Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo (14274 Views)

Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members / Buhari Commissions Orlu/owerri Dual Carriage Road / INEC Officer Caught Trying To Change Ward Result For APC In Orlu, Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Emergingnation(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2021
KosiGee:

I don’t believe the military….but I know this is a prelude to something more sinister.

Whoever concocted this would plant more IEDs on a heavy traffic route…kill and maim civilians then blame IPOB for bringing devastations to south east.

Even a novice would’ve concealed those device properly.

Nigeria army and DSS are testing the mic.
Don't has been my thought..

The Jihadist Fulani government are bend to do anything that will attract international attentions to desintegration IPOB as a terrorist organization...

They will fail,cos international community can't take such a sensitive decisions without proper investigation..
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by heniford2: 8:56am On Dec 07, 2021
Just imagine the stupidity of Nigerian Army if you dey far now u go begin think say Eastern states na war zone area not knowing na lies upon lies
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by rottennaija(m): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2021
AntiBMC:

Oh...so you know what false ideas are and you are spewing utter garbage from ur mouth? Nah.

You will never know what a false idea is even if it slaps you in the face.
at least I can see the false narratives you are spewing.
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by KosiGee(m): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2021
Emergingnation:
Don't has been my thought..

The Jihadist Fulani government are bend to do anything that will attract international attentions to desintegration IPOB as a terrorist organization...

They will fail,cos international community can't take such a sensitive decisions without proper investigation..

“International community”. Who are they?
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Lionnation: 9:02am On Dec 07, 2021
Look at ordinary battery they are calling bomb

Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Tochj(m): 9:03am On Dec 07, 2021
The right question to ask the army is
How do you know IPOB planted the device.
Nothing like planting bomb device before Army occupation
No Army occupation where they are needed in the North
Terrorists are occupying territories in the North but
They chose a peaceful east
Dishing out scary Informations everyday
We are tired abeg
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by gidgiddy: 9:05am On Dec 07, 2021
rottennaija:
it is their job to fight against both internal and external aggression that threatens the breakdown of the country. Or didn't you know of it? When the police and other security agencies are overwhelm, it's the army that is the last resort and they don't come with rubber bullet.

Well in this situation, there was no aggression and nobody in the area complained they were overwhelmed

There are many places in Sokoto, Zamfara, Southern Kaduna, Platue etc where insurgents have already taken over territory, slaughtering hundreds of people daily and their Governors are shouting all the time that they are not only overwhelmed, but drowning
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by rexwalters: 9:08am On Dec 07, 2021
Emergingnation:
.Only the gullible unity beggars can be decieve by this childish lies and propaganda.
And you think that Terrorist will see freedom anytime soon?
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 07, 2021
Emergingnation:
.Only the gullible unity beggars can be decieve by this childish lies and propaganda.

Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by tungamaje: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2021
This una IPOB planting bombs to blow up Ndigbo news isn't convincing at all. Even other non Igbos won't believe it
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Bigpapi: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2021
Emergingnation:

They a traditional beggars
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by mediainc: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2021
gidgiddy:

Its not the job of the Army to maintain peace, thats not what they are trained for

Where the Nigerian Army is, there is no peace
In times of internal insurgency or massive unrest beyond the control of the police the army comes in, it has happened in America during the massive looting aftermath of black lives, military reserves were called in and positioned for public peace, law and order, it happens military is a state institution, it's there for the good of the state. Yes, the military maintains the peace, because the way we are tribalized in Nigeria, if not for the military, by now we will all be at war.
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Freebills12: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2021
Look at how Nigerian soldiers are disgracing themselves... This news reminds me of how the whole Muslim Norther Nigerians were jubilating because a decorator came to church with his equipments, they gladly labelled him Christian terrorist. Nigerian army are it again... Shame
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by LLMG: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2021
well said
Vickym1:
Army should pls allow South East to have peace and stop making it look like there's war over there.

All these their unwanted energy is needed up north

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by safarigirl(f): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2021
gidgiddy:
How do you plant a bomb under concrete?

How do you plant a bomb under tarred road?

Look at what liers are showing as bomb, something that is still inside the carton

The Nigerian Army should be ashamed of its self

This is my own problem with the lie

How do you plant a bomb under a tarred road?

If it was planted before the road was tarred, wouldn't it have exploded while work was going on on the road, or, at least detected? That is a very shallow hole, so, how was a road tarred on it without detection?

Was it after the road was tarred that they came and broke the tarred road to fix the IED? How come no one noticed people damaging a road and planting an IED?

Anyone who believes this lie is either a child, or being wilfully stupid.
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by winningwinner(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2021
No. This one can never fly...!

Those who planted the IEDs are those who went for it. If you know, you know. Nigeria Army of today has lost everything gallantry and resorted to cheap blackmail and propaganda. If you believe this information you can believe anything...

Using an Igboman to do propaganda job in the army is despicable. Army spokesman is a dirty job, my brother run for your life because on retirement, all the lies you have ever told to remain recognized will fly into oblivion and you will be made to face reality. You will return home to the same people you lied against and the government you served can never be of any help again.

You will be made to face those you helped kill their children on trumped up charges as IPOB/ESN killers. My brother calm down now and take my advice. That office you occupy today, someone was there yesterday, and that person's voice is no longer loud. Did you find out what actually happened to him?.

All the killings in the Southeast by the army and police on daily basis, what are the causes? Why are the innocent people being harassed constantly?

Okay, now I understand. The soldiers and the police had a deal. I also remembered when police officers told Nigerians that they will never sacrifice their lives to Boko Haram that the police are not trained for war. That if government is looking for who to fight war, they should engage the army.

Even the army are afraid to fight wars today. Remember how many of them threw away their guns and ran away from sambisa. They also paid their wives to go to aso rock and protest against sending their husbands to sambisa.

Yea, they now manufactured a safehaven in the Southeast where no war exists, employing their unpopular tactics of war using the state governor as host to fly a war card, while living comfortably. When two army officers disagree and one kills the other, they parade his corpse as being killed by IPOB/ESN members. What a country!

So Nigeria loves the Southeast so much as to send the army and police to protect people's lives there? Lies! They want everyone in the Southeast dead!!! There is hatred for people in that area... If the military is well trained in war as they claim, why did Boko Haram last this long?

This government told us that Boko Haram has been decimated. The Army General to sold that dummy to us has retired and the Army is still fighting Boko Haram... And Boko Haram is still killing the army. They are still there in Borno and some northeastern states as well as the northwest.

Any soldier or police you see flexing muscle in Southeast today is a runaway personnel who has run out of beneficial ideas. Only propaganda and blackmail.

Nigeria government, please free your people. Is it madness that government is importing guns and other ammunitions to use them on its citizens...? Who does that? Guns are meant for hunting animals and not for human beings. It's only a COWARD that raises a gun on an armless opponent.

Even we watch Oyibo films, during wars with guns, the square it out, but when one drops his gun the other does the same, and the settle it with bare hands. Only the cowards run for arms.... Do we have soldiers or CoWARDS?

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Tranquillity360: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2021
Emergingnation:
Only the gullible unity beggars can be decieve by this childish lies and propaganda.
Edit your comment and Add "that Nigera soldiers can't detect bomb they themselves didn't plant"
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by LLMG: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2021
you and ur kins wish but it won't happen, its only the likes of you and the nigerian govt that see terrorism in the southeast, bandits killing people everyday are mere businessmen. Keep deceiving urself.
rottennaija:
the army is the only entity standing in the way of full blown terrorism in the SE. The police and other security agencies were overwhelm.
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2021
Big lie.. Na una plant am. Awon werey grin
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by gidado14(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2021

Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by CaptainAyub: 9:33am On Dec 07, 2021
Abdul05:
Get out from my mention
Na you first mention am oo,bloody unity beggar
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2021
rottennaija:
the army is the only entity standing in the way of full blown terrorism in the SE. The police and other security agencies were overwhelm.
sharrap no terrorism in SE angry The violence is Fulani instigated ..this propaganda is DOA
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by LLMG: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2021
the fg is so desperate to destabilize the southeast and give it a bad image. No one is to blame but the southeast elite.
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by LyfeJennings(m): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2021
AntiBMC:

Tah caman gataway from my mention. Puke.

Ode
Internet gangstas
If una like, turn SE to warzone
It don't concern us
Na una people in go die
Na una go loose
Lmaon
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Tranquillity360: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2021
AntiBMC:
Hmm... finding IEDs in a region that has not seen any kind of Explosion in decades? Okay...this drama they are acting...we are keen on watching it to the end.

They didn't discover d ones used to blow up that Oyo prison...or d ones that blew up many soldiers on a road in the North, few weeks ago. Imb£ciles.

That's because Nigeria soldiers can't discover bomb they themselves didn't plant.

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Neddstark: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2021
Emergingnation:
Only the gullible unity beggars can be decieve by this childish lies and propaganda.

The people IPOB killed must be ghosts

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by baralatie(m): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
Is Borno state not safer than meth region now?
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by od501: 9:46am On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Dagger111(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2021
Emergingnation:
I don't dangle with Yoruba Muslims

A statement from Ipobians everytime as to disunite the Yorubas. Awon olori pelebe Omo ale.
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by InoGetJoy: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2021
obynzo:

Bro you believe this crap from Nigerian Army. Who plants an IED like that. so conspicuous that anyone can spot it? This is propaganda and false flag tactics. The aim is to justify the claim that IPOB are terrorists to give legal backing to a full scale military operation against them. They know the international community is watching and they know that the Nigerian army has a poor record of human rights violations and extra judicial killing that is why Nigerian army is playing propaganda to show the world that IPOB are terrorists and they are the aggressor. One thing about insurgency it cannot operate in a small space because they(insurgents) would lose the advantage of speed that is why it thrives in the north and it is impossible in the east because they would be spotted even by the locals so if it is happening it is definitely a script from a playbook that is acting out here.
the person you quoted know this but they'll support every rubbish simply because of their hatred of the Igbo man, hatred born out of envy

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by InoGetJoy: 9:56am On Dec 07, 2021
oilyngbati:
I really pity Ndigbo for allowing hatred to becloud their judgement. They’ve refused to smell the coffee that Ipob is a full terrorist organization and like most terrorist organization, they crave attention, and the most effective way to get the attention is to kill en mass.
namadi cownu and his Ipob admire boko haram, hence their continued reference to boko haram whenever you engage them in any argument.
I’ve always asked the Igbo: who would you want to guide you….police/army that has known location or unknown gunmen with unknown locations?
I'm Igbo, I live in Imo state and I can boldly tell you the only gunmen we're afraid of are the Known gunmen, a.k.a the army and police. These people have wasted the lives of plenty innocent young men these past few days but you lots will never see that. Your government branded IPOB as a terrorist group when they were only waving flags and your terrorist government is doing everything to justify it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti: PDP Senators, Governors beg Senator Olujimi Not To Leave PDP / I'll Not Contest For Presidency Until 10 Million Nigerians Endorse Me – Okorocha / Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.