Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Phone Gurus,pls Come In - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Gurus,pls Come In (678 Views)

Phone Gurus Pls Suggest A Budget Friendly Phone For Me / Redmi 9t (phone Gurus Needed Here) / Phone Gurus, Should I Buy This Phone? The Price Is Too Good To Be True. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Gurus,pls Come In by dawndeal: 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
Good evening great nairalanders
Pls I want to get a phone in two days time.

I have two phones in mind ( Tecno Spark Go 2021 and Tecno spark 7,2GB/32GB variant) but am very confused right now on which to go for between the two

My major priority is strong and very fast internet speed especially for heavy sites,online trading etc

Will be patiently waiting for your suggestions to make the right choice

Thanks in advance
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by ColdSoldier(m): 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Spark 7.. 7P is a better option though
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by dawndeal: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
ColdSoldier:
Spark 7.. 7P is a better option though
Thanks boss,my budget won't be enough for Spark 7P
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by dawndeal: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
More suggestions needed
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by Jirilistic(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
Wats ur budget so we can help u look for better options
dawndeal:

Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by dawndeal: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Jirilistic:
Wats ur budget so we can help u look for better options
48-54k
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by ColdSoldier(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
dawndeal:

Go with the 7. It's Okay enough
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by dawndeal: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
ColdSoldier:
Go with the 7. It's Okay enough
Thanks boss, I really appreciate your response.
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by dawndeal: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pls more suggestions so can make final decision.
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by Deicide: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
I believe with that amount u can get redmi note 7 on aliexpress
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by dawndeal: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Deicide:
I believe with that amount u can get redmi note 7 on aliexpress
Thank you bro but I prefer tecno or infinix phones
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by skywalker240(m): 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
dawndeal:

48-54k
dont buy any

get LG G6, thats your best bet, the spark go dont even have 4G if youre considering internet speed as a base point, then both are shit, get the LG G6 cool

1 Like

Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by dawndeal: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
skywalker240:

dont buy any

get LG G6, thats your best bet, the spark go dont even have 4G if youre considering internet speed as a base point, then both are shit, get the LG G6 cool
From my gsmarena review,both have 4g network but I want to know which is more rigorous when it comes to browsing heavy sites.
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by Cheezzyy: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
dawndeal:

Thank you bro but I prefer tecno or infinix phones
go for spark 7
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by dawndeal: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Cheezzyy:
go for spark 7
Thanks bro. Is it the phone you are currently using?
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by skywalker240(m): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
dawndeal:

From my gsmarena review,both have 4g network but I want to know which is more rigorous when it comes to browsing heavy sites.
Like i said earlier, both are shit if youre talking about browsing speed. Dont buy any of the two cool
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by dawndeal: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
skywalker240:

Like i said earlier, both are shit if youre talking about browsing speed. Dont buy any of the two cool
OK,thank you bro
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by dawndeal: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
More suggestions pls ,those using or have used any of the two phones I mentioned above should pls say something
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by Cheezzyy: 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
dawndeal:

Thanks bro. Is it the phone you are currently using?
I've used the spark series. Spark2 sef and I enjoyed it. It's camon I'm using now
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by dawndeal: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
Cheezzyy:
I've used the spark series. Spark2 sef and I enjoyed it. It's camon I'm using now
OK thanks boss,i think I will just settle for the spark 7 because of it's android 11 and its Octacore processor which I think are instrumental to fast internet speed
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by paduzman: 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Spark 5 pro is also a good one to go and of you're a music lover, combine it with the new Oraimo Freepod 3 and see how the output will blow you away.

Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by cigwe(m): 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Spark 7.. I'm using the same type of phone ... E never gimme me wahala
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by dawndeal: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
cigwe:
Spark 7.. I'm using the same type of phone ... E never gimme me wahala
Very good, pls are u using the one of 2GB/32GB variant? And what can you say about the network speed and how long can the 6000MAh ba3 last with averagely heavy usage. Thanks
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by Regex: 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
dawndeal:

Back in 2019 when I wanted to buy phone, it was when hot 6 was reigning. I checked online and saw 4g, and went to shop to buy, they told me it did not have any 4g that it is hot 6 Pro that has 4g, OK. I bought the hot 6 like that cause I didn't have money.

I regretted the phone because, phone with such spec, couldn't play a lot of games. That is to say, they will use inferior chipset and ram to build it and tweek to say another thing. The phone was a 2g ram, but couldn't play most games 2g ram phone could play, which means they used 1gb ram instead of 2gb ram for the 2gb ram phone and then tweaked it say it has 2gb ram. Otherwise why would Google not show it games 2gb ram phone could play.
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by dawndeal: 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Regex:

Back in 2019 when I wanted to buy phone, it was when hot 6 was reigning. I checked online and saw 4g, and went to shop to buy, they told me it did not have any 4g that it is hot 6 Pro that has 4g, OK. I bought the hot 6 like that cause I didn't have money.

I regretted the phone because, phone with such spec, couldn't play a lot of games. That is to say, they will use inferior chipset and ram to build it and tweek to say another thing. The phone was a 2g ram, but couldn't play most games 2g ram phone could play, which means they used 1gb ram instead of 2gb ram for the 2gb ram phone and then tweaked it say it has 2gb ram. Otherwise why would Google not show it games 2gb ram phone could play.
You are right ,phone specs aren't 100% correct
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by cigwe(m): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2021
dawndeal:

Very good, pls are u using the one of 2GB/32GB variant? And what can you say about the network speed and how long can the 6000MAh ba3 last with averagely heavy usage. Thanks
I'm using the 2/32GB, the battery is 5kmah the network is good you know it's 4glite
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by VillageBus(m): 7:04am On Dec 08, 2021
Op those two phones go lag during online trading, and when I say lag I mean badly lag.
Look for phone with better processor!

1 Like

Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by dawndeal: 8:02am On Dec 08, 2021
cigwe:

I'm using the 2/32GB, the battery is 5kmah the network is good you know it's 4glite
OK thanks, noted
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by dawndeal: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2021
VillageBus:
Op those two phones go lag during online trading, and when I say lag I mean badly lag.
Look for phone with better processor!
OK thanks for your contribution but pls are you talking from experience from using any of the phone? Secondly suggest another phone you know with better processor
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by dawndeal: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2021
Pls I need more suggestions from first hand experience users too. Am sealing up my decision by 5pm today
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by Cheezzyy: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2021
dawndeal:

OK thanks boss,i think I will just settle for the spark 7 because of it's android 11 and its Octacore processor which I think are instrumental to fast internet speed
not a bad option
Re: Phone Gurus,pls Come In by dawndeal: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2021
Cheezzyy:
not a bad option
I got it already and I didn't regret it at all.

(1) (Reply)

#FF: First Thing To Do If You Think Your Bank Account Is Hacked / Mandarinplaza Free Money Online Earnings Platform / Solved: Indian And Pakistani Hackers making my life miserable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.