Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 (24067 Views)

Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As Footballer With Most Guinness World Records / Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram / 35 Times! Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As The Player With Most Hat-tricks In La Liga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by ddeola: 2:52am On Dec 08, 2021
Make una dey fight dey go while the two footballers in question are laughing to the bank everyday. undecided undecided undecided

Borrow sense bro. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by ogwumgbe: 3:22am On Dec 08, 2021
Officialhorlah:
Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé for most career goals scored with 758

ESPN:

https://www.facebook.com/ESPNFC/photos/a.403514944820/10159301253769821/?type=3&app=fbl

All these criteria to measure with Pele is rubbish, they should measure it with how many years Pele played active football and retired and compare it with the years Messi played, if the year Messi played out numbered the years Pele played, then the statistics accorded to Messi is pure rubbish. All his mates have retired from football, what's he still doing there?
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Timijo(m): 3:37am On Dec 08, 2021
Babaetsu1:
Bt nt cr801
Inferiority complex makes your likes to mention Ronaldo's name on Messi's threads even when it has nothing to do with him.
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 08, 2021
obonujoker:

Group stage has finished my guy...
10 goals he tried.
Levy can still break it
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by emae009(m): 6:35am On Dec 08, 2021
ANDREW91:

Sebastian haller just scored his 10th champions league group stage goal. 2 more and he will break Ronaldo record

where him want see the 2 more when Group stage is done for their group??

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by fredoooooo: 6:38am On Dec 08, 2021
Pele will never like Messi... grin
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Confidens52(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2021
If u get mind overtake ronaldo grin grin grin
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Lashist(m): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

Shut ur mouth...almajiri without brain...ordinary research u cant do....the dumbest fans in history
Lmao...everybody that likes messi is an almajiri that comes from northern Nigeria?? cheesy this guy eh...dont you sleep at all?? Always looking for who to call almajiri. So if your siblings or friends are messi fans, they automatically become an almajiri to you cheesy grin...you be clown guy..stop watching ball so you won't die of heart attack o

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Meedon: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2021
Congratulations. More achievement to come.
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Meedon: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2021
ddeola:
Make una dey fight dey go while the two footballers in question are laughing to the bank everyday. undecided undecided undecided

Borrow sense bro. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank you my brother. I don reason this thing last week say even if you argue about the two from now till infinity e no go change anything.

Naim I come give myself sense. I the support both now. Let them win till eternity.
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by KingDash: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2021
Numerouno94:

If u go host me i go come oo. Buh i no go come wit my mama cos i want explore those abj babes small wink wink
useless thing... you won come thief our babes abi.
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by frankson1(m): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2021
Officialhorlah:
Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé for most career goals scored with 758

ESPN:

https://www.facebook.com/ESPNFC/photos/a.403514944820/10159301253769821/?type=3&app=fbl

This one too na record undecided undecided we're talking about WORLD CAREER GOALS grin grin
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by stayclearofme: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2021
Babaetsu1:
Bt nt cr801
With 150 games played before Messi started? undecided
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by stayclearofme: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2021
ogwumgbe:

All these criteria to measure with Pele is rubbish, they should measure it with how many years Pele played active football and retired and compare it with the years Messi played, if the year Messi played out numbered the years Pele played, then the statistics accorded to Messi is pure rubbish. All his mates have retired from football, what's he still doing there?
You no get sense!
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by stayclearofme: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2021
Seyilome:

Has Messi played the number of games Ronaldo played lipsrsealed
You dey mind the mumu.
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2021
Chatflick:

You lack wisdom. You are simply a childish mofo. Messi scored a penalty and a goal from outside the box. Messi is everything Ronaldo dreams of. You'll keep hating and that's why prosperity is far from you. Grow up oga.

Lol, are you the one offering prosperity grin grin dickhead, this one pain you grin grin lmaoo, u pessi fans hate to take truth, Mr prosperity grin grin
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by iTearHerToto: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2021
Baloranking:

You're in pain. I advise you see a doctor.
Chai grin for the first time my phone dropped on the ground cos of laugh grin grin grin
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by ogwumgbe: 11:49am On Dec 08, 2021
stayclearofme:

You no get sense!

You are an idiot
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by stayclearofme: 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
ogwumgbe:

You are an idiot
You no get sense.
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by stayclearofme: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Did you consider this your criteria while comparing the number of goals scored by CR7 to that of Messi?..
You see why you no get sense?

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by MangekyoAlt: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
stayclearofme:

Did you consider this your criteria while comparing the number of goals scored by CR7 to that of Messi?..
The guy lacks common sense
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by ogwumgbe: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
stayclearofme:

You an idiot, when did you see me compare Ronaldo and Messi?
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by stayclearofme: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
ogwumgbe:

You an idiot, when did you see me compare Ronaldo and Messi?
You don't have to, you stu.pid Moda foka,
It was just a common sense question. You CR7 fans don't take that into consideration when comparing Ronaldo's goals to that of Messi but will quickly do that when comparing Messi"s goals to that of Pele. ... Bloody slowpoke!
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by ogwumgbe: 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
stayclearofme:

You don't have to, you stu.pid Moda foka,
It was just a common sense question. You CR7 fans don't take that into consideration when comparing Ronaldo's goals to that of Messi but will quickly do that when comparing Messi"s goals to that of Pele. ... Bloody slowpoke!

You are an idiot you Messi worshiper, I just spoke the truth and you are pained. Fool, don't you know that Pele's credibility does not allow the whites to sleep because Pele is a black. Idiot asshole
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by stayclearofme: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
ogwumgbe:

You are an idiot you Messi worshiper, I just spoke the truth and you are pained. Fool, don't you know that Pele's credibility does not allow the whites to sleep because Pele is a black. Idiot asshole
You be real mumu and a dunce... Is Messi white!? Oponu! Olodo..that cannot differentiate a white man from Spanish or Hispanic anybody that is yellow is white man, I bet you don't even know that there are those called "people of color" typical village boy with village mentality.
How can I be pained when my GOAT just won 7th Ballon d"or.?...Bas.tard son of a bit.ch.
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by ogwumgbe: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
stayclearofme:

You be real mumu and a dunce... Is Messi white!? Oponu! Olodo..that cannot differentiate a white man from Spanish or Hispanic anybody that is yellow is white man, I bet you don't even know that there are those called "people of color" typical village boy with village mentality.
How can I be pained when my GOAT just won 7th Ballon d"or.?...Bas.tard son of a bit.ch.

I am disappointed in you asshole. if messy even open his ass, you will lick please don't quote me again, you are too micro to argue with me and I see it as a let down to even reply you idiot stinking ape. Common get out of here: muthafucker
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Maximus85(m): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Chatflick:

Hasn't he played more games than Messi? Even at that his stats is not as good. Stop the comparison, it only makes you look stupid.

Makes your father look stupid.
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by stayclearofme: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
ogwumgbe:

I am disappointed in you asshole. if messy even open his ass, you will lick please don't quote me again, you are too micro to argue with me and I see it as a let down to even reply you idiot stinking ape. Common get out of here: muthafucker
Lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the thing pain am gaaaan grin cheesy grin you have no counter argument.
Pele! I offer you a bottle of sniper for free.

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Chatflick(m): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Maximus85:

Makes your father look stupid.
You're only pained. I bet you have no Father. Go and look for your mom... She might me getting dicked.
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by goodheart01: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
verybadmouth:
Haters. Cry blood.

Messi is the only GOAT we know.

GOAT wey just dey celebrate 758 goals where by Ronaldo don hit 801. Messi fans una be correct comedians... Lol
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by verybadmouth(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
goodheart01:

GOAT wey just dey celebrate 758 goals where by Ronaldo don hit 801. Messi fans una be correct comedians... Lol
Funny you. Did they start their careers at the same time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers" / God One Game Cut My 48 Million Naira Bet9ja Ticket B933EWCAPWZTTS-947436 / Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.