Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State (4937 Views)

The Diversity Of Nigeria Is Worth Celebrating. An Encounter With A Taraban / LOVE, UNITY & STRENGHT IN OUR ETHNIC DIVERSITY FACILITATES PROGRESS. / North Will Not Vote Candidates Who Exploit Religious And Ethnic Diversity - NEF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by DitariDisciple2: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2021
Ekealterego:

Epie people corrected the wrong perception already.

Please do not erase people's identity in order to elevate yours.

All una frustrations and lies no reach Ijaw land physical.
E end for una family house and on Nairaland.
Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by DitariDisciple2: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

You shot yourself on the Leg again.
Alagoa wey una dey always frustrate for is from Nembe.

He is Ebi Alagoa by name.

I'm Tari Ebi by name.

The IYC Epie clan Chairman is Ambozibe Ebi by name.

3 Ebi same Ebi.

All of us were named in our different dialects of Ijaw.

Remain wey u pull cloth and enter road.

Iv already told u earlier just go and commit suicide it will end your miserable life fastest.
Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by Fejoku: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

I studied language in d University, anybody can classify whatever.
You didn't answer my question. Is the map wrong on language classification? What you studied is immaterial to the question.
Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by DitariDisciple2: 10:54am On Dec 08, 2021
Fejoku:

You didn't answer my question. Is the map wrong on language classification? What you studied is immaterial to the question.

Language classification can be done by just any body.
Take it or die.
Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by Fejoku: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Go and remove all of them from all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations they belong or go and join it with your people if u think it's just for anybody.
Since Na u wan tell them their Ancestors.
I don't have to do it. They will do it themselves. Kalabari people already started muting it and so shall others. You guys are a bunch of unproductive people without any clear cut plan for developing your land. You can't even fight for the rights of your people. When ever any of your young men come out to challenge the raping of your land, he's bribed and he quietly goes into hibernation. This isn't what smart tribes will want to be associated with. Wait until crude oil in Bayelsa finishes. This is when yoy guys will understand the level of your current foolishness. Just remember very well those you are currently insulting because we will give it back to you in overdose.

2 Likes

Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by OfficialAPCNig: 11:05am On Dec 08, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

You shot yourself on the Leg again.
Alagoa wey una dey always frustrate for is from Nembe.

He is Ebi Alagoa by name.

I'm Tari Ebi by name.

The IYC Epie clan Chairman is Ambozibe Ebi by name.

3 Ebi same Ebi.

All of us were named in our different dialects of Ijaw.

Remain wey u pull cloth and enter road.

Iv already told u earlier just go and commit suicide it will end your miserable life fastest.
Many people answer Ebi but are not Ijaw.

You argue like kids
Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by DitariDisciple2: 11:07am On Dec 08, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Many people answer Ebi but are not Ijaw.

You argue like kids

You are mad.
You have nothing to lie with again.
Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by Fejoku: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Language classification can be done by just any body.
Take it or die.
We can as well classify Itsekiri and Ogoni as a dialect of Ijaw. I've always regarded you as a clown who just comes to entertain us with one imaginary General Ditari. Clowns deserve their time hence I normally just glance through and move on to more important discussions.
Ijaws have been exposed for all to see. The future is very bright but those whose houses were build on candle wax will come crashing down. The bond holding your IYC and INC cannot withstand the scorching sun that will shine on the Nigerian geographical space.

3 Likes

Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by DitariDisciple2: 11:12am On Dec 08, 2021
Fejoku:

We can as well classify Itsekiri and Ogoni as a dialect of Ijaw. I've always regarded you as a clown who just comes to entertain us with one imaginary General Ditari. Clowns deserve their time hence I normally just glance through and move on to more important discussions.
Ijaws have been exposed for all to see. The future is very bright but those whose houses were build on candle wax will come crashing down. The bond holding your IYC and INC cannot withstand the scorching sun that will shine on the Nigerian geographical space.

We are not living our lives to please u.
So just continue your lies and frustrations.
E no reach Ijaw land.
Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by Fejoku: 11:27am On Dec 08, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

We are not living our lives to please u.
So just continue your lies and frustrations.
E no reach Ijaw land.
Ok. Tell me what you plan on doing when more ethnic groups who out of ignorance joined IYC in the past. Many more will abandon the franchise soon because of its unproductivity.
Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
U obviously don't know what you are saying.
Epie and Attisa, the major ethnic group inhabiting Yenegoa, the state capital are not Ijaws.
Epie Towns include Igbogene, Yenezue-gene, Yenezue-Epie, Akenfa, Agudama, Opolo, Kpansia-Epie, Amarata, Azikoro Village Etc.
Ogbia, the ethnic group of Goodluck Jonathan is more related to Kalabari.
The towns of Ogbia are imiringi, otuosega, otuoke, otuabaga, Emegha1 and 2, Amakalakala, etc
Ijaws are mostly Kolokuma-Opokuma, Southern Ijaw, Brass, Sagbama, Ekeremor and maybe Nembe
Note, I have lived in Bayelsa state, I have first hand information.
Though this my information is subject to correction from an Indigent Bayelsan
you are very correct

i just don't understand the other guy.

please where are you from bro.
Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by DitariDisciple2: 11:28am On Dec 08, 2021
Fejoku:

Ok. Tell me what you plan on doing when more ethnic groups who out of ignorance joined IYC in the past. Many more will abandon the franchise soon because of its unproductivity.

All the foolish notion u have on ur mind remain with u.
E no concern us.
Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by DitariDisciple2: 11:35am On Dec 08, 2021
9182736455O1999:

you are very correct

Una dey drink paracetamol for other peoples headache nd it changes nothing.
Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by IDENNAA(m): 11:37am On Dec 08, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

All are dialects of Ijaw.
Bayelsa state is 873 km² bigger than Imo Nd Anambra state put together.
2006 is 15 years ago.
That's never Bayelsa population figure.
There are no Ekpeye in Bayelsa.
Bayelsa is an Homogenous Ijaw State.

Bayelsa is an Homogenous Ijaw state, they didn't travel everywhere nd count Ijaw. Only Southern Ijaw LGA have 180 towns.
Koluama district 105 Oporoma district 75.
Making 180 in Southern Ijaw.

You don't seem to understand what is a dialect, or ,maybe you are just being intentionally ignorant. Anyways, most of you Ijaw on this forum are devoid of basic reasoning and logic.

1 Like

Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Una dey drink paracetamol for other peoples headache nd it changes nothing.
where you dey stay sef for Yenagoa
Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by DitariDisciple2: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2021
9182736455O1999:

where you dey stay sef for Yenagoa

Your lies and frustrations move nothing in d Ijaw Nation.
Stop drinking paracetamol over other peoples headache.
Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by Tomek09(m): 11:53am On Dec 08, 2021
[s]
DitariDisciple2:

All are dialects of Ijaw.
Bayelsa state is 873 km² bigger than Imo Nd Anambra state put together.
2006 is 15 years ago.
That's never Bayelsa population figure.
There are no Ekpeye in Bayelsa.
Bayelsa is an Homogenous Ijaw State.

Bayelsa is an Homogenous Ijaw state, they didn't travel everywhere nd count Ijaw. Only Southern Ijaw LGA have 180 towns.
Koluama district 105 Oporoma district 75.
Making 180 in Southern Ijaw.
[/s]
Bayelsa is not up to the size of Onitsha alone in Anambra State. Meanwhile, Bayelsa is not a homogeneous Ijaw State. Thief

1 Like

Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by DitariDisciple2: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
Bayelsa is not up to the size of Onitsha alone in Anambra State. Meanwhile, Bayelsa is not a homogeneous Ijaw State. Thief

IMO of 5,100km² plus Anambra of 4,800km² together is 9,900km² Bayelsa is 10,773km² Bayelsa is an Homogenous Ijaw state we believe in physical and not online frustrations and lies like ibos.
Take it or not the reality remains.
Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by DitariDisciple2: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

IMO of 5,100km² plus Anambra of 4,800km² together is 9,900km² Bayelsa is 10,773km² Bayelsa is an Homogenous Ijaw state we believe in physical and not online frustrations and lies like ibos.
Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by ThinkSmarter: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
9182736455O1999:
you are very correct
Ebonyi
Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Ebonyi
very good
it suprises me that my so claimed ijaw brother does'nt know all of these

1 Like

Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by Ekealterego: 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Bayelsa ain't homogenous.
Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by DLioness(f): 12:47am On Dec 09, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Bayelsa is bigger than 10 Nigerian States. And it's 873km² bigger than Imo and Anambra state put together.
why are you fooling yourself that Bayelsa is bigger than Imo and Anambra put together?
Re: The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State by Tomek09(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
DitariDisciple2:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Over 100 Political Groups Apply To INEC For Registration / Muslim "inventions" That Changed The World. / Three People Murdered In Ebubu, Eleme, River State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.