Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,040 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) (84018 Views)

Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / OMG : Mercy Puts Her Bare Bum On Display, As Plays Cardi B Style (video) / Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by OvertheTop(m): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lalami3232:
Africa and tradition grin grin. How many of them don drag yansh for ground because of politician? My dear, relationship has no guarantee oooo. Even marriage dey breakup talkmore of relationship. My dear young lady, take up your yansh and go home, no go give yourself unnecessary sore/blisters grin.
When u see most nairalanders wey dey bitter, you think say na normal thing abi? Na past experiences na dey make people turn to bitter nairaland men or feminist ooo grin
But those of una wey dey break people heart after una don get wetin una want, I wan tell una say karma dey exist and E no dey forgive.
Young lady, I feel ur pain but get up and dust your yansh, bad experiences are part of life's lessons. If water no boil, egg no go dorn

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *******"

Bro, How do you Mix Social Life with Programming.....? (You are a Full Stack Right?)

Most Programmers have known are Scaled to abt 0-1 socially (they hardly even go out)
On a Scale of I -10 (what no, will you rate your Social Life)

I seems you have found a way to Balance Both...

What's Your Method? (i want to learn o)

1 Like

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
What's the meaning of all these nonsense.
MARRIAGES break up, not to talk of an ordinary relationship which may still be a mirage.

MARRIAGE is not achieved out of compulsion.
Rather, it's something you earn.
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Martinez39s(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
Curses do not work. They are wastes of time.

2 Likes

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
Girls have rained series of cause on me, yet God has deemed it fit to bless me with millions
The more they cause me the more God blesses me
The day my wife told me that it will not be well with me, that was the month I made my first 2million

2 Likes

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Chochovini: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
That guy had better go and plead with that lady for forgiveness o before she do worse thing than this.

Remember Eve saw a talking snake and did not run away. You no fear women? Me I no dey for women wahala o

If you truely wanna live long on this Earth, then forget about the issues of women and be happy.
I TAKE A STROLL...
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by judedwriter(m): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Why she's cursing? Hasn't she learnt of the law of sowing and reaping? You give yourself to a man who isn't your husband and you expect things to go well.

I am never in support of boyfriend, girl friends relationships, the truth is such relationships always end in heartbreak and bitterness.

Nevertheless, curses are very dangerous. Demons pick negative words to enforce them quickly.
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
She get luck no be afternoon. Her nyansh for burn
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Adsexpert: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wahala de oo!
You see this life, do all you can to Cling to JESUS Christ and avoid evil, Immorality or sin of any kind.
The Consequences that come with sin could be so Brutal.

Your god christ will kill you If you sin or you don't believe in them abeg sit down one side all is not tied to ur fucking religion.. allvis morality and karma
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by gbakonray(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Whetin the occur na grin
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Onucs(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
This one don shit, she no get toilet paper

Getat abeg

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Dreytonisback(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ghanaian women and preek na rice and beans
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by bitbillionaire: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
My brother, I tire for these ladies o.

Two grown up adults voluntarily choose to be in a relationship. And they both voluntarily sleep with each other without any contract or agreement binding them together. After a while, one partner get tired of the relationship and decide to break it and move on to something else. The other partner rather than learning some lessons from the experience and move on with her life just decide to display her dark, devilish nature.

When will ladies, and even some guys understand that anybody who is not legally married to you and never voluntarily agreed to stick to you forever has a right to break his/her relationship with you at any moment no matter the 'love' you have for him?

When will human beings understand that there is no bondage in true love: if you truly love somebody you will be more interested in the person's happiness than anything else; meaning, if leaving you is what will give the person you claim to love some happiness you let him go and wish him well and move on with your life.

Most human beings are indeed sick!

Charmingrascal:
Why did the boyfriend dump her?

The guy too should tie his dick with Palm fronds and curse her.

Women should stop using the term "he slept with me and dumped me"

You f*ck me I f*ck you na two of us enjoy.
Except she was raped through out the relationship that is when the curse would manifest

1 Like

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by efewizey(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
OvertheTop:

Fellow introvert

Bro, How do you Mix Social Life with Programming.....? (You are a Full Stack Right?)

Most Programmers have known are Scaled to abt 0-1 socially (they hardly even go out)
On a Scale of I -10 (what no, will you rate your Social Life)

I seems you have found a way to Balance Both...

What's Your Method? (i want to learn o)
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by AMI3(m): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
larryking540:
exactly ,when woman break man heart ,the community sees it as nothing but if na man break her heart ,she go run day break egg for river ,,,me I no send you ,as far say u don break one guy heart before no need for drama
Exactly lol
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by AMI3(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
SeriouslySense:
I think we have to grow on the inside first, its really necessary that an individual is brought up, to be mentally matured, so relationships can be handled with wisdom.

When one knows herself, she would understand, what kind of man, is good for her, the same goes for men.

women need to understand that most relationships are used for learning or are meant for the most fun, and there is a need for caution with respect to expectations, or how involved the parties are.

So, Know what you what, and why you are into short-term involvements.

The best advice is to love yourself, and always love yourself, always uphold your dignity and your wisdom.

U are absolutely right
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Rree: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Joker

What about the money he spent on you will you cause yourself to refund him
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Gee64: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pantless. Hmm. Seeing is believing.
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Agugbadin: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
Is like black women are possessed.
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by saintjimos(m): 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
Can't she stay naked and bless the guy ?

1 Like

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Revolva(m): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
E good for dem,..if Dem de chop man money Dem no de reason am ....very selfish creatures

Dem din chop am flesh and bone her eyes clear she don see as e be
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Babalola0920: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
WAHALA may GOD save us from this one..
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
That curse no go ever work for that guy, make that girl gettat
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
That's all they have to offer. Toto. Nothing else.
Even to deities na only toto dem fit offer.

Auntie if you don finish, go treat meningitis for dat rotten toto wen u don use sand sand take clean.
Nonsense
Your statement could make person laugh like mad, Jesu this is wickedness of the highest order grin
Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Geeman2006: 2:18am On Dec 08, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Of course you're here .

Hahhaha! You Caught him red handed grin

1 Like

Re: Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) by Famzyenigma(m): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2021
Omo! You're funny like funniyat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.