Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

I'm still here because of my kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm still here because of my kids (2827 Views)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. / My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm still here because of my kids by Bestnk41(f): 1:01am On Dec 27, 2021
I am tired and frustrated, I don't know how to start or what to say. The simple truth is that we are dying slowly by the minute by starvation, 25th December 2021 was Merry Christmas for many people, it was a day of tears of sorrow for me like so many other days that has past.

I and my kids need urgent help, please help us oo! for the sake of God before we become RIP.

I find it extremely difficult to come to NL to seek for help because of the backlash and humiliating words some people do rain on people who sought for help online, because some people may feel offended by it, please, do not feel bad or offended that I am asking for help from people here, if you cannot assist, please do not add to the pain and sorrow I feel, I am loosing my sanity already, I am heavily depressed right now, I feel like I am dead already.

If you can help me and my kids, please do not hesitate and God will reward you but if you cannot help us, please do not discourage others and God will also bless you, we also need your prayers if that is what you can offer, I don't want to bore any person with long story and am not saying this to exploit anyone, God forbid.

It's just that my husband left us for his ex girlfriend in Ghana, whom he secretly got pregnant and when the issue got exposed he left after the family of the lady threatened to kill him if he does not marry there daughter and this issue has caused great misunderstanding between my family and his family before he abandoned us.

The small business I was managing collapse gradually because all expenses for the daily survival of me and my kids was coming from my business and these includes food, medical, school fees etc, we all know how expensive things are right now in Nigeria, and suicide is not an option for us because of starvation or challenges which is temporary.

Pls help us out

May God bless you all.
Re: I'm still here because of my kids by HarunaWest(m): 1:34am On Dec 27, 2021
Bestnk41:
I am tired and frustrated, I don't know how to start or what to say. The simple truth is that we are dying slowly by the minute by starvation, 25th December 2021 was Merry Christmas for many people, it was a day of tears of sorrow for me like so many other days that has past.

I and my kids need urgent help, please help us oo! for the sake of God before we become RIP.

I find it extremely difficult to come to NL to seek for help because of the backlash and humiliating words some people do rain on people who sought for help online, because some people may feel offended by it, please, do not feel bad or offended that I am asking for help from people here, if you cannot assist, please do not add to the pain and sorrow I feel, I am loosing my sanity already, I am heavily depressed right now, I feel like I am dead already.

If you can help me and my kids, please do not hesitate and God will reward you but if you cannot help us, please do not discourage others and God will also bless you, we also need your prayers if that is what you can offer, I don't want to bore any person with long story and am not saying this to exploit anyone, God forbid.

It's just that my husband left us for his ex girlfriend in Ghana, whom he secretly got pregnant and when the issue got exposed he left after the family of the lady threatened to kill him if he does not marry there daughter and this issue has caused great misunderstanding between my family and his family before he abandoned us.

The small business I was managing collapse gradually because all expenses for the daily survival of me and my kids was coming from my business and these includes food, medical, school fees etc, we all know how expensive things are right now in Nigeria, and suicide is not an option for us because of starvation or challenges which is temporary.

Pls help us out

May God bless you all.
You can see why we call yall fraudsters which you are. Why did you post your account number. You came here to ask for help and next thing is your account number. You are simply a fraud. You didn't even specify what you lack or what you need instead you sharperly post your Aza...nawa to una,una no gree change format.

3 Likes

Re: I'm still here because of my kids by Bestnk41(f): 2:51am On Dec 27, 2021
HarunaWest:

You can see why we call yall fraudsters which you are. Why did you post your account number. You came here to ask for help and next thing is your account number. You are simply a fraud. You didn't even specify what you lack or what you need instead you sharperly post your Aza...nawa to una,una no gree change format.

@Haruwest, for Christ sake I am not a frauster because I was asking for help, I'm sorry, if you feel offended because I included my account number out of frustration, you can help me remove it, putting my account does not mean I am a frauster, you could have corrected me in a civil manner rather than calling me a fraudster, which is very wrong, anyone can make a mistake.

Secondly, you said I did not mention my need, but I stated starvation which is caused by lack of food. I can't compile a list of grocery that we need because I don't have a choice, if I had stated that we don't have a place to sleep, then you would understand we need shelter, though, shelter is not our major problem now despite that our rent expired since September 2021.

I have sold virtually everything including our mattresses and my kids sleeps on the cabinet plank where their old books and clothes are used to form a mattress and I sleep on the floor and we suffer too much ache as a result of the surface we sleep on, but the most important thing for us right is food in order to stay alive, it's not my right to come here to list all my needs, but whatever your heart permits you to assist us with will be Ok.
Re: I'm still here because of my kids by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:25am On Dec 27, 2021
HarunaWest:

Some of you guys can be too stupidly judgemental at times.

Wouldn't someone who needs help post the means(in this case, account number) through which the help can be rendered?
Would doing just that simply make the person fraudulent?
So, Davido is now a fraudster for posting his account number the other day?
Nawaoo!

8 Likes

Re: I'm still here because of my kids by HarunaWest(m): 9:33am On Dec 27, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

Wouldn't someone who needs help post the means(in this case, account number) through which the help can be rendered?
Nawaoo!
You said i am stupidly judgemental. You are insane bro. You opened the thread to react to my comment but not to assist her. Can you see you are a cohort as well? Bunch if greedy thieves.

2 Likes

Re: I'm still here because of my kids by Bestnk41(f): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
[quote author=HarunaWest post=108842549]
You can see why we call yall fraudsters which you are. Why did you post your account number. You came here to ask for help and next thing is your account number. You are simply a fraud. You didn't even specify what you lack or what you need instead you sharperly post your Aza...nawa to una,una no gree change format.[/quote

@Harunawest sorry I can't access my email because I'm using free opera mini browser and I don't have data to login through chrome or moxilla, pls if you have anything to assist us with pls do, even as I speak now no dime with me to do anything, not even food since yesterday.

It might be shameful that we don't have anything to eat but that is just the truth.

1 Like

Re: I'm still here because of my kids by Bestnk41(f): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Pls someone should help us out even if is for today and tomorrow survival, my kids are complaining of their head turning them.

Pls we are dying slowly, at least to have something to eat today.
Re: I'm still here because of my kids by Bestnk41(f): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
I'm still here, I'm loosing it, you know it's not easy to come online to ask for assistance but I don't have a choice,

Still dying in silence, pls someone should help us to survive today
Re: I'm still here because of my kids by Zico777(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
Bestnk41:
I'm still here, I'm loosing it, you know it's not easy to come online to ask for assistance but I don't have a choice,

Still dying in silence, pls someone should help us to survive today

Where do u reside?
Re: I'm still here because of my kids by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lilian check your accout i just sent you something.
Re: I'm still here because of my kids by Bestnk41(f): 12:15am On Dec 28, 2021
Zico777:

Where do u reside?

@Zico777 Lagos
Re: I'm still here because of my kids by Bestnk41(f): 12:19am On Dec 28, 2021
Skyview01:

@skyview01--Thanks and God bless and replenish your pocket.
Re: I'm still here because of my kids by Nozino: 12:38am On Dec 28, 2021
Skyview01:

Without being told, you for know say na scammer.

1 Like

Re: I'm still here because of my kids by Nozino: 12:39am On Dec 28, 2021
Bestnk41:

@Zico777 Lagos

Oga go find work.
Re: I'm still here because of my kids by Bestnk41(f): 1:27am On Dec 28, 2021
Nozino:

Without being told, you for know say na scammer.

Out of the aboundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. It's just your mindset, if your heart is filled with evil you will only speak evil of everything you see and you will not see the good in others and everything will appear to be evil in your eyes. Change your mindset and God will bless you.

If I am a scammer let God Judge me but if I'm not, he will bless me and let this cup pass over. I will not ask him to judge you but ask him to prove to you that man's wisdom is only but foolishness before God.

You don't have to feel bad or angry over the help someone else provided to another person who is in sincerely in need. I can only prove to anyone who provided me help that I am not a scammer as you have maliciously said from the place of hate and wickedness.

I will not pray God to give you the taste of your own medicine because I don't hate you but I completely hate the hate and the evil you speak against me and I ask him to forgive you because you are not the one speaking but the devil who hates goodness, love and compassion.

I understand that when destiny helpers come to the rescue of someone in need, the devil will use his human vessels or agents to discourage and poison the hearts of those who have love and compassion to help out.

I pray you don't meet calamity, because if you do, you will understand that you are not God but a mere mortal who cannot save himself.
Re: I'm still here because of my kids by Bestnk41(f): 1:44am On Dec 28, 2021
Skyview01:

@Skyview, I thank God Almighty for you and I once more appreciate your help and may God Almighty make provisions for you and bless you greatly from this day and as you enter the year 2022, he will meet you at every point of your need in the name of Jesus. Amen.

1 Like

Re: I'm still here because of my kids by Bestnk41(f): 1:54am On Dec 28, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

Nawaoo!

@ChybuzzDD, May God bless you for your understanding and your wisdom
Re: I'm still here because of my kids by Double0h7(f): 3:08am On Dec 28, 2021
You registered this moniker in October but only started using it to beg in the last week. I'm not saying you a fraudstar but something ain't right about your movements.

3 Likes

Re: I'm still here because of my kids by xperiencelove(m): 6:54am On Dec 28, 2021
How do we confirm you are not here to scam us? If I can have a pictorial evidence, I will support you with 5k but if I can confirm your claim with video call with you and your kids in your house, we will talk about a business you can start and God will help us.
Merry Christmas in arrear and new year in advance.

4 Likes

Re: I'm still here because of my kids by Omakraid(f): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2021
Hmmn, things are happening. It is well
Re: I'm still here because of my kids by Nozino: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2021
Bestnk41:

Out of the aboundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. It's just your mindset, if your heart is filled with evil you will only speak evil of everything you see and you will not see the good in others and everything will appear to be evil in your eyes. Change your mindset and God will bless you.

If I am a scammer let God Judge me but if I'm not, he will bless me and let this cup pass over. I will not ask him to judge you but ask him to prove to you that man's wisdom is only but foolishness before God.

You don't have to feel bad or angry over the help someone else provided to another person who is in sincerely in need. I can only prove to anyone who provided me help that I am not a scammer as you have maliciously said from the place of hate and wickedness.

I will not pray God to give you the taste of your own medicine because I don't hate you but I completely hate the hate and the evil you speak against me and I ask him to forgive you because you are not the one speaking but the devil who hates goodness, love and compassion.

I understand that when destiny helpers come to the rescue of someone in need, the devil will use his human vessels or agents to discourage and poison the hearts of those who have love and compassion to help out.

I pray you don't meet calamity, because if you do, you will understand that you are not God but a mere mortal who cannot save himself.

This emotional blackmail won’t work. Be thankful that your cheap scam worked on a few gullible people. Good morning.
Re: I'm still here because of my kids by ahnie: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2021
xperiencelove:
How do we confirm you are not here to scam us? If I can have a pictorial evidence, I will support you with 5k but if I can confirm your claim with video call with you and your kids in your house, we will talk about a business you can start and God will help us.
Up till now....she never respond to this persons Goodwill o

1 Like

Re: I'm still here because of my kids by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
xperiencelove:

Good day sir,

How i wish the bolded statement will be applicable to me. I can do anything just to get out of my present condition. I prefer farming though
Re: I'm still here because of my kids by Nozino: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
xperiencelove:

Pictorial evidence kwa? I can edit you into any picture holding any placard of my choice. Pictures are easily manipulated. I assure you that this OP is a scammer but you can go ahead and give HIM your money.
Re: I'm still here because of my kids by xperiencelove(m): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
Thank you.
Nozino:

Pictorial evidence kwa? I can edit you into any picture holding any placard of my choice. Pictures are easily manipulated. I assure you that this OP is a scammer but you can go ahead and give HIM your money.
Re: I'm still here because of my kids by richdad555: 3:53am On Dec 29, 2021
Nawoa!
Re: I'm still here because of my kids by damosade(m): 4:12am On Dec 29, 2021
I knew from oneset,,your husband follow sisi go Ghana..
Ole ifo.
Re: I'm still here because of my kids by richdad555: 4:19am On Dec 29, 2021
udoji2021:

Good day sir,

How i wish the bolded statement will be applicable to me. I can do anything just to get out of my present condition. I prefer farming though

Bros, Nigerians no get love here, if you talk na scammer them go call you.
Re: I'm still here because of my kids by richdad555: 4:31am On Dec 29, 2021
ahnie:

Up till now....she never respond to this persons Goodwill o

Mental case plenty for here, African man heart na total blackout, no love for their fellow humans, mtchewwww!!, If motor hit person down, them go still blame the person for ground say you no dey look road? If person ask for help them no go help but them go day busy the insult the person, call am criminal like say them know am before, or like say the person kill their mama for village, why?

Them no ask Davido to show say him Rolls-Royce dey for wharf before them send millions to help out, that is pure love no reserve, if you want help person do it private, u no owe any person explanation, you no need to mention the amount or wetin you want give, that one suppose be between you and God.

See as some evil people dey talk say they woman never reply, the woman na fake and na this, these kind people no go fit help their own brother or sister self talk less of another person, use that energy help yourself take get sense.

All people need help now or later, your own fit be accident for Lagos/ Ibadan expressway or for any road with your Benz and money but na person go still help rush you go hospital.

Some go claim like them want help but na lie so that people way want help go say person don help the person already.

When you block helpers from person na so Oluwa go block your own help, you fit get everything for life and one day you fit slump for road and na human being to still save you that day, Make una get sense.

If person never help you or your parents inside this life for anything before make you talk for here now so that we go know, otherwise keep quiet so that you no go kill yourself for another person natter.

If person borrow you pen for bank, na still help o!,

Good advice way person give you, na still help o!

Doctors and nurses way day for hospital when your mama born you, na still help them help you and your mama o!

I fit write one thousand pages for different type of help wey every human being need, both the richest and the poorest people.

2 Likes

Re: I'm still here because of my kids by richdad555: 5:29am On Dec 29, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

Nawaoo!

Bros, I tire o!

I wonder why some of us dey wicked like this, and na the reason why African man go still remain for mental slavery till the end of time. Na only fraudsters dey call person fraudster, that na sure, you no fit call person fraudster from a distance.

for example; any person wey day insult another person mama or papa, it show say dey person dey insult him own parents too for home. If you check GOFUNDME, you go see how whitey day render help with love to the needy and for comment session you no go hear say the OP na scammer or frauster, even people way no get to give go still say something nice but here na insults go follow, jeez!

If I want help person one stupid Nigerian man or woman with dirty mentality go tell me plenty reason why that person no deserve help, that's why Africa no go develop. We too dey show say na we holy pass and the next person na evil. Kai!
Re: I'm still here because of my kids by Bestnk41(f): 2:05am On Dec 30, 2021
xperiencelove:

Sorry, for the late reply caused by a temporal ban by NL, I actually replied indicating my email and I was immediately ban till 1:00 AM 30th Dec, 2021.

A video call will be Ok because I am not exploiting or scamming anyone as many have maliciously and wrongly claimed, I am honestly in a terrible situation of need as I earlier stated and that is the bitter and only truth.

You can message me privately.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female In Interracial Marriage Or Relationship Meet Others For Friendships! / What Is One Thing You Caught Your Child Doing That You Wish You Had Never Seen? / Nigerian Man Based Abroad Has Oyinbo Gf But Wants 2 Marry Nigerian Girl. Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.