Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions (1398 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me / Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by deltaboyo1: 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hi Nlanders
First of all I want to apologize I don't the real section for this topic but I'm in a big pain now
Secondly please don't mind my grammatical errors grin grin grin
Doctors or Victims in the house I need your suggestions I have been suffering from this demonic WOUND it started in June when I noticed my hand was very strong and there was a small pox on my hand and I scratched it to small wound I thought it was a minor wound Omo this minor nor come dey go again o. I have been to the clinic they gave me three days treatment and I noticed an improvement after one week it got worsen than before and the area is very strong and thick I use to feel PAIN and ITCHING all over the area that's strong . After coming back from the hospital I have been receiving treatment and I haven't seen any good improvement the injury is getting BIGGER than before I don't know please I need your suggestions recommend any place for me I will be grateful
Note:When I visited the clinic they didn't conduct any test. It has an offensive ODOUR

Please don't mind my write up
Cc seun Lalasticlala mynd44

God bless you all as you help your fellow
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by Digitallegendzx(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pictures
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by fourboys: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by deltaboyo1: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
Digitallegendzx:
Pictures
I'm sorry I plastered it because of the offensive odour

It's very deep inside and I use to feel pain and the area is very thick
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by honeybasket: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
Are you diabetic?
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by FarahAideed: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
First how old are u?

Second are u diabetic?
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by deltaboyo1: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
FarahAideed:
First how old are u?

Second are u diabetic?
First I'm 17yrs old by his grace I will be 18yrs in January

Second I don't know I haven't go for any test for now
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by deltaboyo1: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
honeybasket:
Are you diabetic?
I don't know I haven't go for test but if I am can it be cured sorry for asking I'm confused now
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by bcomputer101: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Is this not the Omicron NCDC is looking for?
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by Asgard73: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
Need to check diabetes... go see doctor .. for teaching hospital

Before it too late.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by deltaboyo1: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
bcomputer101:
Is this not the Omicron NCDC is looking for?
grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by deltaboyo1: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Asgard73:
Need to check diabetes... go see doctor .. for teaching hospital

Before it too late.
Does it have a cure sorry for asking
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by FarahAideed: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
deltaboyo1:
First I'm 17yrs old by his grace I will be 18yrs in January

Second I don't know I haven't go for any test for now

Do you pee a lot ?

Do you sweat a lot at night?

Always thirsty ?
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by deltaboyo1: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
FarahAideed:

Do you pee a lot ?

Do you sweat a lot at night?

Always thirsty ?
No I don't use to feel pain in other parts of my body except my left hand where the sore is and the surface of the hand is very strong I don't know whether it might be the vein and I'm feeling hotness in the hand
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by paramakina202: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
Stop going to see quack doctors go to hospital to conduct some blood test to at least rule out diabetics...It maybe dermatitis infection though.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by FarahAideed: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
deltaboyo1:
No I don't use to feel pain in other parts of my body except my left hand where the sore is and the surface of the hand is very strong I don't know whether it might be the vein and I'm feeling hotness in the hand

Okay I dont think you are diabetic ..You need to go and do a culture test on that wound so we know what stubborn bacteria is eating you and put an end to it before it becomes a gangrene.....Go to a good lab and tell them to do a culture of the wound fluids

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by sisisioge: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
While awaiting the result....you could ground garlic and put the paste on it. Do it for 3 days and watch how it gets healed.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by deltaboyo1: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
paramakina202:
Stop going to see quack doctors go to hospital to conduct some blood test to at least rule diabetics...It maybe dermatitis infection though.
thanks
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by deltaboyo1: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
FarahAideed:

Okay I dont think you are diabetic ..You need to go and do a culture test on that wound so we know what stubborn bacteria is eating you and put an end to it before it becomes a gangrene.....Go to a good lab and tell them to do a culture of the wound fluids
ok thanks
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by deltaboyo1: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
sisisioge:
Why awaiting the result....you could ground garlic and put the paste on it. Do it for 3 days and watch how it get healed.
ok I will try that
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by Peterosky(m): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
Op,the ailment you are suffering from has nothing to do with diabetes. It is more of a spiritual attack than a normal sickness and does not require doctors treatment but local treatment.
Trust me when I tell you that it's a serious medical challenge and require urgent traditional attention. I suffered the same ailment while I was about 7years old, and it took more than three years to get healing and left a serious scald on my hand. That was a fortunate one because my mum followed it up with local treatment. But one of my relatives died late last year cause of same ailment,that's because he was going from one hospital to the other and before he could realise that it's not an ailment for the hospitals, it was already late.I do not know the name of the ailment but trust me, the symptoms are exactly as you just explained.
I wish you speedy recovery as you follow my advice.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by deltaboyo1: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Peterosky:
Op,the ailment you are suffering from has nothing to do with diabetes. It is more of a spiritual attack than a normal sickness and does not require doctors treatment but local treatment.
Trust me when I tell you that it's a serious medical challenge and require urgent traditional attention. I suffered the same ailment while I was about 7years old, and it took more than three years to get healing and left a serious scald on my hand. That was a fortunate one because my mum followed it up with local treatment. But one of my relatives died late last year cause of same ailment,that's because he was going from one hospital to the other and before he could realise that it's not an ailment for the hospitals, it was already late.I do not know the name of the ailment but trust me, the symptoms are exactly as you just explained.
so can you recommend any place for me I'm in South South
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by Asgard73: 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
deltaboyo1:
Does it have a cure sorry for asking

Just have to manage it..consult a doctor, am not one
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by lalajnr(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Peterosky:
Oga chill joor I know people when get this kind wound when English treatment don heal only thing be say nor be every hospital dey understand am e get some kind medicine when dey kill am inner and outer part native ones still dey but na try your luck I will recommend good hospital like FMC will fix this stubborn sore and this your spiritual attack oga calm down for this 21st century I know say if covid19 first come from 9ja I know say na spiritual attack them tag b4 there different type of disease the mistake most people do is that they don't go to a well equipped hospital they end up in clinic if they fail to recover they tag their diseases as a spiritual attack grin grin grin when FMC and other top hospital dey
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by lalajnr(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
deltaboyo1:
so can you recommend any place for me I'm in South South
find any FMC or top hospital not clinic in south south
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by Nicepoker(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
Op tell us the truth. What exactly did you steal. Nairaland is like one big family. We won't expose you. grin
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by Truvelisback(m): 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
This guy no serious, him no even post the pics.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions by whitegarlic: 7:19am On Dec 11, 2021
Garlic's rich, spicy, and seductive aroma is unparalleled when it comes to luring butts to the dinner table, in my opinion. As soon as the flavor touches your tongue, you'll forget about the stench that will fill the air once you've had a taste. Find the best garlic suppliers company in China to get more information about garlic. White garlic is a leading Garlic Sellers in China that provides the best quality of garlic at a low cost.

(1) (Reply)

3 impressive benefits of Bitter Leaf Juice for fertility in men / Doctors Remove Spider Living In Woman's Ear / 8 Reasons Why Sugar Is Not Food For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.