Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 (24054 Views)

Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As Footballer With Most Guinness World Records / Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram / 35 Times! Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As The Player With Most Hat-tricks In La Liga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Numerouno94(m): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin grin

Anytime you enter abuja, let me know

Wetin be your twitter handle?

Make we exchange contact there

Correct boss. I go tanana u if i wan enta buh it go b around 29th of Dec.

Make i qoute u for one old thread make we xchange contacts there cos i no they active on twitter again cos i kun dey enjoy nairaland more.
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by OJEEMAH(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

Correct boss. I go tanana u if i wan enta buh it go b around 29th of Dec.
grin grin
Make i qoute u for one old thread make we xchange contacts there cos i no they active on twitter again cos i kun dey enjoy nairaland more.
alright
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by OJEEMAH(m): 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
ThierryJay:

And I was in Abuja throughout last week o. We for don link up.
No be lie bro.....I had no idea.

Make we try exchange contact

Don't know where will be suitable for the exchange
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by MangekyoAlt: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Benwallt:
Tap ins, deflected goals, load of penalties. Nothing great about Ronaldo.
You forgot to add VAR given goals grin
Pendu food grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by MangekyoAlt: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nairaland don tire person. I'm even surprised this one reached fp. Na seun come talk to their biased skulls? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by ThierryJay: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
OJEEMAH:
No be lie bro.....I had no idea.

Make we try exchange contact

Don't know where will be suitable for the exchange

A PM perhaps.
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
Faller:
Let's Pretend as if Pessi didn't score a penalty today.

If it was Ronaldo the Midgetonian Bandwagons won't let us hear word.

Pessi for a reason

The Midgetonian Bandwagons have arrived. How was your journey
Keep Wailing..

7 Balon D'ORS says HI.. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by NessFortunate: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
Baloranking:
grin grin
Once again i ask, who's your goat?
Champions league stats Games : 154 Goals : 125 Assist : 36
Hit that like button if you love messi
Mbappe x Messi bromance grin
the bromance be like sweet sixteen, am happy for my GOAT. Comes season end more trophies for KING MESSI. #LAPULGA

2 Likes

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by FLYFIRE(m): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
Make una no let that one, his mother or sister commit suicide oo
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by JohnnyPalmer: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
femi4:
She's a Man U fan and logically every ManU fan is anti messi

The word 'every' negates your statement
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
When he scores they come all out to make noise but when he doesn't score they say he's not a striker. In his 5 goals for PSG 2 are penalty but if it's the other guy they'll call him Penaldo.What a hypocritic sets of pple

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Maobichek: 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
jelil01:
Most of Ronaldo fans are always insecure. Wetin concern Ronaldo here bayii

Those mentioning CR7 are his fans and likes unnecessary banter and comparison. To the thread, FIFA decides who is the best and that decision is based on world cup achievements, Messi can score more than Pele but in FIFA's ranking, Pele is still the overall best in the leather object game.

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Kingcalls: 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
So whats the big deal if he overtook Pele?? Not like pele held the record .... when ronaldo overtook pele or muller, it wasn't announced, only wanna hear broken records ....messi minions forcing messi in the news
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Kingcalls: 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
ANDREW91:

Sebastian haller just scored his 10th champions league group stage goal. 2 more and he will break Ronaldo record

Dreams

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by monsterseed: 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
what is dis one saying....
Seyilome:

Has Messi played the number of games Ronaldo played lipsrsealed
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Kingcalls: 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Benwallt:

Nothing great about Messi...6 goals 2 penalties...Ronaldo 12 goals 1 penalty...u are shameless
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Snapchat: 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
sangresan:

And he has played in more tougher leagues. He has stepped out of his comfort zones many times.

Majority of Ronaldo’s goals was scored in La Liga just so you know!!

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Kingcalls: 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Benwallt:
He did not play for it and he was not the one that hit the turf like deadwood. Messi hasn't scored up to 70 penalties in his stainless career while somebody's own is nearing 300 penalties. who celebrates such nonsense except penaldo

Shut ur mouth...almajiri without brain...ordinary research u cant do....the dumbest fans in history

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
Officialhorlah:
Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé for most career goals scored with 758

ESPN:

https://www.facebook.com/ESPNFC/photos/a.403514944820/10159301253769821/?type=3&app=fbl
DESPITE all the PENALTIES by Penaldo.
Naaa waaaooooooo
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Seyilome(m): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
monsterseed:
what is dis one saying....
What does it sound to your ear drum .
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Maobichek: 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
WibusJaga:

Congrats to Messi.
We should consider ourselves privileged to be in the generation that witnessed 2 goats play.
Most of us here only heard about Pele's exploits.
Who knows when the next goat will show forth.

Documentaries are there, Pele brought Brazil to limelight when he destryed Sweden in the world cup (3 world cup trophies is a fate other players wouldn't dream about). Europe was the best legs with the best ground but today, Brazil remains the best leg while Europe still keep the position of the best ground.

Brazil exports more players than every other country in the whole world. A footballer in Germany said that if you are a foreigner coming to Europe for trail and a Brazilian also came, the Brazilian will be accorded more respect though he is not from Europe.

4 Likes

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by abbey37(m): 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
Do the maths from the stats and tell us who is the better goal scorer by the goals per games ratio. Lets not even talk about the better playmaker and goal assist.

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Chatflick(m): 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Asf the one Messi scored today no be penalty? grin olodo
You lack wisdom. You are simply a childish mofo. Messi scored a penalty and a goal from outside the box. Messi is everything Ronaldo dreams of. You'll keep hating and that's why prosperity is far from you. Grow up oga.

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Chatflick(m): 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
Maximus85:
Stop forcing your dwarf on us.

CR7 has more than 800 career goals.

Hasn't he played more games than Messi? Even at that his stats is not as good. Stop the comparison, it only makes you look stupid.
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Soso990240(m): 12:20am On Dec 08, 2021
Faller:

Pessi for a reason

At least Messi won d penalty. Abeg, how many penalties Ronaldo don play this season and how many did he win for the team?
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by krushdripper(m): 12:28am On Dec 08, 2021
It's gonna take an awful long time to get another footballer on the same pedestal as Messi. More grease to his elbow.
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by generalwo(m): 1:33am On Dec 08, 2021
Faller:

Pessi for a reason

..... .... Look at the first goal Messi scored.... And tell me the last time Ronaldo struck such a goal...... Look at the first goal Messi scored.... And tell me the last time Ronaldo struck such a goal....... .... Look at the first goal Messi scored.... And tell me the last time Ronaldo struck such a goal.....

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by obonujoker(m): 1:35am On Dec 08, 2021
ANDREW91:

Sebastian haller just scored his 10th champions league group stage goal. 2 more and he will break Ronaldo record

Group stage has finished my guy...

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by obonujoker(m): 1:36am On Dec 08, 2021
Benwallt:

wink

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by calcal: 1:43am On Dec 08, 2021
HE HAS NO WORLD CUP! WHAT A FAILURE grin
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Okhuadams(m): 1:47am On Dec 08, 2021
Officialhorlah:
Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé for most career goals scored with 758

ESPN:

https://www.facebook.com/ESPNFC/photos/a.403514944820/10159301253769821/?type=3&app=fbl
buna dey celebrate watin ororo don pass since 2020 something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling / African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama / Deborah Quickpen Is African Chess Champion! Governor Diri Rewards Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.