Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Husband Closes Work 4pm, Wife Closes 7pm, Who Should Prepare Dinner? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Closes Work 4pm, Wife Closes 7pm, Who Should Prepare Dinner? (1385 Views)

Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) / Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 / Crying Between 7pm - 10pm, Can Help You Lose Weight – New Study Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Closes Work 4pm, Wife Closes 7pm, Who Should Prepare Dinner? by addictiv(m): 1:24am On Dec 10, 2021
Common sense is not common.. Oga if you can't cook tell your wife to cook in bulk on weekends so that you can take it out and warm during the week.
Re: Husband Closes Work 4pm, Wife Closes 7pm, Who Should Prepare Dinner? by Microwhy: 3:09am On Dec 10, 2021
KiNg0G:
I be fixing my stomach.

why would a sane man allows his woman closes by 7pm?

so na him go dey baby sit the kids too, weak men bringing simp questions on a daily basis.
Don't mind them..
7pm doing what?
Yeye men.
Re: Husband Closes Work 4pm, Wife Closes 7pm, Who Should Prepare Dinner? by Richy4(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2021
How people choose to run their homes and it works for them should not be of great concern to anyone...

If the loving and caring wife for example tells the husband to wait for her that she will be coming back to fix the dinner, because she cooks better and doesn't want to 'eat iniquities' that was prepared by the husband, and it works for them...who are we to question that?

Re: Husband Closes Work 4pm, Wife Closes 7pm, Who Should Prepare Dinner? by Dbrawllm0098(f): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2021
Husband
Re: Husband Closes Work 4pm, Wife Closes 7pm, Who Should Prepare Dinner? by bjprodint1: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
Its my duty 2 cook 4 d family,but if my man decides 2 help me out,who am i to say no?...marry female teachers in order to avoid questions of this nature.
Re: Husband Closes Work 4pm, Wife Closes 7pm, Who Should Prepare Dinner? by socialmediaman: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
Stephen2324:
Husband closes work 4pm, wife closes 7pm, who should prepare dinner?

It's the husband's job to decide who prepares dinner, but a good husband will not put too much burden on the wife if she already works long hours else she will get burned out and break down, so he can help her out. She cooks at the weekend and puts the food in small containers. If they eat together then the man can help her to defrost the food or put it in the microwave and she can dish and serve them both. It's not that difficult.
Re: Husband Closes Work 4pm, Wife Closes 7pm, Who Should Prepare Dinner? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
Steal post from Twitter, carry it and come and post here.

It's even people seriously debating this for me. Mscheewww.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mom Angrily Storms Night Club And Drags Daughter Home In Her Night Gown (video) / About Your Parents / Have You Ever Had An Arguement With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.