Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! (67461 Views)

Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) / What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me / Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by czarr(m): 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
it started last year and it is making me really uncomfortable...it seems to be expanding, it started like a small wound like blister. Doctors in the house epp your boy!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Deffjam: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
I told u not to go to village for xmas.

244 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Oluromantic: 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Why you take your right hand wash yansh for public toilet?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Ekakamba: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2021

Na cigar cause am. Leave cigar smoke igbo wuna no gree. cheesy tongue

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by czarr(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
y'all play too much! any doctor in the house come to my rescue biko

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by chatinent: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
I think it is caused by an infection.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by recklesscrow: 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
Deffjam:

It's called warts...
It is caused by germs entering the body mostly through the mouth....
Do you bite ur nails off with teeth...
If yes please stop now

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by recklesscrow: 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
It's called warts...
If yes please stop now

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Vyzz: 12:14am On Jan 11, 2021
grin

First of all where did u chuk that finger

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by czarr(m): 12:17am On Jan 11, 2021
recklesscrow:
It's called warts... It is caused by germs entering the body mostly through the mouth.... Do you bite ur nails off with teeth... If yes please stop now
Thanks alot...you are right i just googled it

13 Likes

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 11, 2021
Did you FINGER a Rotten punnany..?
I have warned you Guys to desist from all these especially when you have got open wounds.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Emu4u2c: 6:09am On Jan 11, 2021
Ekakamba:

Na cigar cause am. Leave cigar smoke igbo wuna no gree. cheesy tongue
Na cigar true.

I have same on my right hand,

And I smoke as hell

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Angelacruz: 6:30am On Jan 11, 2021
Smokers are liable to die young .Stop it
Emu4u2c:
Na cigar true.

And I smoke as hell

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by kmst1: 6:36am On Jan 11, 2021
Its warts, go for treatment

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Emu4u2c: 6:41am On Jan 11, 2021
Angelacruz:
Smokers are liable to die young .Stop it
Hahahaha

You follow me reach here because I tell you truth about your sisters?

I see lots of them here in Port Harcourt and I have been privileged to date up to 4 and believe me those girls can drink alcohol like fish (young girls at that).

Tell your sisters to change Mbok

And for the advice I know I Should stop smoking
It's one of my resolutions for the new year.

You have got a Charming smile BTW

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Angelacruz: 6:44am On Jan 11, 2021
Okay...
Emu4u2c:
Hahahaha

I see lots of them here in Port Harcourt and I have been privileged to date up to 4 and believe me those girls can drink alcohol like fish (young girls at that).

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by dollytino4real(f): 6:44am On Jan 11, 2021
Emu4u2c:
Hahahaha

guy happy new year
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Emu4u2c: 6:57am On Jan 11, 2021
dollytino4real:
guy happy new year
Happy New Year Aunty
You still dey home?
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by doctore212(m): 7:02am On Jan 11, 2021
Warts

1 Like

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Dreyton36: 7:21am On Jan 11, 2021
recklesscrow:

It's called warts...
If yes please stop now

Does biting of the nail with our teeth have any negative effect ?
Pls I wanna know
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Deffjam: 7:36am On Jan 11, 2021
recklesscrow:

It's called warts...
If yes please stop now
gooday please, i do always my stomach make sounds all Day, as if am hungry, i think it called stomack cramping, any suggestion.
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by CheedyJ(m): 7:55am On Jan 11, 2021
Na horn wan grow for your finger so oo, I smell anti christ

9 Likes

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by blinking001(m): 7:56am On Jan 11, 2021
It will go soon... use razor blade or your teeth to chop it off little by little. Use to have that stuff in the middle of my palm too
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by idu1(m): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2021
HPV?

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Dremeke: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2021
czarr:
it started last year and it is making me really uncomfortable...it seems to be expanding, it started like a small wound like blister. Doctors in the house epp your boy!
that's a wart. Caused by Human papilloma virus.
See a dermatologist my friend.

8 Likes

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Emu4u2c:
Na cigar true.

And I smoke as hell
Smh!!!
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by TANID(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
Deffjam:
grin
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Nazgul: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
Looks like shingles...go to the hospital for test.
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by shantti(m): 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
Drink paracetamol, one morning, one night, e go clear
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by ceeceeuwa: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
czarr:
Is it pai ful or painless? If it is giving you concern, I'd suggest you visit the hospital so it can be checked!
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by tnerro1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
See wetin fingering Dey cause ba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) / How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally / China: Man's Bladder Explodes, Fell Asleep For 18 Hrs After Drinking Excess Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.