Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death (52200 Views)

Dowen College: Family Hires Femi Falana Over Sylvester Oromoni's Death / Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by TUTU147: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
proprince:
Pls can the police give us the addrresses of these kids?

We need to tell them something
No sane police officer will do that, the only thing police will do is to name the suspect, though it can hinder investigation.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Kingzy4pep(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
mitchyy:
Is this story true? Link isn’t working
I just noticed now too. I'm beginning to doubt the authenticity of this news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by adenigga(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
xandy84:
It more of manslaughter than murder. Do not forget they are juvenile and they law should cut them a break.

Yes!
But whether juveniles or not, it will depends on their lawyers to argue a case of manslaughter which attracts jail terms or murder which embrace death sentences.

Being a juveniles does not excludes ones from the law, just that they will be put into remand homes till they matured.
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Tzar(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Parenting is no joke!
Sex crazy Nigerians should stop raising menaces to society!
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by benobyeze(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
I hope that this is not a way of making money from the parents of the children. Let it not be the Nigerian way. Our police men are no longer trusted. Let's watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
If this true then it's a welcome development
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
I am pained o, I don't know the boy, but I feel the pain the boy passed through. He died because he refused to join evil, it hurts me deeply, and when I saw this story, I begged God to never allow this kind of thing happen to me cuz I would run amock. His mother is strong because she has 10 children. If she had few children it would have hurt her more. The boy was harassed previously and told to describe his sister's private part, yet parents ignored him. The boy was beaten up and his provisions taken, his parents still ignored him, all because they have plenty children, and are busy. May his soul rest in peace.
bencr7:
u are right about many of them always be cultist in d future

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
OtemAtum:
Syl, not Sly

Sly is a diminutive for Sylvester.

Famous actor Sylvester Stallone is also commonly called Sly, for example.

Syl may also be used, among other diminutive nicknames.
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
zeyheed:

Justices ain’t trusted this way in Nigeria pls, let them show us proof they have arrested them truly and if true let’s see the evidence so they don’t end up using someone else as the murderers

Exactly, we need to see their mugshots...
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by SolarEdge: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
I hope the arrested students are among those the guy mentioned o.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Dbrawllm0098(f): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
I just pray he gets the justice he deserves
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by techWriter1: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Commendable
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Fiscus105(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Not only the students oooo even the housemaster and the owner of the school that wanted to cover up murder all of the must give account of their involvement.

Even you, you need to be arrested
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by chival(f): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
quentin06:
Damage control, nothing dey happen.
I actually scrolled for a while to see if I'd find a comment by someone who sees this for what it is - a ruse. I don't believe a word of this report. I pray I am wrong though.
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by eskuvoisrael(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Justice for Sylvester is justice for all[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
[size=18pt]JUSTICE[/size]
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by mickeymimi: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
tuoyoojo:
I thought they said they were planning to relocate them abroad

Hand don touch them

Hard mam nor dey pay.

Make dem go chop half cooked beans

E dey reset brain

abi o..May be they are still waiting Visa.
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by divinitybillz(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Give them life imprisonment. These are future cultists who will continue to forcefully initiate innocent children from decent families into cults. I really wish that they can perform jungle* justice on these young de*mons from failed parents. Who knows, their parents might also be cultists. Better to pour petrol on them bastardsss and burn them. I hate nonsense, I can imagine the pain of loosing a young son whom you sent to school
The stupiddd LAWS that says teens should not be imprisoned is totally wrong. Children who commit horrible crimes are supposed to be imprisoned.

Your mind is a little twisted. Be calming down. Why all the violence. Petrol and jungle justice on kids? Mehn!! undecided undecided cry cry
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Stomoney(m): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
Thought I heard most of those minors are out of this country
drnoel:

Nothing commendable there. The students were not in hiding. Hope police got to them in the company of a parent cos those boys are minors
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by daveP(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Zico5:
I just pray this case will not die a natural death. As well, the management of the school need to answer some questions. I read somewhere that the principal of the school is known to condone such act from the school she came from and she is already planning to flee to South Africa. The bullying in our boarding schools must stop.

Femi Falana is on it and it won't die. I'm sure of that. The fact that the father went that far already proves that they have evidences to seal things up.

Na person wey wise go study the Ataga incident and be wiser to avoid repeat of such scenario

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Antoeni(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
To God Be the Glory
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by treatise: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hanks0000:
Laudable.

I'm absolutely happy with the news...
Finally justice is on its way.. The Police should keep investigating till they get to the bottom of it..

#justiceforsylvester

Would love to see their mugshot images
Justice is farfetched if those arrested are from rich backgrounds.
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by becky39000(m): 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/BREAKING-Police-arrests-3-Dowen-School-students-over-Sylvester-Oromonis-death

Way to go!!!! grin

Best news iv heared all day grin

By God's grace, nobody will be untouchable in this case.

3 down 2 to go grin
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Originalsly: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
Zico5:

I just pray this case will not die a natural death.

Pray hard. Reading between the lines this case is heading to the mortuary. ........ three of the five boys have been arrested.... but not charged. Were they arrested and detained? ... were they arrested and released? ... how long can they be arrested and detained without charge? ... 72 hours?.... for the ordinary man it will be indefinite... for these.... we all know.
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by adenigga(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kingzy4pep:
I just noticed now too. I'm beginning to doubt the authenticity of this news
Check it out below:
www.dailypost.ng

Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Albertone(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
tuoyoojo:

Hand don touch them

Hard mam nor dey pay.

E dey reset brain

The remaining two have left Nigeria.
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by RosyIsBlessed: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
How true is this? Why are their names not mentioned and no pictures seen?
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by petertamtam6(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Show us there faces.....if nah ibo guys now....una go show am! grin
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
tuoyoojo:

Hand don touch them

Hard mam nor dey pay.

E dey reset brain

Says who?
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Richy4(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
I don't know but what did the law say about this kind of case? Are they gonna be tried like adults or like minor.. if convicted, are there juvenile prison in Nigeria or are they gonna be in adult prison?... Just asking though...

There are so many things Nigerian government should upload on line so that it will be easier to Google...
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by ablejesus26(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Crusadee:
Make I check whether na true yarn

You for use VAR na sad
sure se dat one wey you day use go clear undecided undecided
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by yusluvad(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Zico5:
I just pray this case will not die a natural death. As well, the management of the school need to answer some questions. I read somewhere that the principal of the school is known to condone such act from the school she came from and she is already planning to flee to South Africa. The bullying in our boarding schools must stop.
She's suppose to have been arrested, at least for questioning...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland 2015 UNI/POLY Census(rep Your School) / 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) / Question Of The Day: Which Part Of The Body Organ Never Rest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.