Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 (24049 Views)

Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As Footballer With Most Guinness World Records / Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram / 35 Times! Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As The Player With Most Hat-tricks In La Liga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by fattprince(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2021
KingDash:
lewandoski
So funny. The irony is that he has just one. Just one.
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by fattprince(m): 8:00am On Dec 10, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Nothing special..

Others have done it..

Talk to me when others have won 7 BALON D'ORS.. grin
Nobody has. Don't try and tone down that achievement.
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by babakb: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Nothing special..

Others have done it..

Talk to me when others have won 7 BALON D'ORS.. grin

If it's by the number of Balon d'or then you must believe that Ronaldo is only second to Messi in the history of football because he has 5.

But you Messi fans are full of Double Standard.
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by oyatainer(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2021
fattprince:

Nobody has. Don't try and tone down that achievement.

Tòbí Kros has won five champions league
One in Bayern and four in Madrid jare
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by OJEEMAH(m): 11:39am On Dec 10, 2021
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by fattprince(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
oyatainer:

Tòbí Kros has won five champions league
One in Bayern and four in Madrid jare
Not true. Tobi won 4. All others that has won 5 are retired only Ronaldo is still playing.
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by FacelessStuart: 10:57am On Dec 13, 2021
That's not surprising. As a big fan of football, I can say that it was pretty predictable that he would become that successful. I don't play football myself, I only watch matches on the TV and go to Takebet to place bets from time to time, Messi has always made me want to play this sport, but my health is not the best for that.
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by ogwumgbe: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2022
stayclearofme:

You don't have to, you stu.pid Moda foka,
It was just a common sense question. You CR7 fans don't take that into consideration when comparing Ronaldo's goals to that of Messi but will quickly do that when comparing Messi"s goals to that of Pele. ... Bloody slowpoke!

I am not a fanatic bro, I don't even watch football so find your mates elsewhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Reveals His Lionel Messi Dream And Wants To Coach Superstar / Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF / Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.