Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

What Kind Of Woman Are You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Woman Are You (384 Views)

Guys Can You Marry This type Of Woman / See What This Man And Woman Are Doing, Even In Public (pics& Videos). / Psychology that proves Woman Are Toddlers With Big Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Woman Are You by Mercisharelove(f): 8:30am On Dec 07, 2021
An evil woman is a deeper curse than a dangerous man. Natural Men can easily be subdue by an immoral woman. Like Eve and Adam.

When GOD ALMIGHTY joins you with a highly favoured woman and a GOD'S right hand man, then know for sure that he‘s given you a family to raise for HIM.

For a good wife comes from GOD ALMIGHTY and children also are HIS heritage, the fruit of the womb is HIS reward to his family in HEAVENS and earth. ABRAHAMIC line is still alive and running.

In CHRIST the SON of the FATHER whose family is in HEAVENS and earth shall all the family of the earth be highly favoured and protected all round for ever more.

Choose a wife from there and never marry the lustful woman, the daughter of Eve, the deceptive serpent. Flee and never look back.

Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:

Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:

Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger;

And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,

And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;

And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?

Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.

For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.

Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

And only the saints can! The evil men will be destroy by the harlot.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Are You by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:33am On Dec 07, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Woman Are You by Ryda(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2021
angry
Re: What Kind Of Woman Are You by Mercisharelove(f): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Keep calm
Re: What Kind Of Woman Are You by Mercisharelove(f): 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
Asked

(1) (Reply)

You Need To See This / What Type Of Professional Athlete Would You Date? / Graduate Ladies, Can You Marry A Non-graduate??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.