Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) (44628 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) / Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) / Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by vinceyinnovation: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
MsFaith:
Am I the only one that overlooks Righteousness2’s comments whenever I see them and move to the next commenter?

You are the only one!

5 Likes

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hmmm, Brother Righteousness2 on the Beat..

Will he Also Link dis one to the Endtime/Battle of Armageddon? smiley

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by Richy4(m): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wow! So beautiful!So much Joy and Happiness from the lovely dogs!

Quite Similar to the Joy, Jubilation and celebration we are gonna have at the feet of our Master, King and Savior, JESUS CHRIST when we cross over to Heaven. When we get to see our all our Loved ones who died in JESUS Christ and the saints .

It is going to be a Huge Blast!
Guys! Do not trade your Heavenly Race for anything or anyone. Not for cash, Not for vanity, not for family , not for anything!
Nothing is worth missing Heaven for. Absolutely Nothing !
Na money guys need.

We don believe you wella say you want make everyone follow jesus but guys needs stipend.

Why not do a giveaway to some people on this forum so they can at least believe you.

At least jesus fed his disciples.
You sef fit fed some guys here.

3 Likes

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by Hubeznigeria(m): 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
If you have ever missed someone so special. This is the kind of joy you experience upon reunion. How I wish human beings can learn true love, friendship and loyalty from dogs.

I think environment affects dogs. Dogs in most overseas are well mannered unlike their counterparts in Africa especially Nigeria. Very aggressive things undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by 9jaseefinish: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Dogs daycare? Oyibo don't be silly
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
MsFaith:
Am I the only one that overlooks Righteousness2’s comments whenever I see them and move to the next commenter?

Lols..You have a Partner here oo! cheesy cool

Though some of his Preachings may be Annoying, Some of dem are Cool and educative!
He should be left to do what he is doing! There is freedom of Expression in Nairaland! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by scholarshipspr(f): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
okay.
oya join my telegram group if you want scholarship updates

like this one

"Maastricht University scholarship for International Scholarship-2022

study in Holland on a Fully funded scholarship!

Category: Masters

Click here to apply https://scholarshipspring.com/maastricht-university-scholarship-for-international-students-2022/

Our Telegram group link https:///scholarshipspring.
Kindly share�

#scholarshipopportunities #scholarships #leadership #scholarshipspring #graduateschool #holland
# MaastrichtUniversity #Netherlands
Scholarship Spring
Maastricht University scholarship for international students-2022 - Scholarship Spring
Maastricht University scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship. International students outside the EU/EEA are welcome to apply
Scholarship Spring
Maastricht University scholarship for international students-2022 - Scholarship Spring
Maastricht University scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship. International students outside the EU/EEA are welcome to apply"

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by obonujoker(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
MsFaith:

Not you alone... grin...

However the preaching he does here is necessary except the conspiracy theories

4 Likes

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by GorillaApp(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

Quite Similar to the Joy, Jubilation and celebration we are gonna have at the feet of our Master, King and Savior, JESUS CHRIST when we cross over to Heaven. When we get to see our all our Loved ones who died in JESUS Christ and the saints .

Guys! Do not trade your Heavenly Race for anything or anyone. Not for cash, Not for vanity, not for family , not for anything!
Keep the good work up.

BTW, I like this alaskian malamute abi na Wetin be their name.
Heard they cost almost a milli

4 Likes

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by sisisioge: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin

They are so cute kiss

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by Thoughty2(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

Ride on pastor. Don't mind the haters, keep promoting God's kingdom.

3 Likes

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by Olaniyi247(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
I don dey expect your comments boss... You can tap gospel current from anywhere.
Righteousness2:

3 Likes

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by Thoughty2(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
MsFaith:

My sister. You walk alone on this matter

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by Thoughty2(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

After they will say Buhari is Corrupt
Police is corrupt, army is corrupt

Righteousness is the only one I have seen that break nairaland rules 24/7
And still get rewarded by mods for breaking rules. They push his post to FP

How can Corruption end in Nigeria
When a small forum like Nairaland is very corrupt, how will you expect Big organizations to not be corrupt in Nigeria.

E dey pain you. You are even breaking the rule of derailing this thread already

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by netmillionaires(m): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
You mean it.... If I show you what these whites are speding millions of dollars on, you go dey wonder whether dem normal at all.

Imagine man don live life finish and say na inside computer him wan dey live now. He go create somebody like himself inside computer, buy land for am and pay as much as 50k dollars for the land. He go buy the close him go dey wear and pay 300 dollars... All inside computer o.

9jaseefinish:
Dogs daycare? Oyibo don't be silly
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
If only the bitch could talk. You'd understand why she's so excited. Dickson tins.

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
netmillionaires:
You mean it.... If I show you what these whites are speding millions of dollars on, you go dey wonder whether dem normal at all.

Imagine man don live life finish and say na inside computer him wan dey live now. He go create somebody like himself inside computer, buy land for am and pay as much as 50k dollars for the land. He go buy the close him go dey wear and pay 300 dollars... All inside computer o.

Lol...yes all those virtual games. People are insane
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Olaniyi247:
I don dey expect your comments boss... You can tap gospel current from anywhere.

Lol, You are Naive, Bro! sad cheesy

Righteousness2 is HolinessFoverer!

He made the Thread and then Posted on it! sad
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by 9jaBloke: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
The husky no really send the smaller dog. E just react small make e no be like say e proud.
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by akpunda86: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
MsFaith:

I created a block button 4 him.righty on my nerves

2 Likes

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

...just shut it already!

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by ogaerrand: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
MsFaith:

Lol. me too

2 Likes

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by labisibrass(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

I only blame those who like and share your comments

3 Likes

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by chyzoo4u(m): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
Donlamzy:
Dogs are indeed man’s best friend, I’m a dog lover and when you have a dog from little and you’re so found of it, it becomes just like a kid and friend, It’d jump on you when you get back from work, even put on a sad face when you want to leave it behind when going somewhere, just look at how happy they look, just like humans smiley smiley

I'm sure you didn't watch the video grin
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by Adakintroy: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
If many of you did not sell yourselves cheap with sexual nuts and " look what curvy blah blah wore" rightousness won't be needed.

Don't learn to respect people it's not necessary. Learn to respect yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pet Owner Left Two Dogs To Die In Boot Of Scorching Hot Car(Pix) / This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound / How Do I Make My DOG Tough And Less Friendly To Strangers...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.