Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) (44627 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) / Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) / Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
MsFaith:
Am I the only one that overlooks Righteousness2’s comments whenever I see them and move to the next commenter?

You're not the only one. My brain automatically perceive his post as spams from annoying bots. So, I involuntarily skip without even knowing.

3 Likes

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Adakintroy:
If many of you did not sell yourselves cheap with sexual nuts and " look what curvy blah blah wore" rightousness won't be needed.

Don't learn to respect people it's not necessary. Learn to respect yourself.

Preach

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by Healthrelatedjo: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
My mind dey tell me say na day COSA pastor be this...or RENO sef
Righteousness2:
Wow! So beautiful!So much Joy and Happiness from the lovely dogs!

Quite Similar to the Joy, Jubilation and celebration we are gonna have at the feet of our Master, King and Savior, JESUS CHRIST when we cross over to Heaven. When we get to see our all our Loved ones who died in JESUS Christ and the saints .

It is going to be a Huge Blast!
Guys! Do not trade your Heavenly Race for anything or anyone. Not for cash, Not for vanity, not for family , not for anything!
Nothing is worth missing Heaven for. Absolutely Nothing !

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by Healthrelatedjo: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

Quite Similar to the Joy, Jubilation and celebration we are gonna have at the feet of our Master, King and Savior, JESUS CHRIST when we cross over to Heaven. When we get to see our all our Loved ones who died in JESUS Christ and the saints .

Guys! Do not trade your Heavenly Race for anything or anyone. Not for cash, Not for vanity, not for family , not for anything!

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by Nothingserious: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
vinceyinnovation:

Very correct sir.... continue preaching, let it continue to inflict pains to the sons of hate and the daughters of Belial.

If not for your efforts nairaland would have been filled with comments of perverts. When nairaland started to lose its educational virtue as perverts and the sexually immoral took over, not as it was in the beginning, it was necessary for righteousness to wage war against it!

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by Nothingserious: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

Yes oooo

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by Lebronjames23(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
MsFaith:
Am I the only one that overlooks Righteousness2’s comments whenever I see them and move to the next commenter?
till Jesus overlooks u in the last days

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by MsFaith: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lebronjames23:
till Jesus overlooks u in the last days

Sorry deputy Jesus

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by 9jaseefinish: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
netmillionaires:
You mean it.... If I show you what these whites are speding millions of dollars on, you go dey wonder whether dem normal at all.

Imagine man don live life finish and say na inside computer him wan dey live now. He go create somebody like himself inside computer, buy land for am and pay as much as 50k dollars for the land. He go buy the close him go dey wear and pay 300 dollars... All inside computer o.

This life eeeh, Lai Mohammed dey complain say we no get vaccine here, some countries like UK, USA, Canada, Europe dey buy excess .
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by samwillyco1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
I like Dogs
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by aaking(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
vinceyinnovation:

Very correct sir.... continue preaching, let it continue to inflict pains to the sons of hate and the daughters of Belial.

If not for your efforts nairaland would have been filled with comments of perverts. When nairaland started to lose its educational virtue as perverts and the sexually immoral took over, not as it was in the beginning, it was necessary for righteousness to wage war against it!

May the Lord bless you Sir. Let Support the work of the Lord by standing for His own.

2 Likes

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by dydx2020(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
MsFaith:

Bros, no be only u ooo
I don't even like seeing his comment
The guy is kinda crazy.Lol

3 Likes

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by freeborn02: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

After they will say Buhari is Corrupt
Police is corrupt, army is corrupt

Righteousness is the only one I have seen that break nairaland rules 24/7
And still get rewarded by mods for breaking rules. They push his post to FP

How can Corruption end in Nigeria
When a small forum like Nairaland is very corrupt, how will you expect Big organizations to not be corrupt in Nigeria.

Mannabbgrills also breaks rules with passion. He uses multiple monickers. The mods know but do nothing about it.

Yet, the same mannabbgrills will be cursing corrupt politicians. cheesy, whereas he isn't different from them.

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by kriss27(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Good evening all, please and please support me by clicking the like button on this YouTube page,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgJQ4m189nY it will go a very long way for me before December 12. God bless you all abundantly as you do so Amen
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by ipobarethieves: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin person wey Dey struggle can’t give
handsomeyinka:

Na money guys need.

We don believe you wella say you want make everyone follow jesus but guys needs stipend.

Why not do a giveaway to some people on this forum so they can at least believe you.

At least jesus fed his disciples.
You sef fit fed some guys here.
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by agabaI23(m): 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

After they will say Buhari is Corrupt
Police is corrupt, army is corrupt

Righteousness is the only one I have seen that break nairaland rules 24/7
And still get rewarded by mods for breaking rules. They push his post to FP
If it is another person, mods will give them 6 months ban.

How can Corruption end in Nigeria
When a small forum like Nairaland is very corrupt, how will you expect Big organizations to not be corrupt in Nigeria.

May be they do it under the spell of his God. You can actually join him you know.
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by ipobarethieves: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
sad mbanu! Nah those pipu wey Dey wear GREEN apron Dey do acrobatic he be.
Healthrelatedjo:
My mind dey tell me say na day COSA pastor be this...or RENO sef

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Nonsense.
I thought it's against Nairaland rules to have alt accounts

No it is not if you are not ban

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out

2 Likes

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by MsFaith: 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
dydx2020:

Bros, no be only u ooo
I don't even like seeing his comment
The guy is kinda crazy.Lol

He’s too delusional.
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by AfonjaConehead: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
bcomputer101:
[s][/s]

Shut up jor.

You post with one of your moniker and still be the one to comment with another moniker.

Shut up,is it a crime?

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by MrBanner(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Guyman02:
This righteousness guy with Daily Mail is like 5&6, he doesn't know the difference between Newspaper and Tabloid, that's why he will bring up a nonsense story about Russia planning to attack America with nuclear weapons and use it to preach about Armageddon.

He doesn't understand that people read Tabloids for rumours and gossips about items like Royal family in UK, two dogs mating or hugging themselves like the story here and not as real news to be swallowed line, hook and sinker.

Even Nigeria has papers that are considered as Tabloids eg Sun newspapers modelled by Orji Uzor Kalu after UK Sun and Daily Mail, that's why we have ladies scrambling to have their pictures
featured as Sun girl, if you want serious news you buy Guardian or Thisday

You've just taught me something new, sir. I didn't know that there's a difference between newspaper and tabloid. One thing about Nairaland, you definitely learn something new everyday.

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by AfonjaConehead: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
MsFaith:

He’s too delusional.
See woman... Na w for you... And you call yourself faith!!

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by CzarChris(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bINWfRnO4ys

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10283223/amp/Dogs-bark-excitement-reunited-daycare-Ontario-18-months-VIDEO.html
Interpretation, the small dog is screaming, " no bi you say I no go make am, see me now, flexing" the Alaskan malamute is like " God, I've escaped this little morons yapping for years, why now Lord?"
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by MsFaith: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

See woman... Na w for you... And you call yourself faith!!

Because I call myself Faith, I shouldn’t think for myself? It’s everything some white people say I should swallow/believe?

Biko, let’s be releasing ourselves from the falsehood we’ve been taught from childhood.

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by AfonjaConehead: 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
MsFaith:

Because I call myself Faith, I shouldn’t think for myself? It’s everything some white people say I should swallow/believe?

Biko, let’s be releasing ourselves from the falsehood we’ve been taught from childhood.
What and which kinda falsehood be that you talking about?
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
ipobarethieves:
grin person wey Dey struggle can’t give
Lol.....u r right but let's see if he can prove us wrong
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by ipobarethieves: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
sad u go wait long.Dnt try those pipu dat wear GREEN apron/Igbo man for freebies undecided lipsrsealed
handsomeyinka:

Lol.....u r right but let's see if he can prove us wrong
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
This is just lovely, beautiful creatures smiley
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by ISelectMySins: 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
bcomputer101:
[s][/s]

Shut up jor.

You post with one of your moniker and still be the one to comment with another moniker.
Don't be stupid. He, if at all, is the one, has the rights to create alternative accounts for whatever purposes. What difference does it make if he chooses to do what he's doing with the same account?

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by bcomputer101: 6:32am On Dec 08, 2021
ISelectMySins:

Don't be stupid. He, if at all, is the one, has the rights to create alternative accounts for whatever purposes. What difference does it make if he chooses to do what he's doing with the same account?

Shut up.
You're very stupid.
Shó mo age mi ni?
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by fraseryuri: 7:33am On Dec 08, 2021
,'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pet Owner Left Two Dogs To Die In Boot Of Scorching Hot Car(Pix) / This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound / How Do I Make My DOG Tough And Less Friendly To Strangers...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.