Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

The Real Housewives Of Nigeria? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Real Housewives Of Nigeria? (2809 Views)

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Recap: Claudia Jordan Flirts With Porsha Williams’ Ex / The Real Housewives Of Atlanta. / The Real Nigerian Housewives Of The United Kingdom! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Housewives Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2011
I just want to know if there is any Real Housewives reality series in Nigeria ,maybe The Real Housewives of Lagos, Abuja. I love the series of Orange County; New York City; Atlanta; New Jersey; Beverly Hills; and Miami.
Re: The Real Housewives Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2011
Maybe the real housewives of nairaland cheesy cheesy grin wink cheesy
Re: The Real Housewives Of Nigeria? by ayomide202(f): 12:27am On Jun 12, 2011
I wont be surprised we got naija version of many shows. They r probably working on it. Lol
Re: The Real Housewives Of Nigeria? by tpia5: 12:39am On Jun 12, 2011
would be nice.

unlimited drama.
Re: The Real Housewives Of Nigeria? by ell77(f): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
I would definitely watch this I talked about it on my thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1064533/real-nigerian-housewives-united-kingdom

If any of you guys can run this show I will be glued to the screen!

(1) (Reply)

Heartless And Adulterous Husband, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce / I'm still here because of my kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.