Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? (1588 Views)

As A Christian Do You Believe He's Right. Pic Attached / What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? / My FRIEND Looses Confidence Cos He Believe He's UGLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 08, 2021
Dating is a serious challenge.

Most times, it's the man that approaches the woman.

Some women would say no initially when asked out even when they don't mean it.

Some do this hoping that the man would approach again. To them this will show he is serious.

SO LADIES, What did your boyfriend/husband do that made you believe he is serious or he is the one for you?

Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by NovesaTillie(f): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2021
I don't have anyone to do romantic things for me but when I do, I'll know he's the one the day we go home together as man and wife.
Even if a man cleans your pop or settles your debt, if he's not gonna stay then he's not gonna stay and would stroll away when he finds another person.

1 Like

Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by Divoc19(f): 7:36am On Dec 08, 2021
He is a direct opposite of me...this made me more matured.
Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by container331(f): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2021
Notting like serious, they only want sex sex sex.

4 Likes

Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by youngest85(m): 7:49am On Dec 08, 2021
container331:
You garrit my sister.
You need some accolades

2 Likes

Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2021
container331:
What else can most girls offer if not s€x

6 Likes

Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by ashewoboy(m): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2021
If he agrees to your " no sex till marriage." Marry him. while you get dick somewhere else, make sure you marry him.

Guys, if you don't phvck her, another guy will.
Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by container331(f): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2021
SmellySperm:

And weytin man need with woman than sex

2 Likes

Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2021
container331:
And weytin man need with woman than sex
Sex is overrated. We need an intelligent girl to support and add value to our lives.
Bring something tangible to the table,not just sex coz we can get it anywhere at a cheaper rate

1 Like

Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by container331(f): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2021
youngest85:
You garrit my sister. You need some accolades
i hope seun will do is effort.
Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2021
He ticked every of my fantastical childhood dreams and Harlequin-inspired expectations.
Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by AoifeNightfall: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Magnoliaa:
He ticked every of my fantastical childhood dreams and Harlequin-inspired expectations.

I hope to experience this someday even though it's for a short time, just to know what it feels like. I wonder if it'll change me.
Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
I hope to experience this someday even though it's for a short time, just to know what it feels like. I wonder if it'll change me.

Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by larryking540: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I don't have anyone to do romantic things for me but when I do, I'll know he's the one the day we go home together as man and wife.
Even if a man cleans your pop or settles your debt, if he's not gonna stay then he's not gonna stay and would stroll away when he finds another person.
see your metality,,,if a man wants to stay he will stay if he wants going to stay he will not ,what part of you will u give to make him stay ,
Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by larryking540: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Divoc19:
He is a direct opposite of me...this made me more matured.
like?
Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by larryking540: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
SmellySperm:

some girls they bring financial stability o,,no reason am oo
Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by Divoc19(f): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
E.g. When I blow hot, he blows cold. Has a way of calming me down to see things/life differently.
larryking540:

like?

1 Like

Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
container331:
Not every Nigha my sister cool. I can boast of the fact that I'm an exception to that belief and mentality of yours cool

2 Likes

Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by FirmTR(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Realizes that both of you are not compatible.
Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by fourboys: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by Heartdanny(f): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
He was surpose to travel back to his base but because I made sure he did not get me online for two days he stayed back. Assuming he traveled, that will be the end cos he knows nothing about me

He missed he flight and other businesses Cos he said we did not finalized anything.

On the third day, immediately I on the line I gave him the first thing I saw was his call and many SMS. That made me to say is like he is serious.

It been 7years of love, friendship, and understanding as husband and wife.

3 Likes

Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by Teripaul(m): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Me i serious a little. Buh she over serious, always callin to check how i do, even when i was sick, come see calls, she kip callin i kip iqnoring. . Till am tired and i pick up the call, omo. Come see hw she said she jux bothered and she nid to check of my health. . Mehn i don go wish pesin dawta say i go marry her, since then, she kip liking me tellin me that there isn't someone that loves her more than i do. Mehn. She is even far frm me, buh i love her like kilode.. [am taurus, she is cancer, i av read abt our love relationship, its perfect, think i will go on and marry her, she loves me more than any other girl do. . grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by Richvibes1997: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
container331:

Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by Richvibes1997: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
SmellySperm:

1 Like

Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by flames007(m): 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
container331:
Have you ever stopped to consider that the problem might be from YOU? I won't expanciate; think deep.
Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by larryking540: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
Divoc19:
E.g. When I blow hot, he blows cold. Has a way of calming me down to see things/life differently.
when u as a lady is the hot headed individual in the hux ,the hux is always on fire because of your invisible masculinity which nobody even your kids are not going to be cool with ,and u will be so much controlling because you want everything to go at your will not his will
Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
Teripaul:
Me i serious a little. Buh she over serious, always callin to check how i do, even when i was sick, come see calls, she kip callin i kip iqnoring. . Till am tired and i pick up the call, omo. Come see hw she said she jux bothered and she nid to check of my health. . Mehn i don go wish pesin dawta say i go marry her, since then, she kip liking me tellin me that there isn't someone that loves her more than i do. Mehn. She is even far frm me, buh i love her like kilode.. [am taurus, she is cancer, i av read abt our love relationship, its perfect, think i will go on and marry her, she loves me more than any other girl do. . grin grin

Zodiac signs mean nothing oo in my opinion.

That's why it has no credence in medical literature

1 Like

Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by JustStupidity: 4:45am On Dec 09, 2021
She came and started twerking for me. I immediately grabbed her and believed she's the one for me
Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by Divoc19(f): 7:32am On Dec 09, 2021
Your analysis is out of context smiley
larryking540:

when u as a lady is the hot headed individual in the hux ,the hux is always on fire because of your invisible masculinity which nobody even your kids are not going to be cool with ,and u will be so much controlling because you want everything to go at your will not his will

1 Like

Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by bigpicture001: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2021
Guyz plz don't derail... Let's hear from ladies
Re: What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? by Olayetan(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
container331:

And you take the one that wants to be serious for granted.

(1) (Reply)

She Said I'm Every Girl's Dream / Angry Wife Beat And Strip Naked Her Husband's Sidechick / Why I Won’t Give My Husband A Child Until After 4 Years – Nigerian Lady Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.