Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Precious Chikwendu, Ffk's Erectile Dysfunction And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu, Ffk's Erectile Dysfunction And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians (1142 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu, Ffk's Erectile Dysfunction And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by BigSarah(f): 9:42am On Dec 08, 2021
Muna4real:

Is it going in her favour?

I don't know for sure. But calling him out like this doesn't aid anything
Re: Precious Chikwendu, Ffk's Erectile Dysfunction And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by BigSarah(f): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
I don't support she takes all the jabs lying low, especially now that FFK is in news for all the wrong reasons.
She's better off stoking the fire to consume a man who has repeatedly disgraced her publicly.

I'm just wishing she has evidence to give Efcc to finally put that idiot behind bars!

Crush your enemies totally

EFCC doesn't work... I hope she gets her children back tho
Re: Precious Chikwendu, Ffk's Erectile Dysfunction And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
I see giant Yoruba in my nightmare everyday

Okay okoro
Re: Precious Chikwendu, Ffk's Erectile Dysfunction And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2021
Muna4real:

When did she accuse Yoruba of tribalism please?

She said ffk hate igbos
Re: Precious Chikwendu, Ffk's Erectile Dysfunction And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by Muna4real(f): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2021
SlyDev:

She said ffk hate igbos

Does ffk represent the Yorubas?
Re: Precious Chikwendu, Ffk's Erectile Dysfunction And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by DOTian: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2021
The problem with you guys is that you all insist there are no ethnic undertones to these pedestrian topics. And because some of you vehemently refuse to face the reality, you get caught unawares when tribal jingoist hyjack every event to further their tribal agenda. Fani Kayode and Precious Uchendus topic draw the same amount of subliminal tribal supports as topics related to Peter and Paul Okoyes (because of their wives)

Fani Kayode has been lampooned endlessly here by his people because for the last few years, he has been taking pro Igbo stands which were totally di his hitherto anti Igbo rants. He quarrels with Chikwendu and called her all sorts of unprintable names and the same groups that hated him with passion started congratulating him for his ability in dealing with Igbo women.

Now Chikwendu has fired back real hard. Basically destroying from FFK with one salvo. And she has the evidence since it can be confirmed that the kids were conceived artificially. All of a sudden, the same tribal urchins and ethnic henchemen that clapped endlessly while FFK unloaded uninterrupted on Chikwendu are now calling for caution. They're now castigating her for talking too much when their brother FFK is a well known loose mouth. Isn't that tribal hypocrisy taken to Neptune levels?
Re: Precious Chikwendu, Ffk's Erectile Dysfunction And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 08, 2021
Muna4real:

Does ffk represent the Yorubas?

The same thing Igbo say about Yoruba
Re: Precious Chikwendu, Ffk's Erectile Dysfunction And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians by paramakina202: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2021
headSmasher:
What chiwendu is after is child support nothing more, she is a typical Igbo girl with same mentality of every thing is business, an avenue to make money, why did she cohabit with him in the first place without marriage, she want to escape poverty through shortcut, it doesn't work like that.

Nothing can separate a mother from her children unless court of law says otherwise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can An Ex Convict Contest Or Hold Any Public Office In Nigeria? / Were Ukrainians Racist Towards Black People / 2023: RCCG Creates New Directorate For Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.