
Make una check my signature for-aza. Nairalanders are wonderful people. I know you will do me well.

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Is One Today by Davidave(m): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2022
Happy birthday baby girl
Re: My Baby Is One Today by Reinamaria(f): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2022
Such a cutie.
Happy birthday to the little princess.
Re: My Baby Is One Today by thesicilian: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2022
She's beautiful. I personally will never post my family pictures online though. This world is too dark

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Is One Today by verybadmouth(m): 8:09am On Nov 03, 2022
Davidave:
Happy birthday baby girl
Thanks so much sir/ma.
Re: My Baby Is One Today by verybadmouth(m): 8:09am On Nov 03, 2022
Reinamaria:
Such a cutie.
Happy birthday to the little princess.
thanks ma

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is One Today by verybadmouth(m): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2022
thesicilian:
She's beautiful. I personally will never post my family pictures online though. This world is too dark
I understand sir. Thanks for the compliments sir
Re: My Baby Is One Today by GOFRONT(m): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2022
Happy birthday lil one......May you live to be a blessing to your generation with the Good and sweet words that come out of your mouth.........Don't be like Your daddy who has got a Very bad mouth. grin grin
Re: My Baby Is One Today by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2022
Happy birthday little damsel, wishing you more of today in the land of the living. And I pray God provides for your Parents to take care of you
Re: My Baby Is One Today by Imanche001(m): 8:22am On Nov 03, 2022
Many more years many more celebrations many more blessings many more mercy happy birthday pretty.
Re: My Baby Is One Today by verybadmouth(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2022
GOFRONT:
Happy birthday lil one......May you live to be a blessing to your generation with the Good and sweet words that come out of your mouth.........Don't be like Your daddy who has got a Very bad mouth. grin grin
lol. She has a very good mouth. Like her mommy
Re: My Baby Is One Today by dawnomike(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2022
verybadmouth:
My little cutie. I love you so much. No matter how much you scatter the house, I still love you. Live on and shine on. smiley.
Make una check my signature for-aza. Nairalanders are wonderful people. I know you will do me well.
Happy birthday to her... May she grow to make you a proud father
Re: My Baby Is One Today by Dexpro: 8:52am On Nov 03, 2022
Happy birthday princess cutie.

Long life and prosperity in good health.
Re: My Baby Is One Today by verybadmouth(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2022
dawnomike:
Happy birthday to her... May she grow to make you a proud father
Amen sir
Re: My Baby Is One Today by jeromestarks: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2022
verybadmouth:
Take down the picture of your baby and protect him/her.
Re: My Baby Is One Today by verybadmouth(m): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2022
jeromestarks:

Take down the picture of your baby and protect him/her.
Okay sir
Re: My Baby Is One Today by shantti(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2022
Happy birthday to her
Re: My Baby Is One Today by verybadmouth(m): 10:46am On Nov 06, 2022
shantti:
Happy birthday to her
Thanks chief. Oya do small thing for her na
Re: My Baby Is One Today by culf: 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
happy birthday little angel. may God grant you grace to do great exploit and standout.
Re: My Baby Is One Today by verybadmouth(m): 6:41am On Nov 07, 2022
culf:
happy birthday little angel. may God grant you grace to do great exploit and standout.
Amen sir. Thanks for the good wishes. Oya do small thing for her sir. Check my signature sir. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Rethinking My Stay In Nigeria / Be Careful What The Children Watch ! / Nosy People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.