Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. (53506 Views)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / Sacrifice Containing The Picture Of A White Lady, Dropped At A Junction In Ogun / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Sigggy: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2021
My brothers have done it again... sad
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by 29slayers(f): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2021
Weldone my brothers.
Na mumu still dey find lover for net
Check my bio for legit IG hokup
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by larryking540: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2021
why do females take to social media to cry,I can't even cry looking at the mirror not to talkof my mobile phone

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Offpoint1: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2021
Typing
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by brain54(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2021
Sweat and blood.
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by larryking540: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2021
Sigggy:
My brothers have done it again... sad
which your brothers?

1 Like

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by BABANGBALI: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2021
This one no go sweet for bed, she go dey fokn boring in bed

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Adeniranloye(m): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2021
This fraudster just dey enter anybody anyhow

the funny part of it is that even after warning customer due to my work ethics

the next day or few weeks they will still be the one that will be crying that i was call by unknown staff saying i should send some details.

and my money have disappear from my account.
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by NoFucksToGive: 10:35am On Dec 07, 2021
cursed be those who defraud others. Their end will be so brutal and painful... the tears of the innocent will haunt them for the rest of their days.. their old age will be painful and regret filled

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Megabig: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2021
odaniel5:
shocked hhhmmm sorry ooohhh
*For N40,000 N10k monthly you can become a Software Developer in 100 days. Join our intensive online or physical class and change your life for ever. Software Developers are in high demands in

Where
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by remi1444: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2021
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by htdot: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2021
God allowed these kind of people who are ruining life to walk deeply
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by JuanDeDios: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2021
Unibener:
Slawommir boys on the beat
Are you in Uniben?
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by fowlyansh181(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2021
I think she might have Down syndrome, and the fraudsters took advantage of that, really sad . Hope those scammers pay

7 Likes

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2021
HODAINI:
Any holder of the number 09029631013 or 09121159463 is a big scamer, pls be aware of him or her, I just feel victim of his scam, even though its not much, the account number he uses is
John David
UBA bank

Na big scam red notice

Create a post of him/her with his/her full details here on nl let's make him popular so others won't have to fall prey too

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by aktolly54(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2021
HODAINI:
Any holder of the number 09029631013 or 09121159463 is a big scamer, pls be aware of him or her, I just feel victim of his scam, even though its not much, the account number he uses is
John David
UBA bank

Na big scam red notice
wetin you buy or sell from the scammer, full details please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Amb1045(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2021
grin shocked undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by kalvoken(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2021
Am sorry but damn. It's doing me mgbio mgbio.

Like seriously, how does she swallow back those gallons of saliva in her mouth. Bleep.

I hate even those dogs that spit drop anyhow. Yuck!
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by lakesidepapa(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2021
daddytime:
Look beyond the colour of her skin and realise that the blood flowing through her vein and those tears streaming down her eyes are the same as those who have caused her this pain and everyone else's.

Those tears are ascending to heaven and nature is a witness to her pains.

Her scammers will be somewhere smiling, building, buying and flexing her sweat on frivolities while believing that they are smart. But life always does have a way of sorting out injustices like this.

They'll surely get their recompense in due time.

Abeg make una patronise our legit hustle for my signature. We no wan thief that's why.

[b][/b]Comment of the day

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Juoflife1(f): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2021
This is bad.
Say no to crime.

May not be a Nigerian tho because She didn't say who.
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2021
HODAINI:
John David
UBA bank

Na big scam red notice

Weting happen Gangan So people can stay safe
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Unibener: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2021
JuanDeDios:

Are you in Uniben?

Yeah, why the question??
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by ogwumgbe: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2021
daddytime:
Look beyond the colour of her skin and realise that the blood flowing through her vein and those tears streaming down her eyes are the same as those who have caused her this pain and everyone else's.

Those tears are ascending to heaven and nature is a witness to her pains.

Her scammers will be somewhere smiling, building, buying and flexing her sweat on frivolities while believing that they are smart. But life always does have a way of sorting out injustices like this.

They'll surely get their recompense in due time.

Abeg make una patronise our legit hustle for my signature. We no wan thief that's why.

Absolutely but you should take your sermon to the Western world that have sworn that Africa will never develop through their stooges, willing tools, IMF and other world bodies schemed to keep Africa under develop. She just fall victiom of what her country has caused Africa

15 Likes

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Olam09(m): 10:42am On Dec 07, 2021
Okay oo.. keep on the good work yahoo guys..
I sha know say karma knows everyone address oo.
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Juoflife1(f): 10:43am On Dec 07, 2021
They owe you nothing. If you are a criminal, stop it now.
Amb1045:
The same cry our forefathers cried in chain. The same way they're stealing our natural resources. Karma is real, if not in this life the next one you will pay. White people own us a lot.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by JuanDeDios: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2021
Unibener:

Yeah, why the question??
Because I need your help here if you know -
https://www.nairaland.com/6873097/what-does-it-cost-study
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by ipobarethieves: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2021
sad why scammers somebody that mean well/help u out of ur POVERTY sad? May lightening strike the bastard behind this
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Immunity04: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2021
This is the outcome when they shout hustle oo, on top someone's savings

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by htdot: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2021
Faller:
Have you ever been so frustrated by Sapa and you feel fraud is the only way out.

After seeing this woman's tears, I no dey do again..... I can't put tears on someone's face and sleep comfortably at night...

Deji shebi I dey beg you for Update then you no gree give me. Well I'm grateful you didn't because if I had started then, omo no stopping o.
Be contented with the little you have and live within your limit.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) / AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) / Policemen On Rescue Mission Run For Their Lives On Seeing Gunmen Along Benin-Ore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.