Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

About Your Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / About Your Parents (1382 Views)

Post Songs Play By Your Parents When Reminiscing About Growing Up As A Kid. / Have You Ever Been Compared With Somebody Else By Your Parents? / What's The Best Advice Your Parents Ever Gave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Your Parents by raphy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2006
hi,
every body here v parents is it so u v to tell us bout ur parents, as for me i v only one which is mother i lost my dad in 1997 to some wicked ppls cry but life must still go o,
as 4 my mom i giv her all d credit cuz she stod by me through good n bad time even when all hope seems lost she was d one who taught me how 2 read n write so i giv
her a big hug 4 all these yrs mama u r good, kiss kiss grin wink
tell me bout ur parents all cool wink smiley
Re: About Your Parents by Rottweiler(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2006
I appreciate my parents too. My mum is a woman and my dad a man. grin
Jokes apart, I lost my dad to the cold hands of death in 1998 but me mum is still alive.
Re: About Your Parents by shawna(f): 3:44am On Jun 18, 2006
my dad is so damn strict but hez cool sometimes, he always wants the best for all his kids and i love him for that
i hardly know my mom shez in naija, i havent lived with her since i was little we talk though on the phone once in a while and i love her to bits kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: About Your Parents by retro(f): 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2006
I hate my dad but I REALLY appreciate my mother.
Re: About Your Parents by raphy(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2006
hi
nize 2 know u love ur mom kiss u know some dad always shout @ there wify cheesy
it is not nize any way,i h8 2 shout on my girl tot am scared 2 hit her 2 even if she offen me. wink
Re: About Your Parents by mizkay(f): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2006
My mum's the HEAD and my dad's the TAIL - now you figure it out.
Re: About Your Parents by Ndipe(m): 5:27am On Dec 26, 2006
My parents were very nice people. They sacrificed a lot for my future. Though I sometimes get sad that they are no longer around, I am thankful to God for keeping my mom alive to reap the fruits of her labor, no matter how short it may have been. I count my blessings everyday.
Re: About Your Parents by Busta(f): 5:23am On Dec 28, 2006
my parents, LOVE EM TO DEATH!
Re: About Your Parents by harvey(m): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2006
my mum,the best in the world wont trade her for a trillion of my dad never.sweet mama
Re: About Your Parents by sakish(f): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2006
My mum is far too stict,my dad is cool
Re: About Your Parents by iice(f): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2006
sakish:

My mum is far too stict,my dad is cool

Same thing with me, but sometimes my mom can be cool, she has her moments grin
Re: About Your Parents by Ameena(f): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2006
Well, my mum & dad have been seperated 4 as long as i can remember thou i only started keeping in touch wit mum just recently. They both mean the world 2 me, I luv them tremendously.
Re: About Your Parents by mazaje(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2006
i love my mum she is the greatest i can ever have i thank God for her, i love u mama may God continue to guide and be with you.
Re: About Your Parents by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2007
they are such wonderful and caring parents and i love them so much,but nothing compares to my sweet mum. cheesy
Re: About Your Parents by Itse(f): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2007
My parents are great. I could not have asked for a better pair. They can be upsetting at times though, but all the same i love them dearly. If i could do it all over again, i'd still choose to have them as my parents.
Re: About Your Parents by English1(f): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2007
My parents are great. My dad will be 80 years old this year and my mum will be 80 years old next year and they will be celebrating their diamond wedding anniversary - that is 60 years - in 2008 as well. We are lucky that they are both still in good health.
Re: About Your Parents by Eurphoria(f): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2007
My mother is my inspiration and rock. she is ALL the[b] parents[/b] i need
Re: About Your Parents by Ryley(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2007
My dad is really cool and over 60. He goes to the market etc while my mum sits at home. He pretty much likes doing everything for everyone in my house, and likes to worry alot even though he ALREADY has hypertension, and diabetes. I love him VERY VERY much, and i don't know what life would be like without him. smiley.
My mum, i love her too, but she is weird. undecided
Re: About Your Parents by Ndipe(m): 4:21am On Jan 08, 2007
Wao, Ryley, how can you write that about YOUR own mother?

(1) (Reply)

Gender Neutral Upbringing / Your "Family Planning" Experience. / Recklessly Approaching Age 40, How Should I Dress Henceforth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.