Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death (52198 Views)

Dowen College: Family Hires Femi Falana Over Sylvester Oromoni's Death / Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Albertone(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by miketayo(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
tuoyoojo:
I thought they said they were planning to relocate them abroad

Hand don touch them

Hard mam nor dey pay.

Make dem go chop half cooked beans

E dey reset brain

It's because the boy's father get mouth. If he was a nobody they will kill d case

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by mickeymimi: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
The boy died a painful death shaa.
I cannot put my child in boarding school o.
Did the school provided medical help and why dont they have CCTV camera in the hostels.
Can Govt regulate boarding school or they can't.

If I can afford that 3 million school fees for Dowen . I would rather get a family to stay with us and send them to day school.
For 3 million , I would expect the students have the best of care.

I pray justice prevail

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by victorv12(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
Stomoney:
Commendable

What's commendable about the arrest.
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by adenigga(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
mitchyy:
Is this story true? Link isn’t working

Here is the empirical evidence of the source - www.dailypost.ng
Check it out.......

Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by StagethemTVee: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
Sylvester is shortened as Sly not syl. Sylvester Stallone comes to mind.
OtemAtum:
Syl, not Sly
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by zadokchidi: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pictures pls ... Nigerian police picture ple
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Ddokie: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Give them life imprisonment. These are future cultists who will continue to forcefully initiate innocent children from decent families into cults. I really wish that they can perform jungle* justice on these young de*mons from failed parents. Who knows, their parents might also be cultists. Better to pour petrol on them bastardsss and burn them. I hate nonsense, I can imagine the pain of loosing a young son whom you sent to school
The stupiddd LAWS that says teens should not be imprisoned is totally wrong. Children who commit horrible crimes are supposed to be imprisoned.

They are underage. They will be heading to the remand home for a few years and that’s it. Dem plenty there - underage murderers I mean.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by zadokchidi: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pictures pls ..let's confirm that of the one the Father pix

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Those students must pay for their crimes like an adult,whether teenagers or not.
If they can have such evil minds,what will they not do when they are adults.
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by karnap(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Audio angry
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by karnap(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
karnap:
Audio angry
No pictures, no names!!
Continue.
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Crusadee: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
ablejesus26:

You for use VAR na sad
sure se dat one wey you day use go clear undecided undecided
na Im I dey use na
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by livebullet(m): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
I trust nothing a police force riddled with corruption does...

I doubt if Justice will ever be achieved a police force where an elite officer is a "tailor" to Hushpuppy?
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by OgunkeelAllMod: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Give them life imprisonment. These are future cultists who will continue to forcefully initiate innocent children from decent families into cults. I really wish that they can perform jungle* justice on these young de*mons from failed parents. Who knows, their parents might also be cultists. Better to pour petrol on them bastardsss and burn them. I hate nonsense, I can imagine the pain of loosing a young son whom you sent to school
The stupiddd LAWS that says teens should not be imprisoned is totally wrong. Children who commit horrible crimes are supposed to be imprisoned.
haba bro, this is too much na pouring petrol on children to burn them? say no to jungle justice abeg.. Just hand them over to police
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Donedeal1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lagos different, the difference is quite clear.
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by davit: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
The remaining 2 should be arrested too and charged to court ASAP.
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Skyehigher1: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please all the poor people out when you go out make sure you look back because they will soon take rogger to replace them
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by naija1stnigar(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
cool down, they already have their spaces reserved in Ekwulobia prison, that prison is popular for housing bokoharam members there they shall spend the rest of their lives and exchange ideas with their elder brothers in the business.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by LeoFish92(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
OtemAtum:
Syl, not Sly

Sly not Syl. The person you are correcting is actually correct.
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Mummyfour(f): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
I am pained o, I don't know the boy, but I feel the pain the boy passed through. He died because he refused to join evil, it hurts me deeply, and when I saw this story, I begged God to never allow this kind of thing happen to me cuz I would run amock. His mother is strong because she has 10 children. If she had few children it would have hurt her more. The boy was harassed previously and told to describe his sister's private part, yet parents ignored him. The boy was beaten up and his provisions taken, his parents still ignored him, all because they have plenty children, and are busy. May his soul rest in peace.
Wow! I didn't know the part of the mother having 10 children.
For real?.. She try o

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by OgunkeelAllMod: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Police? I no trust anything Nigerian police undecided
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by MartinsD12(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by naija1stnigar(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Another sets of disasters to the society are on their way to Guantanamo bay, a journey of no return, no thanks to their parents, Justice in this matter will ring bell in the heart of parents who thinks money is all they need to give their children a good life and also those yeye folks out there who thinks they can get away with whatever they do because their parents are rich.
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by sonofthunder: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Zico5:
I just pray this case will not die a natural death. As well, the management of the school need to answer some questions. I read somewhere that the principal of the school is known to condone such act from the school she came from and she is already planning to flee to South Africa. The bullying in our boarding schools must stop.

Which school did she come from?
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by mamawa123: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
Let us see the picture of the culprits in handcuffs
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by GEEBITE: 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
It is quite revolting and repulsive for somebody assumed to be lady have that kind of strong opinion. What will happen if autopsy shows this young lad's death is of another cause outside of the purported beatings by the bullies.
divinitybillz:

Your mind is a little twisted. Be calming down. Why all the violence. Petrol and jungle justice on kids? Mehn!! undecided undecided cry cry
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
morinto:

There might not jail them because there are not up to 18 years so there can't be hold accountable for their crime
They can be held liable for their crimes,they may above the age of 14 and cannot plead Doli incapax even Doli incapax is rebuttable if they are below 14 and since they are above age 7 they can have criminal intent

Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by CountVersailles(f): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
xandy84:
It more of manslaughter than murder. Do not forget they are juvenile and they law should cut them a break.

You are stupid for saying that. The law should cut them what break?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by divinitybillz(m): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
GEEBITE:
It is quite revolting and repulsive for somebody assumed to be lady have that kind of strong opinion. What will happen if autopsy shows this young lad's death is of another cause outside of the purported beatings by the bullies.

This mind can kill.
Re: Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
xandy84:
It more of manslaughter than murder. Do not forget they are juvenile and they law should cut them a break.

If it can be proven that they gave him the substance they put in a bottle it can be argued for murder this is beyond manslaughter those demons knew exactly what they were doing.

How on earth will you beat someone mercilessly and not expect that your intent could be murder?they can be held liable as adults

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland 2015 UNI/POLY Census(rep Your School) / 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) / Question Of The Day: Which Part Of The Body Organ Never Rest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.