Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,695 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) (54936 Views)

Tanker Crushes 10 To Death In Ibadan Market / Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
WHAT? DEVIL STOP KILLING THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW!
MAKE UNA PRAY O!,THIS IS NOT GOOD AT ALL. sad
ALMIGHTY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL,PLS STOP THESE DEATHS OF INNOCENTS ONES O IN FSH AMEN! sad

Nigeria looks like a cursed country already the leaders have committed so many actrocities that is currently affecting the country.
Re: Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) by bonnyhope: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
Baba40:
Grammar school again? That road is tiny and besides the bikes and korope that turn the place to garage makes things difficult for commuters .... The pitiest thing is that is just beside the Ojodu Police Station, the police do nothing but collect monies from the okada and korope riders.

Trailer nearly killed me inside my car too on that axis. When we are ready to make Nigeria secure we know what to do. Every government parastatal is just after money. The traffic at ojodu Berger is caused by korope too yet lastma is there doing nothing, those guys would even stand in the middle of the road collecting money from the korope drivers... Na wa ooo

It is so annoying that the law enforcement agencies who are supposed to enforce the law have placed love of money over their jobs and people s life. Those Korope/danfo drivers do any how on the road yet they are untouched
Re: Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) by Amanda4life: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
EHEN TRAILER OWNERS ARE LOOKING FOR BLOOD TO SACRIFICE
Re: Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) by juman(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Heartbroken.
Re: Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) by Adakintroy: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Greed if Nigeria politics and elites. Lagos us shoked and over crowed I go to lekki traffick. Ikorodu traffick. , Ojodu , ikeja, oyigbo ..every station traffick. But rather than decongest, spread the top oarastataks accriss the kenght and breath, they are bringing in refinery along. It's madness from greet. May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) by Adakintroy: 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
Greed of Nigeria politics and elites. The yorubas and north. It's why they want Jonathan out. Lagos us shoked and over crowed I go to lekki traffick. Ikorodu traffick. , Ojodu , ikeja, oyigbo ..every station traffick. But rather than decongest, spread the top goverment office accros the lenght and breath, they are bringing refinery along. It's madness from greed. May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) by malaria(f): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
isaiah4life:
Those truck drivers can act like junkies at times. The way they control those trucks is something else. The government should address them especially those useless Dangote truck drivers. That was how they nearly cleared my family.

God have mercy on us all alive.

To the departed, rest in peace. cry
They consume and inhale a lot of bull shit before driving
Re: Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) by demoBaba: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mrkumareze:
shocked what a sad way to end the year embarassed , the other day 7 kids suffocated in a parked lexus... how do we describe this to our fore fathers

The news said 8 kids suffocated inside Honda Pilot okay....
Re: Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) by aimmoney9: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mrkumareze:
shocked what a sad way to end the year embarassed , the other day 7 kids suffocated in a parked lexus... how do we describe this to our fore fathers
8 not seven....cr7 fan.... grin
Re: Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) by Plusk4u: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
Sad news .
May there gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) by Rollitout: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
What a tragedy

Is this the killer driver ?
Re: Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) by Uwaomaokey(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
Rollitout:

Is this the killer driver ?

No
Re: Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) by Bearfruit(f): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bring up your children the right way,so that you are sure where they are going.
Death is just not adult only.
Re: Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) by blacknoir: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
E be like say I will stop coming online again
Re: Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 2:19am On Dec 08, 2021
KillAlabi2021:
Goood news tongue

Ten future skullars removed from the face of Earth tongue

It's apparent that you are a liability to the world.
Re: Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) by mrkunlex(m): 5:18am On Dec 08, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Lagos is a cursed land
mynd44, seun, lalasticlala
Rule 2
Re: Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 5:52am On Dec 08, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Lagos is a cursed land
That's why you and your urchins miscreants men wanna burn Lagor the way you cretins are doing to AFGANEASTERN? No way!
Re: Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2021
seborrhic:

I knew that was what likely led to the accident.
Agberos have taken over lagos.
At every nook and cranny,every street,they stop trucks,keke's,Okada and commercial buses recklessly to collect their ₦100,₦200 or ₦50.
When will Lagos State promptly close down the menace of agberos as they promptly did Dowen school?
For the VIO's ambode banned them,but the bourdillion boy has unleashed them on every axis,causing menace everywhere!

The government is helpless. When Lagosians are tired of agberos, they know what to do.
Re: Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) by Pinky07(f): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2021
Christ Have Mercy���
Re: Trailer Crushes 10 School Children In Lagos (Photos) by isaiah4life(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Don't mind them. That was how they never afforded me the opportunity to say 'goodbye' to my dad.

They just render my little us fatherless. I pray I forgive them.

malaria:

They consume and inhale a lot of bull shit before driving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time / EKSU Students At OUIDAH, Python Temple Benin Republic (Photos) / Reckless Danfo Driver Collides With A Toyota Hiace Bus On Otedola Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.