Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves (41723 Views)

Kwarapoly Graduating Students Punished For Stylishly Signing Out After Its Ban / Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) / Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Aggade: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2021
She is enjoying it

1 Like

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by insidelife22(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2021
the breast knows the handler very,very well. signing out,best teacher indeed.

1 Like

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Dannyfan(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2021
Robnectar:
Mr audu eleribu grin
Abi Mr. Audu motherfucker grin grin grin
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Omicron007: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2021
shocked

Probably Audu has been shining her Kongo because the way he cupped the girls breasts means he already knows the diameter of the breasts by heart.

That guy behind must have probably approached the babe on campus before but she rejected the advances.
Local man in now bewildered how she would allow Audu to handle her breasts in the open space.

5 Likes

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by yelinco1(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2021
9ja for show. The caption reads lot of meaning. The babe don hold Audu's gbola for private and now Audu don hold her bobby for public.

2 Likes

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by MOVIC6: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2021
Grooping by your teacher, inukwa
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by adeniyilamlek(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2021
Next generation will walk naked lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Whyalways: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2021
This one loud ohhh
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Speedo17(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2021
From the pic Mr Audu actually "really helps"
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Humanace: 8:30am On Dec 09, 2021
this one na one last groping ..... shout out to our Nigeria lecturers ...awon sex for grades
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Ramirezkhay(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

No be so,
He dy zoom wetin the man Dy try do
But he shock am

grin grin grin

Samakus:
The guy by the left hand side peeping must have orgasmed hard grin
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Nigerialabalaba: 8:30am On Dec 09, 2021
She is in sifia pains embarassed
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Omataze: 8:30am On Dec 09, 2021
Nonsense
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Akerele44(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2021
Mr Audi really helps by pressing her BREASTS inside and outside his Office grin

1 Like

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by oxygeng: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2021
Mr. Audu, a man with low taste. The young man behind Audu is perplexed.
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by MufasaLion: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2021
This man has banged her!
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by alphaRego01(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2021
With all alakrity, i state with all momentum, that this one na small thing

De boobs no even big
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Ingredient88(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2021
I'm not surprised, merely looking at the picture, shows that this is not the first time the man is touching her breast, so nothing to talk about......me I understand, life in our university is not that easy, most especially for the beautiful ladies and those who rely on sending their matric number across for a better grade... Someone coming behind me will understand more.
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Crusadee: 8:34am On Dec 09, 2021
Chloraseptic:
The audacity he used in handling the breast shows that he's fûcked her before..
aswea he don chop that puunnyy wella
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by dachisom(m): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2021
Red pill lecturer
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by daaibs: 8:37am On Dec 09, 2021
the randy dude of a teacher is still helping
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Angelfrost(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2021
Chloraseptic:
The audacity he used in handling the breast shows that he's fûcked her before..

Over and over again... Such cheap things.
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Sikariyelwa: 8:37am On Dec 09, 2021
Dis 1 no be ordinary.
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by prophetfire: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2021
Mercychen:
Na dia way.
. Na that breast Dem suppose award the degree because na im Audu suck come give the girl pass.
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2021
The country had already turned into Sodom and Gomorrah, na its destruction remain. Wetin dey happen inside schools now, I never thought of it when I was a student. 18 year old girl doing what 70 year old woman can never do and the same goes with their male counterparts in the absence of their parents.
Ask her to spell onomatopoeia and see for yourself!

1 Like

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by iamfromlagos(f): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2021
Una just dey wake up for Nairaland when the news don trend finish.
Mtcheeew!
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by chronique(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2021
Outdated. Something I did in ss3.
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Pappyxar: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2021
Audu might not be a real lecturer, Saying best lecturer can be her referring to the guy as her bedmatic boss or her tutorial boss, a lecturer won't make such a silly mistake.
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 09, 2021
It's well with our generation..... if the lecturer did that in the US or any other developed country, he will be fired
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by TheSpellChecker: 8:45am On Dec 09, 2021
efeski:
Teacher Don't Teach Me Nonesense

Obviously, your own English teacher taught you nonsense.

A lot of nonsense, actually.
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by DroppingLiquid: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2021
Samakus:
The guy by the left hand side peeping must have orgasmed hard grin

Orgasmed from what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pix: Who Is To Be Punished? / I Applied For MSc But Foreign Supervisor Said School Is Accepting Me For PhD / Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.