Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party (10060 Views)

Aggrieved APC Leaders Set Up Plan B / 2019: Aggrieved APC Aspirants Activate Plan B / 60 Aggrieved APC Reps Announce Plan To Leave Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2021
Penguin2:
Stupidity!

Don’t waste your vote on mushroom parties if you don’t want to quicken APC’s victory and the continuation of this subjugation in 2023.
So which party is the alternative? grin
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by hisexcellency34: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2021
Obviously a PDP member
DubaiLandLord1:
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2021
It goes to show how mentally derailed these ppl are. They hold the word, 'confusion' to a cardinal extent. They're foolishly quick to think, being aggrieved and creating a new party cos their ex party benefited them scacerly, in turn, edify the new one and obviously with its stomach benefits not because they strive for positive, astronomical change obviously with baby steps on the entire currently bewitched system. Word, integrity no dey exist at there subconscious level. Nigeria govt got a knack for establishing and bloating the nation with new useless policies, constitutions and consortiums. Bunch of dullards.
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by BusinessDream: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2021
nairavsdollars:
i will vote for the new party if truly Falana, Agbakoba and Wole Soyinka are part of it
party set up to divide vote abi?

Una think say this is 2015.

Next year it will be clear.
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by BJanta: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2021
endsarrrs:
Nigeria needs selfless thinkers to lead the country.

If Nigerians are fed up with the APC and PDP , why would Nigerians now embrace another party largely made up of dissidents from the same APC and PDP. Fools and political failures !
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by McAausim: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2021
Bunch of cowards and criminals.....

Because 2023 if Nigerians don't get it right this time around, Nigerian is finish kpata, kpata...
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by Sirqt5(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2021
Too bad
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by jowhyte(m): 8:52am On Dec 08, 2021
Waste of time and resources. The next president of Nigeria will either come from APC or PDP
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by Emir01: 8:57am On Dec 08, 2021
nairavsdollars:
i will vote for the new party if truly Falana, Agbakoba and Wole Soyinka are part of it

Those are Tinubu squad.
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by stayclearofme: 8:58am On Dec 08, 2021
If they like make dem launch missiles. Useless politicians.
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by wman(m): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2021
And someone will come and tell us that PDP and APC are not the same.
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by Bamzyriches451: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2021
Confused people
Oshiomole must be part of it
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by hisexcellency34: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2021
Maybe Falana and Agbakoba. Definitely not Wole Soyinka
Emir01:

Those are Tinubu squad.
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by Micmuzac: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2021
another third leg party? so that when they get to office they will be looking for pen and book to study how to run the economy and populace ? if you ask me the former glory is better than these clowns
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by Yusman316(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2021
endsarrrs:
Nigeria needs selfless thinkers to lead the country.
Please don't use the word selfless and Nigeria in one sentence, especially where politics is involved
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by Emir01: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Maybe Falana and Agbakoba. Definitely not Wole Soyinka

Wole Soyinka is ardent supporter of Tinubu. Like Tinubu or not, He has built more bridges. If He declares his intention to run you will know what am talking about.
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by Badonasty(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2021
Same people always rebranding
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by Timothyoj(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2021
They will all fail
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by ExtremeDot: 11:54am On Dec 08, 2021
NIGERIA POLITICS:

Recycling thieves.
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by nairavsdollars(f): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2021
If they present technocrats like Akinwunmi Adesina or Okonjo Iweala, fine
Micmuzac:
another third leg party? so that when they get to office they will be looking for pen and book to study how to run the economy and populace ? if you ask me the former glory is better than these clowns
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by warlordd(m): 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
omoolokunEsin:
A new Conglomerate of Confirmed Thieves. Without being a prophet a discerning mind can see that the said NEW party will be like the other Caucuses of Evil and Impunity before it.
How then do u describe Pdp and Apc?
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by warlordd(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

DubaiLandLord1
Don't mind him! He is a Pdp member and he is afraid that the new party may displace Pdp.
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
warlordd:
How then do u describe Pdp and Apc?

Did you read my post at all? Please, read it again, this time between the lines.
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by FreeStuffsNG: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
The arrowhead of the movement, who is a former two-term governor and currently a member of the Na­tional Assembly in a text message to Daily Independent, said “the formation of the new political party is already at advanced stage”.

My guess is that the Senator in question is Senator Orji Uzo Kalu. He recieved some PDP officials recently and he is in APC. I may be wrong though.
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by nairavsdollars(f): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
I think it's Rochas. He has been aggrieved since APC didn't allow his son in law become governor
FreeStuffsNG:
The arrowhead of the movement, who is a former two-term governor and currently a member of the Na­tional Assembly in a text message to Daily Independent, said “the formation of the new political party is already at advanced stage”.

My guess is that the Senator in question is Senator Orji Uzo Kalu. He recieved some PDP officials recently and he is in APC. I may be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by FreeStuffsNG: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I think it's Rochas. He has been aggrieved since APC didn't allow his son in law become governor
Hmmm. I think you may be right o. In fact, I remember him saying something close to that when he went for a project commissioning in Rivers State under PDP's HE Wike
Re: 2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party by nairavsdollars(f): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
See him. Very aggrieved
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm. I think you may be right o. In fact, I remember him saying something close to that when he went for a project commissioning in Rivers State under PDP's HE Wike

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Election: We Are Disappointed – PDP / What Is The Difference Between A University Degree And A Military Degree? / Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.