Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy (24878 Views)

Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada / Reaction As Boy Who Moved Many With His Campaign Speech Loses Election (Videos) / Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by guychidile: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Articulate ;composed,intelligent and our spoken .keep soaring .

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by Hamiltonii: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
22o62021:
So articulate

If you were a white in the US, you would have been accused of racism.
Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by IbileIfe: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
HALLELUJAH!
A great future leader in the making.

May Almighty God JEHOVAH guard and guide and protect him all the way to the Top.
AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by bojokayode(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
BabaIbo:

Calm down, I think that is Daystar Academy and not Schoolgate academy.

That’s neither school hate academy now daystar…The boy stated it audibly in his speech….It’s Treasure Trove Montessori School,Prime Area Ofatedo Osogbo.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by snoopz: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
I like this kid, smart and confident...
You don't teach pupils this stuff, they learn it.
Maybe him pops na politician, but I'm sorry to say everything he has said na scam, good presentation though
Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by sounso: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
izzy4shizzy:
I been no know say Dem the contest for hearboy oo

But sha em try, em go win

But I pray you don't grow up to be a lie Mohammed
Na Kwara State people naa ��
Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by Ungodly: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by yetunsbay(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nemesis0147:
That is how he will promise us 1 dollar=1 naira in the future grin
I go believe am than PMB
Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by Badsod(m): 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
Beautiful!
Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by Aladeinter12(f): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
The boy tried but all these political promises are fake. Shebi he is Nigerian?

Which speech our politicians haven't given us yet?

Las las, forget about the claps, the boy may lose the election glarindly. Those claps are nairalanders and twitterians of Nigeria elections, most of them just hail and stan politician without PVC.
Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by BabaIbo: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
seunolu7:

Why are you shedding tears in my mention you meth addicted unfortunate fellow? Imo and abonyi have the worst miracle center in Nigeria. You're beating chest over cheating waec students yet there is zero employment in Nigeria. Half of hotel oloshos are domiciled in imo alone. Ebonyi is a miserable enclave. You're comparing those hell holes with a state that has lesser poverty and more top universities than the whole of SE? You should be ashamed.

It's obvious you're still a kid.

Let me ignore you.
Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by Semil(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nix one
Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by Akharmony: 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
just look at how he remain focus even with the noisy pple in the background. . . one will always find few of this exceptional Brilliant pupil in every academic gathering. . . No doubt he is in Literary and debating club.
Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by Abdhool(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hope he's not one of those cult guys in the school, he is sounding like one of those trained liers.
Crammed speech that will not take the students anywhere let alone the school
Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by ayo6hammiey(m): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Treasure Trove Montessori School, that's the school my daughter attended before we relocated to Abuja. Men, the school's under-rated I swear. I'm proud to be associated with the school

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by dapadawee: 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
[quote author=olaniyiYAH post=108291117]
Osun state speaker has request to meet him[/quote
Make this boy no join APC o
Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by dapadawee: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
olaniyiYAH:

Osun state speaker has request to meet him
God that speaker that was caught bathing in the market at night
Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by Ologogoro: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Globad:
Brilliant young boy.

But he lost the election. Sadly.

It goes to show you how the country is from kindergarten to university to full blown politicians.

You guys in Nigeria needs to urgently press the reset button.

By the way, hope the brilliant boy didn't lose to another boy who promised to give the pupils chocolates everyday. grin

In any case, the video doesn't tell us about the performance of the other contestants. So, whether he performed better than other contestants cannot be determined by looking at only his own video.

I hope you listened to the boy he lost to. The guy is equally good.
Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by ThatFairGuy: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Tinubu go rig am

Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by deavicky(m): 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
studio14:
Good, this guy may teach buhari one or two thing, that will be if he will be ready to learn.
are you serious?. If so lets tell Buhari to go and register in that primary school so he can always meet the boy one on one.
Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by OfeAkwuPrincess(f): 12:09am On Dec 08, 2021
How can we vote online?���
Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:21am On Dec 08, 2021
I didn't recall doing speeches in my days vying for headboy, i think it was just appointment or so...

I did learn something from him, "i cannot make your days longer, but i can strive to make them better"
Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by genitori(m): 3:53am On Dec 08, 2021
Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 08, 2021
deavicky:
are you serious?. If so lets tell Buhari to go and register in that primary school so he can always meet the boy one on one.
the grandpa will not agree

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by AFRICANJAMAICA: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bacteria8:
Wow another Awolowo is here grin grin grin

God forbid,no rat poison can kill him
Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by BluntCrazeMan: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1408215/primary-school-pupil-gives-moving-campaign-speech-contests-head-boy-photo-video/
I see major cram-work here..
He himself doesn't even understand what he was pouring out from his own mouth sef.
Typical of Nigerian Politicians.. They read out already prepared manifestos, even when they don't believe in what the manifestos are actually saying..
Re: Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy by BluntCrazeMan: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Layormi:
Future politician grin
Future Nigerian Politician..
I agree..
Saying things that he was told to say.
Reading prepared speeches without adding his own personal inputs, or answering impromptu questions from the press after delivering such arranged speeches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Begins Preparation For Strike, Declares Monday Lecture-free / Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University / IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.