Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo (14288 Views)

Bandit Leader, Dogo Gudali, Killed By Explosives Planted By Gang Members / Buhari Commissions Orlu/owerri Dual Carriage Road / INEC Officer Caught Trying To Change Ward Result For APC In Orlu, Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Emergingnation(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2021
Dagger111:

A statement from Ipobians everytime as to disunite the Yorubas. Awon olori pelebe Omo ale.
I hope this statement was made by your imagery IPOB

Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by ArewaNorth: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2021
Vickym1:
Army should pls allow South East to have peace and stop making it look like there's war over there.

All these their unwanted energy is needed up north

You don't understand the consequences of ur suggestion. Do u know that Jigawa State people never know Boko Haram existence except in news?
Do u know that average people living in Maiduguri metropolis enjoy more peace than most Nigerians in other part of the country for more than 6yrs?
Do u know that today Jigawa, Kano, Gombe, Bauchi, larger part of Yobe are more peaceful than the entire SE?
Do u know that, with all the banditry, kidnapping and cattle rustling, average Northerners hear or see this atrocities just in media but have never experienced it? But is real!
Do u know that most Kaduna metropolis resident hear banditry in news and wonder if it is true than experiencing it?
What u failed to understand is, if disaster doesn't affect u, it is difficult to understand it. It may seem just like media hyping but it is happening!

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by KingDamzzy(m): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2021
mrkunlex:
Mpuru mmiri takers are hellbent on turning sad yeast to another afghanEASTERN

Don't mind them. The dog they have been feeding because of tribal bias has turned to a lion and broken out of its cage.

Exactly how Boko Haram started. Una never see anything yet.
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Tranquillity360: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2021
oilyngbati:
I really pity Ndigbo for allowing hatred to becloud their judgement. They’ve refused to smell the coffee that Ipob is a full terrorist organization and like most terrorist organization, they crave attention, and the most effective way to get the attention is to kill en mass.
namadi cownu and his Ipob admire boko haram, hence their continued reference to boko haram whenever you engage them in any argument.
I’ve always asked the Igbo: who would you want to guide you….police/army that has known location or unknown gunmen with unknown locations?
Enemy of Igbo pitying us.

This life self.

Just know that we in East will choose UGM over Nigeria terrorist police/army.
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by donjahsy(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2021
The military that massacred people at lekki toll gate and denied it are now dishing out falsehood and some gullible people are now believing.

Wait, is it the military that concentrate on extorting motorist of 100 on various road in the South East?

Tell me another story Mr military.
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by princejude(m): 10:36am On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by rottennaija(m): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2021
gidgiddy:

Well in this situation, there was no aggression and nobody in the area complained they were overwhelmed

There are many places in Sokoto, Zamfara, Southern Kaduna, Platue etc where insurgents have already taken over territory, slaughtering hundreds of people daily and their Governors are shouting all the time that they are not only overwhelmed, but drowning

And you know this as a fact? Police officers killed in broad day light, police stations burnt down, criminals released, INEC offices burnt down etc and you claim no body complained? Like I said, it's okay to indulge in self deception, but don't expect everyone else to.
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2021
Emergingnation:
Only the gullible unity beggars can be decieve by this childish lies and propaganda.
Zombie
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2021
Emergingnation:
Only the gullible unity beggars can be decieve by this childish lies and propaganda.
Zombee
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by TenQ: 10:59am On Dec 07, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:

https://www.thecable.ng/troops-recover-ieds-planted-on-road-in-imo-community/amp?fbclid=IwAR28CcjCAHMJM1iUxVMgtrtRqv92GqL5vwJfpfizsqTPmQfPgsTpAS3m7pw
This is no IED.
It is just a box with an electronic item inside.

The size is extremely small to be an effective IED
The shape is too inefficient (rectangular) to be an IED
All the wires lead to nowhere...oversized battery source, no remote capability, no wire trip....

seun, please if you are reading this, please pull it down except its to shame our security agencies for being illiterates
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 07, 2021
Vickym1:

Really? How about the innocent people they're killing and then tag them Ipob? And so many innocent young youths languishing in cells all in the name of ipob undecided
Now u know there are innocent people tagged as terrorist same as in the north abi?
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2021
ejighikemeuwa:
The territories should stop blackmailing the ESN with these stories,
The ESN is only qiulding the bushes of Biafra land against the Fulani terrorists.
Terrorist sympathizer
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2021
ejighikemeuwa:
The territories should stop blackmailing the ESN with these stories,
The ESN is only qiulding the bushes of Biafra land against the Fulani terrorists.
Telorlist sympathizer
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
So u mean ipob/esn have started attacking villages like boko haram

Very senseless news.

We protect the forest from fulani herdsmen not attack our people
IPod telolist cheesy
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by kemjoe: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2021
rottennaija:
the army is the only entity standing in the way of full blown terrorism in the SE. The police and other security agencies were overwhelm.
O yeah! And you came to this through what analysis?
When was the investigation carried out to confirm that it was IPOB that planted the bomb? I am not an IPOBian but let's call a spade a spade. The army jumps to conclusion when it favors their intentions and the stereotyped narrative.
In this country we have crimes that have stayed for decades without it been solved whereas this one was solved possibly before they saw the bomb.
Please tell me another story.
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by TenQ: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2021
QuickStandard:
We buy condemned/scrap batteries. Dead inverter batteries, used inverter batteries, and we can also pickup anywhere in Nigeria

Call or Whatsapp us today on the number below on our signature.
How much do you purchase lead acid batteries
Car batteries (60-120AH)
Truck/Trailer Batteries
Inverter Batteries (200AH)

Thanks. I live in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by caracas: 11:08am On Dec 07, 2021
rottennaija:
the army is the only entity standing in the way of full blown terrorism in the SE. The police and other security agencies were overwhelm.
b
Sharap oga, stop talking talking thrash
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by caracas: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
Is Borno state not safer than meth region now?
Southeast is far safer than south west
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by joe120120(m): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by caracas: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2021
mrkunlex:
Mpuru mmiri takers are hellbent on turning sad yeast to another afghanEASTERN
Dry n stale
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
how they take know say na IPOB plant the bomb. These people and lies are 5 & 6.
ibo is ipob and ipob is ibo
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Jostoman: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2021
Emergingnation:
my comment is'nt aspected to be useful to the anti self determination syndicates..
na true that guy dey tell you, you need to amend your way.
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by AntiBMC(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2021
rottennaija:
at least I can see the false narratives you are spewing.

If that is what u call seeing..then u are blind. Tell ur handlers to come up with something new for you to say... since you lack the ability to think for urself.

All ds rvbbish u put on auto-repeat in every igbo-related thread has gone stale.

I'm done with you.
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Quaddafi29: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2021
What a childish story. So what happened to the people on two Sienna and Hilux? They disappeared? Aboki story
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by rottennaija(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2021
AntiBMC:

If that is what u call seeing..then u are blind. Tell ur handlers to come up with something new for you to say... since you lack the ability to think for urself.

All ds rvbbish u put on auto-repeat in every igbo-related thread has gone stale.

I'm done with you.

I don't know why you people have to indulge in self deceit. In your mind, you no one cannot disagree with your methods without being a bmc, fulanis herdsmen, fulani lover etc.

As I had said, it's allowed to self deceive.
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by fx45(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2021
KosiGee:

I don’t believe the military….but I know this is a prelude to something more sinister.

Whoever concocted this would plant more IEDs on a heavy traffic route…kill and maim civilians then blame IPOB for bringing devastations to south east.

Even a novice would’ve concealed those device properly.

Nigeria army and DSS are testing the mic.
I'm quoting you for the sake of posterity. We're well aware that the terrorist government is testing the mic for something sinister.
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
No be rechargeable lamp be dat?

Ndi owerri amaka cant do this, they re are only interested in kidnapping.
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Emergingnation(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
Jostoman:
na true that guy dey tell you, you need to amend your way.
Lol

I just amend my ways to suit you unity beggars
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by Prevailing: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Thanos5555:
Is it that small thing that resembles Power Bank and USB Cord, that you call IED, last last na to sane Army plant am, now they can resume extradujicual killings based on that incitement they planted

Bad guys

Bro....... Even knockout can be dangerous. Size does not really matter when it comes to explosive
Re: Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo by gidgiddy: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
rottennaija:

And you know this as a fact? Police officers killed in broad day light, police stations burnt down, criminals released, INEC offices burnt down etc and you claim no body complained? Like I said, it's okay to indulge in self deception, but don't expect everyone else to.

Whatever insecurity in the South East only started this year, but the place has long been militarised before then. What is surprising is how quickly the government is to send troops to the South East over insecurity that is not widespread, but sent no Soldier to Southern Kaduna where people are regularly slaughtered and over 30 people were recently buried in the picture below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police, Military Hold Special Operations In North-West, South-East / Rickey Tarfa Sues Mtn, Efcc, Others For N5b / Victims Of Suicide Bomb Attack At Borno Mosque Receiving Treatment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.