Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Lawsuit Against Lcredit For Breach Of Privacy - I Need More Evidences! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lawsuit Against Lcredit For Breach Of Privacy - I Need More Evidences! (1067 Views)

Elon Musk Replies Twitter Lawsuit Threat With A Meme Tweet[Pictures] / FG Clamps Down On Online Money Lenders Over Breach Of Customer's Rights / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawsuit Against Lcredit For Breach Of Privacy - I Need More Evidences! by aikfrank(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2021
Hello, many times i do receive some rubbish notification on my phone on how some persons are defaulting on their loan payments and so on. What's my business? This has to stop!!!

I want to begin this process and make this company a scape goat for all other Loan Companies doing this rubbish. I need more evidences of these messages, if you have any from Lcredit please just blur the person's name and phone number and please post it on this thread.

Together we can make these people pay damages for all of these they are doing which is totally illegal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawsuit Against Lcredit For Breach Of Privacy - I Need More Evidences! by hahn(m): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
I got two similar messages with pictures of the debtors and I don't even know them undecided
Re: Lawsuit Against Lcredit For Breach Of Privacy - I Need More Evidences! by sirgalahad26(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
My brother was a victim too, they put my parents in unwarranted stress, even after paying the loan they keep sending pre-recorded calls.
I'm in for anything to teach them lessons
Re: Lawsuit Against Lcredit For Breach Of Privacy - I Need More Evidences! by aikfrank(m): 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
hahn:
I got two similar messages with pictures of the debtors and I don't even know them undecided

Do you have any from this particular Company?
Re: Lawsuit Against Lcredit For Breach Of Privacy - I Need More Evidences! by aikfrank(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
sirgalahad26:
My brother was a victim too, they put my parents in unwarranted stress, even after paying the loan they keep sending pre-recorded calls.
I'm in for anything to teach them lessons

LCredit?
Re: Lawsuit Against Lcredit For Breach Of Privacy - I Need More Evidences! by sirgalahad26(m): 12:34am On Dec 08, 2021
aikfrank:

LCredit?
Yeah
Re: Lawsuit Against Lcredit For Breach Of Privacy - I Need More Evidences! by aikfrank(m): 1:56am On Dec 08, 2021
sirgalahad26:

Yeah

A screenshot of the message would help a lot.
Re: Lawsuit Against Lcredit For Breach Of Privacy - I Need More Evidences! by hahn(m): 11:37am On Dec 08, 2021
aikfrank:

Do you have any from this particular Company?

These days they make sure they don't have a signature. Just the message with a picture
Re: Lawsuit Against Lcredit For Breach Of Privacy - I Need More Evidences! by stacyadams: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
aikfrank:
Hello, many times i do receive some rubbish notification on my phone on how some persons are defaulting on their loan payments and so on. What's my business? This has to stop!!!

I want to begin this process and make this company a scape goat for all other Loan Companies doing this rubbish. I need more evidences of these messages, if you have any from Lcredit please just blur the person's name and phone number and please post it on this thread.

Together we can make these people pay damages for all of these they are doing which is totally illegal.

How do I blur the names!?
Re: Lawsuit Against Lcredit For Breach Of Privacy - I Need More Evidences! by aikfrank(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
stacyadams:

How do I blur the names!?

Screenshot it, then use your image editor to edit the image to blur. Or you can send it to me via what's app then I will send back the blurred version.
Re: Lawsuit Against Lcredit For Breach Of Privacy - I Need More Evidences! by AUSVINS(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
aikfrank:

This is the one I received and I don't even know the person who took the loan.

Re: Lawsuit Against Lcredit For Breach Of Privacy - I Need More Evidences! by MrFollowFollow(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
aikfrank:

When you bring an action in court to seek payment for damages you would need to prove to the court that you actually suffered loss as a result of the action of the defendant.

Instead of you to tell debtors to repay loans they willingly took you're here wasting your time on a frivolous case that will most likely be thrown out of court for lacking in merit.

Go to South America and ask them how they recover bad debts from stubborn debtors, you go know say Nigerian loan companies still dey learn work!
Re: Lawsuit Against Lcredit For Breach Of Privacy - I Need More Evidences! by aikfrank(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

When you bring an action in court to seek payment for damages you would need to prove to the court that you actually suffered loos as a result of the action of the defendant.

Instead of you to tell debtors to repay loans they willingly took you're here wasting your time on a frivolous case that will most likely be thrown out of court for lacking in merit.

Go to South America and ask them how they recover bad debts from stubborn debtors, you go know say Nigerian loan companies still dey learn work!

Okay. I guess you are a representative. Just sit and watch what will happen next.
Re: Lawsuit Against Lcredit For Breach Of Privacy - I Need More Evidences! by MrFollowFollow(m): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
aikfrank:

Okay. I guess you are a representative. Just sit and watch what will happen next.

Na you go tire, I dey here dey wait!
Re: Lawsuit Against Lcredit For Breach Of Privacy - I Need More Evidences! by aikfrank(m): 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
Every individual has a right to privacy which is protected by section 37 of the 1999 Constitution (as amended).

This right is also enshrined in the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation, NDPR (2019) which safeguards the right of a person to data privacy.
Re: Lawsuit Against Lcredit For Breach Of Privacy - I Need More Evidences! by aikfrank(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
AUSVINS:
This is the one I received and I don't even know the person who took the loan.

Perfect
Re: Lawsuit Against Lcredit For Breach Of Privacy - I Need More Evidences! by joeytrib: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2021
Incase of next time. Try FairMoney

Re: Lawsuit Against Lcredit For Breach Of Privacy - I Need More Evidences! by bigboychukstar: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2021
Don't let anybody intimidate you. But in case of next time use credible platforms to get your loan. Try Fairmoney, i heard carbon is good too.
Re: Lawsuit Against Lcredit For Breach Of Privacy - I Need More Evidences! by aikfrank(m): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2021
More evidences!

(1) (Reply)

Redesigning Lagos State's Waste Disposal System / Nse-technical Analysis / Haulage Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.