Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) (31987 Views)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) / 200 Level Uniport Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest During Practical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by Justseyii: 7:15am On Dec 08, 2021
Forget Zoology students, even those people in Natgeowild dey fear snakes.
Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 7:19am On Dec 08, 2021
Freestainworld:
If na to hold Alhaji dick now, she no go fear.
stop being stupid, not everyone is like your sisters.
Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by MARVEEY9090(m): 7:20am On Dec 08, 2021
Our LIONESS(QUEEN of the JUNGLE) dey run cus of SNAKE
Okay na
Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by Gbest90(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2021
Freestainworld:

1 Like

Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by Washington007(m): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2021
Freestainworld:

Just read waiting you write. �
Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by zedman1(m): 7:24am On Dec 08, 2021
femi4:
OP, stop using vocab anyhow, check the meaning of "Petrified" below:

petrified
/ˈpɛtrɪfʌɪd/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
so frightened that one is unable to move; terrified.
"the petrified child clung to her mother"
(of organic matter) changed into a stony substance; ossified.
Bro, from the definitions you provided, isn't it right to say the students were petrified? Weren't they afraid? Throughout my days in school, I always had excellent grades in English, but the corrections I see people make on words/sentences etc these days scare me sometimes. Why is English so difficult? There's this line by Jon Bellion that I usually sing along that goes like.... " my soul was petrified".... Is that wrong also? How then should the word be used? English wasn't so difficult those days, now I find it difficult speaking/ writing freely because I feel someone will detect an error somewhere along the line.

1 Like

Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by Goldsplash(m): 7:24am On Dec 08, 2021
Richy4:
Hahaha grin grin grin
The video is really funny... Why is she studying the course if she can't stand animals...
Or maybe her plan was to get any degree at all and starts working in a bank grin
The course might not have been her choice, you know how it is with Nigerian universities, she might have applied to read medicine but was given zoology.
Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by Richy4(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2021
Goldsplash:
The course might not have been her choice, you know how it is with Nigerian universities, she might have applied to read medicine but was given zoology.
I totally understand that part honestly...
It almost happened to me but I declined.. I ended up not going to the Uni of my choice but studied what my heart desired..
Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by errigdee: 7:40am On Dec 08, 2021
lol wetin u dey feel em go do before
Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by holuwajobar(m): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2021
juniorstar:

Zoology was the most difficult course i ever did in the university..dem dey cram die..Diphyllobothrium latum..e remain small person for repeat year 1 becos of am.

Let me guess, you attended OAU

1 Like

Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by Johnson5258: 7:46am On Dec 08, 2021
Na that day I will leave that department, make me I carry snake?? Kuku kill me.

1 Like

Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2021
Is that Lal... let me not call the full name. Is that HIM trying to teach them how to hold snake?

It must be.

For never has any man loved snake thus since the world began.
Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by Badguy77(m): 8:09am On Dec 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I can't imagine myself studying this stupid course called zoology, God forbid.

this course is one of the most useless course to study in Nigeria

And na one of them later rule una for this zoo called Nigeria...No course is useless we pray for grace.
Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2021
When they accepted the admission what were they expecting? Drinking cocktail on a boat cruise in the Bahamas? You no see Biology or Biochemistry do. grin It's Zoology and not Poultrylogy for a reason. Even some of those students will still fear ordinary chicken.
Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by Benrosaria(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2021
Foreverdope:
A video making rounds online captures the moment some Zoology students at the University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN, were having a practical class.

They female students were given Snakes to carry by a man believed to be their lecturer, but this left them petrified.

At the beginning of the video, the man could be seen holding a Snake which he tried handing over to a student who was very scared to hold it.

She expressed fear that it may hurt her but the man and another female student encouraged her to do it that it was safe. Interestingly, her classmate stood beside her holding a Snake but she also looked afraid as though she would drop it anytime soon.

In another part of the clip, the man was showing another student how to hold the Snake, after hesitating, she eventually took to her heels.

Watch videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4WeyCHaWTg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKlrntZe-bU

Initially when I said we needed not to be spiritual then someone said it’s a lie. This is nature and nature is us.

A white man brings up a child teaching him to know animals plant and nature, he lets him observe all thats beautiful around this kid. Take them through their fears so as to overcome.

But in Nigeria, at 8 months you are in crèche. For area person go dey shout snake ! snake !! snake !!!
Next big thing Na “kill am”

So we already have that fear from childhood why we should be scared of these animals and it is so fucking wrong. Every human every animal and every plant has love, just harness it

SIMPLE !!
Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by Dreytonisback(m): 8:29am On Dec 08, 2021
About 5 yrs ago, there was this busty ebony chick I was tryna hit unto say I love boobs
One day she uploaded a picture of her holding a snake comfortably and even kissing it's head

Me: u sell snakes?
Her: no I'm studying zoology and I love snakes
Me: oh nice

Blocked...
I fear snakes die

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by Quality20(m): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2021
Freestainworld:
na wah o. naso una girls for that side de roll? just tell us that they are so spoilt. Well I don't even think Alhajis have time for them
Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by NohurryInLife: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2021
Dreytonisback:
About 5 yrs ago, there was this busty ebony chick I was tryna hit unto say I love boobs
One day she uploaded a picture of her holding a snake comfortably and even kissing it's head

Me: u sell snakes?
Her: no I'm studying zoology and I love snakes
Me: oh nice

Blocked...
I fear snakes die

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Bro, you 4 no block her now.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2021
beejayodus:
Ife?
I swear. Engineering n mathematics still remain de easiest course in uni. Flexing make me I no comot first class. Na almost Sha. Fluid mechanics, thermodynamics n strength of material that year
Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by perdollar(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2021
Our practical methods just like our teaching methods na scam
Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by colossus91(m): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2021
BabbanBura:

Abi na! But snake no dey dish out naira and dollars

Snake we swallow millions that year? Python no be your mate ooh!!
Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by MissSlimbody(f): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2021
Millimann:
Fear fear student

Fear fear what? shocked
They even tried, I would disappear immediately I sight the snake cheesy cheesy

They stood there are you're calling them "fear fear" wetin you go call me? grin
Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by Millimann: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2021
MissSlimbody:

Fear fear what? shocked
They even tried, I would disappear immediately I sight the snake cheesy cheesy

They stood there are you're calling them "fear fear" wetin you go call me? grin

Run-away student. grin grin
Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2021
juniorstar:

Zoology was the most difficult course i ever did in the university..dem dey cram die..Diphyllobothrium latum..e remain small person for repeat year 1 becos of am.

You sabi...shey na Ife you go?

Archachatina cachachatina maginata; Nsukkadrilus mbae- the snail found in Nsukka by a scientist named Mba cheesy
So many others laidat...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by Tomek09(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2021
But na harmless snake na grin grin
Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by MissSlimbody(f): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2021
Millimann:

Run-away student. grin grin

Guilty cheesy cheesy
Re: UNN Zoology Students Afraid To Carry Snakes During Practical Class (Video) by Femmyfestus: 10:10am On Dec 08, 2021
MrOON:
The kind of grammar gracing this front page today gan... One needs to be coming online with mobile dictionary.
Excision on land
Petrified Students

Ok nah.
How will one be "coming online". Online don become address?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Rescued After Being Trapped Between 2 Walls For 72 Hours / Change Your Jamb Details- Phone Number/ Email 2018/2019 Academic Session / I Feel Like I Wasted My Time On Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.