Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) (44629 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) / Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) / Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by Xfemt(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2021
vinceyinnovation:

Very correct sir.... continue preaching, let it continue to inflict pains to the sons of hate and the daughters of Belial.

If not for your efforts nairaland would have been filled with comments of perverts. When nairaland started to lose its educational virtue as perverts and the sexually immoral took over, not as it was in the beginning, it was necessary for righteousness to wage war against it!
Abeg shout up
Their is no rapture
The world is not ending anything
It you who will die and end this world will continue
Your fore fathers came and left so shall you come and go
Be logical when doing things

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by belshazzar(m): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2021
MsFaith:
Am I the only one that overlooks Righteousness2’s comments whenever I see them and move to the next commenter?
I guess that makes it 2 of us then
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by belshazzar(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2021
Xfemt:
Abeg shout up
Their is no rapture
my uncle told me back then in the year1999 that come year 2000,. the world is gonna end,that Jesus is coming. well , I think we all know what happened ever since , I stop believing my uncle since then
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by meetdonald(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2021
This warms my heart smiley smiley smiley
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by vinceyinnovation: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2021
Xfemt:
Abeg shout up
Their is no rapture

The word of God is not human logic, it is believed and understood by faith.

Jesus said to Thomas "blessed is he that has not seen yet believe"

So Nairaland Thomas, GET THEE BEHIND ME!

1 Like

Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by Xfemt(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
vinceyinnovation:

The word of God is not human logic, it is believed and understood by faith.

Jesus said to Thomas "blessed is he that has not seen yet believe"

So Nairaland Thomas, GET THEE BEHIND ME!
stop making noise

Goan sit down
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by oba94a: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
okay
Re: Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) by tammie24: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2021
vinceyinnovation:

Very correct sir.... continue preaching, let it continue to inflict pains to the sons of hate and the daughters of Belial.

If not for your efforts nairaland would have been filled with comments of perverts. When nairaland started to lose its educational virtue as perverts and the sexually immoral took over, not as it was in the beginning, it was necessary for righteousness to wage war against it!
as in eh

You just have to wonder what their problem is with the preacher
And they have no problem with Muslim threads that demand you swear before you are allowed to comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pet Owner Left Two Dogs To Die In Boot Of Scorching Hot Car(Pix) / This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound / How Do I Make My DOG Tough And Less Friendly To Strangers...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.