Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Funmilayo: The Lioness Of Lisabi: Joke Silva To Star As Funmilayo Kuti In Biopic - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funmilayo: The Lioness Of Lisabi: Joke Silva To Star As Funmilayo Kuti In Biopic (13351 Views)

Theo Somolu And Folake Olowofoyeku To Star In Disney’s 'Mufasa' / Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) / Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmilayo: The Lioness Of Lisabi: Joke Silva To Star As Funmilayo Kuti In Biopic by stayclearofme: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
Cholls:
my brother she's married
And so? You have very dirty mind.

1 Like

Re: Funmilayo: The Lioness Of Lisabi: Joke Silva To Star As Funmilayo Kuti In Biopic by stayclearofme: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lattop:

Guy u need help walahi
Chaiii
The guy is on tramadol.
Re: Funmilayo: The Lioness Of Lisabi: Joke Silva To Star As Funmilayo Kuti In Biopic by ModelLook(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
They should use Mr Ibu grin

1 Like

Re: Funmilayo: The Lioness Of Lisabi: Joke Silva To Star As Funmilayo Kuti In Biopic by banty: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Joke's size is a no for me except the director is going to make her slim or use CGI to aid her size on the screen, that October 1 actor is way better!!

1 Like

Re: Funmilayo: The Lioness Of Lisabi: Joke Silva To Star As Funmilayo Kuti In Biopic by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lekmusic:
Can she do it? She isnt that eccentric.
You remind me of Taiwo Ajayi-Lycett. She would have been perfect.

1 Like

Re: Funmilayo: The Lioness Of Lisabi: Joke Silva To Star As Funmilayo Kuti In Biopic by Olodo24: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lekmusic:
Can she do it? She isnt that eccentric.
She's so overrated and people mistake her impeccable diction for great acting. She's been overused too. This film will be a mess. They'll probably just write one messy script and name the central character Ms Kuti.

2 Likes

Re: Funmilayo: The Lioness Of Lisabi: Joke Silva To Star As Funmilayo Kuti In Biopic by Olodo24: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
banty:
Joke's size is a no for me except the director is going to make her slim or use CGI to aid her size on the screen, that October 1 actor is way better!!
Nollywood and CGI? Lol... Let's get serious. It's the mago mago in the country. Nothing stops them from going for a suitable actor than the Nigerian culture of man know man
Re: Funmilayo: The Lioness Of Lisabi: Joke Silva To Star As Funmilayo Kuti In Biopic by Vinnie2000(m): 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
wink2015:
They should not use JOKE SILVA to star as Late Mrs Fumilayo

She does not look FACIALLY LIKE THE WOMAN.

Totally Agree with You! smiley

The Facial Dissonance between her and The Legendary Funmilayo Kuti is too Conspicuous!

This Makes the movie Unreal! undecided
Re: Funmilayo: The Lioness Of Lisabi: Joke Silva To Star As Funmilayo Kuti In Biopic by Vinnie2000(m): 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
You remind me of Taiwo Ajayi-Lycett. She would have been perfect.

Very Nice Thinking!.. smiley

She is Clearly Better Dan Joke Silva for dat role!..

1 Like

Re: Funmilayo: The Lioness Of Lisabi: Joke Silva To Star As Funmilayo Kuti In Biopic by dfrost: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Dirkcoyt:
Joke is good but too fat for the character ! Get a character that played Funmilayo in October 1st !

One of the things that actors and actresses do it do learn how to shade body mass or add body mass. If she wants to play the role, she can decide to shade the body mass.
Re: Funmilayo: The Lioness Of Lisabi: Joke Silva To Star As Funmilayo Kuti In Biopic by ablejesus26(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
The film go make sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Multichoice Nigeria Introduces New Dstv & Gotv Packages / Life Of Ami Zee World Summary Story Teasers / My Short Drama Script- Pls Criticise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.