Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. (53475 Views)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / Sacrifice Containing The Picture Of A White Lady, Dropped At A Junction In Ogun / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
Very sad
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Blackdisciple(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Anyone who have been scammed by a yahoo people feels like this, so how do u feel when you see someone feeling this way , am talking to yahoo people..
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Mftivi: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
backbencher:

SAUCE

The message is for Nigerians, Zambians, etc. uSE WHAT YOU HAVE TO DEVELOP THINGS THAT WE CAN SELL

Better drop that neocolonialism nonsense. If not for IMF loans, we all would be starving.
Typical, unintelligent perpetual mugu!
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mftivi:
Typical, unintelligent perpetual mugu!

Do have a good rest of the day, sir. And have a prosperous new year in advance.
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by drealcivilceno(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
daddytime:
Look beyond the colour of her skin and realise that the blood flowing through her vein and those tears streaming down her eyes are the same as those who have caused her this pain and everyone else's.

Those tears are ascending to heaven and nature is a witness to her pains.

Her scammers will be somewhere smiling, building, buying and flexing her sweat on frivolities while believing that they are smart. But life always does have a way of sorting out injustices like this.

They'll surely get their recompense in due time.

Abeg make una patronise our legit hustle for my signature. We no wan thief that's why.

Get on Okadabooks and search for "The Irregular Migrant: A story of Perils, Triumphs, and Karma" to read about my exploits as a shameless yahoo boy and the resultant karma that followed my indiscretions.

Make una hear word Nigerian youths...abeg una

They will live well and their casket will be made of gold.

Don't do something about the injustice, dey there.
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by drealcivilceno(m): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ryda:
How people managed to have peace of mind hurting others baffles me.

We complained about the government but lowkey one lazy youth is busy hustling people online
The government is busy hustling it citizens, the citizens are busy hustling other citizens.

If greed makes people fall victim of scam

What do we say about people who scam their victims.

Oga, it is everywhere!

They probably cloned her card!

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Testimony1988(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
Eyah, she should be vigilant next time.
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by daddytime(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
Sirlins:
and you failed to notice ours during the slave trade

And when you are sending the scam formats, you exempt the slave descendants who are your blood from receiving the emails or refuse to collect their money if they bought the bait because they are one of you...

Kindly find a new excuse because this very one you are holding on to for a feel-good has been dissected and buried over time.
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by kingxsamz(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ya'll won't understand how painful this is.
These yahoo boys will definitely make fun of this.
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by jayice(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Do you know that yahoo is currently d highest employer of youths 35yrs and under in naija?
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Do they scammed women too?
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by lkillbrokehoes: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
JovialJune:
Imagine the pain yahoo boys make people go through cry

Slawomiir stop scamming people, you will not end well angry
I was a victim of scam few years ago, so I can relate.

Those scammers will never have a peaceful life, they will be miserable until they kick the bucket.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Oburu202: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
daddytime:
Look beyond the colour of her skin and realise that the blood flowing through her vein and those tears streaming down her eyes are the same as those who have caused her this pain and everyone else's.

Those tears are ascending to heaven and nature is a witness to her pains.

Her scammers will be somewhere smiling, building, buying and flexing her sweat on frivolities while believing that they are smart. But life always does have a way of sorting out injustices like this.

They'll surely get their recompense in due time.

Abeg make una patronise our legit hustle for my signature. We no wan thief that's why.

Get on Okadabooks and search for "The Irregular Migrant: A story of Perils, Triumphs, and Karma" to read about my exploits as a shameless yahoo boy and the resultant karma that followed my indiscretions.

Make una hear word Nigerian youths...abeg una

In as much as I don't support crime of any type regardless of race or not.

Why do Africans believe in payback? I am sure you have not stepped outside the shores of Africa. White folks are the biggest scammers. They don't believe in pay backs. No Karma for them. Starting from slavery till date. A lot of black people are in prisons in the U.S for crimes they knew nothing about. The injustices against black people. The discrimination etc. I can go on and list a lot of evil going on against black people and other races in Europe and U.S.

Yet no Karma, no pay back.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by MOTOPARK: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
diplomat058:
If I had my way with power, I would so criminalize cyber/offline economic crimes that even any artist/singer/actor that glorifies yahoo yahoo will be immediately put behind bars under an emergency martial code of anti-fraud and national values revalidation and reorientation programme. It would be brutal for ritualists, fraudsters and corrupt folks under my reign
May God grant your heart desires

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Bendent19: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Viraltrends123:
Video of a white lady crying after being scammed by a fraudster has gone viral on the internet. She claimed her social media accounts were hacked, and some money was stolen from her by the fraudster.

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Vv6I1u-mY
Sad. Feel so bad for her.
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by JIREN01: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
daddytime:

Stale excuse....

In my time, we would convince ourselves that we were collecting back what their forefathers plundered from Africa. But you know what? The first-ever client I was sent to go meet one on one as an apprentice yahoo boy was a Nigerian born in the UK.
The highest paying client I had then was a black Sudanese who owned a trucking company.

I fleeced him of his funds, wrecked his business and invested the blood money in trucks in Nigeria.

If I tell you wetin my eye see for the business, you no go understand.

How was I expecting to destroy someone else's to enjoy peace...?

E no dey work na
please make a thread on this
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Laurene: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Amb1045:
The same cry our forefathers cried in chain. The same way they're stealing our natural resources. Karma is real, if not in this life the next one you will pay. White people own us a lot.
did she put your father in chains?
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Laeroy(f): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
moneyissweet:
She Should fucck out of here

At least men go enjoy this Christmas.

I don't give a damn.

The only good thing about money is more money.

Quote me and go broke for life

Heartless Animal..
Parasitic tick...
May that money choke u not to an instant death but a painful -slow death...
Spits on Ya.
Tueeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by daddytime(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
Oburu202:

In as much as I don't support crime of any type regardless of race or not.

Why do Africans believe in payback? I am sure you have not stepped outside the shores of Africa. White folks are the biggest scammers. They don't believe in pay backs. No Karma for them. Starting from slavery till date. A lot of black people are in prisons in the U.S for crimes they knew nothing about. The injustices against black people. The discrimination etc. I can go on and list a lot of evil going on against black people and other races in Europe and U.S.

Yet no Karma, no pay back.

Nah...I haven't stepped outside the shores of Africa.
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by daddytime(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
JIREN01:
please make a thread on this

Check the moniker "gaby"

1 Like

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Haakeem(m): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
htdot:

You are one of them bro... so the curse applied to you and your household.
'smiling'when you curse an innocent person the curse shall surely backfire,continue.
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
mayklef:
Benin boys na ur mate?
How you take know say na Benin boys lol
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by lastgenious(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Megabig:

Where

Also interested
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by puremaker7(m): 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
Viraltrends123:
At the end of the day, they will be disturbing us with music and party. And throwing money anyhow, washing their hands with expensive champagne. All gotten from people's sweat and tears

they are in my compund right now, they on generator 24/7, they won't allow us sleep even in the midnight.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by citywal(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
This is the main reason why small business owners are seriously suffering. i just wish something can be done to cyber crime swears sad sad sad
Viraltrends123:
Video of a white lady crying after being scammed by a fraudster has gone viral on the internet. She claimed her social media accounts were hacked, and some money was stolen from her by the fraudster.

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Vv6I1u-mY
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by maximazi: 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Amb1045:
The same cry our forefathers cried in chain. The same way they're stealing our natural resources. Karma is real, if not in this life the next one you will pay. White people own us a lot.

You are the most stupid person I have ever seen today ....
This is how your slow brain justify evil sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Sirlins(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
daddytime:

And when you are sending the scam formats, you exempt the slave descendants who are your blood from receiving the emails or refuse to collect their money if they bought the bait because they are one of you...

Kindly find a new excuse because this very one you are holding on to for a feel-good has been dissected and buried over time.
raped, flogged, killed, etc not to only adults but children as well not hundred or thousands but millions and you called it senescent. I believe in karma, am not a fraudster I don't do it, and I will never do it. Let them collect the payment of hard labour forced by the white. I feel really angry whenever I remember them. Do you know what it took to convince them that we are not mere animals ?
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by AfroKnight: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
IamGblaize:

Pls recommend any site I can learn full stack software development from scratch please ... Thank you

KingLarry04

There are paid programs in schools like Aptech, Altschool, Decagon Institute, NIIT, etc.

Or you could just go with Udemy, Lynda or Coursera (online classes).

As for free courses, I don’t know sha. I’d just say YouTube.
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by moneyissweet(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mugu

Shut up and fck off.

Laeroy:

Heartless Animal..
Parasitic tick...
May that money choke u not to an instant death but a painful -slow death...
Spits on Ya.
Tueeee
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by Hkff: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
Sorry
Re: White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. by wildikeman(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
[

Make una hear word Nigerian youths...abeg

Where did she say Nigerian youth or where was it written that it was Nigerian youths that did it...?

I'm waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AK-47 Rifles Concealed In Grasses To Evade Detection. Photos / 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) / Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.