Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves (41729 Views)

Kwarapoly Graduating Students Punished For Stylishly Signing Out After Its Ban / Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos) / Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by KushLyon(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2021
zedade:

How much is this bundle?
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by shedy03(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2021
Chloraseptic:
The audacity he used in handling the breast shows that he's fûcked her before..
Hausa and woman, I agree with u.
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by efeski(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2021
TheSpellChecker:

Obviously, your own English teacher taught you nonsense.

A lot of nonsense, actually.

Yeah you got me
But why sound like you got an ax to grind with me? undecided
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Toks2008(m): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2021
And this is the type of lady that will tell her husband to be...

"I must do trad, white and court wedding..."

"I can not share my man with any other lady" meanwhile another man is publicly getting his own share of her private part.

I honestly pity men who allow themselves to be boxed by any lady.

3 Likes

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Corroro: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2021
lol, Mr Audu really helps
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by shedy03(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2021
izzy4shizzy:
omo!

Mr Audu is signing the Audi
He probably might ride it later in the day
Or he has been riding it already. lol.
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by olisaEze(m): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2021
What a helper! A successful product of the cold room warm bed education. Mr Audu and his signature will soon be famous! grin

If Nwaamikpe is not on dis thread already, he’s definitely on his way. grin grin
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Nonexisting: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2021
Samakus:
The guy by the left hand side peeping must have orgasmed hard grin
For that agbalumo breast? Mtchew
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Testimony1988(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2021
Funny.
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by KingLarry04: 9:11am On Dec 09, 2021
Wet already

1 Like

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Gt321(m): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2021
Robnectar:
Mr audu eleribu grin

Smiles
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Bahamas95(m): 9:20am On Dec 09, 2021
Social media and lies.

That guy isn't a lecturer, I am very sure he is a student.
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Tzar(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Very careless lecturer. The picture could cost him his job if his haters take it up!
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:29am On Dec 09, 2021
Robnectar:
Mr audu eleribu grin

grin
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Lacash: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2021
efeski:
Teacher Don't Teach Me Nonesense
Mr Audu won drive the girl crazy like Audi grin grin
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Funflipper: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2021
diplomat058:
Given the Man's carefree and calm disposition while doing this, it is safe to presume that those two have a very cordial relationship going on, possible romantic. Perhaps that's why he wasn't startled to touch in public, what he has been handling in private grin

NB: This is only and will remain a guess, not a statement of fact.

You are not far from the truth.
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by johnzadok: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2021
Mr. Tea cher you will soon here from management authority on this grabiology that you are teaching in office and on campus
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Funflipper: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2021
"SEX 4 GRADES" graduate.
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by ahnie: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2021
My brother topic made front page.
Dear Lalasticlala I want you to know that.... you're dearly loved by this isoko lady.

2 Likes

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Muanya22(m): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2021
izzy4shizzy:
omo!

Mr Audu is signing the Audi
He probably might ride it later in the day

That is if he has not ride on the kpekus before. Which I am sure he has.
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Passionate888: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2021
Person loml, person future wife, person future mama sad
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by cydophobia(m): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2021
Straight or Cross cable.

Shellsploit:
...and she go don wet as the guy grip am like "Network cable crimper" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Shellsploit: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2021
cydophobia:
Straight or Cross cable.

Straight through shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2021
efeski:
Teacher Don't Teach Me Nonesense
Mr. Audu Excellently signed her out grin grin grin
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by blowjohn(m): 11:42am On Dec 09, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
The next thing na to enter room!

This generation has lost all forms of shame!

List 10 forms of shame oga
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Innocentbaloo: 11:44am On Dec 09, 2021
This generation has lost every sense of dignity and common sense. ���

1 Like

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Germi9: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
Yeah…thank you Mr Audi you really helped discipline the bobbi and puna
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Hitwe99: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
This happened in my school
The guy also is a fellow final year student
Ahhhh, Mr audu bi bawo

1 Like

Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Hassanmaye(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
Chloraseptic:
The audacity he used in handling the breast shows that he's fûcked her before..
Hahahhahahaha
Re: The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves by Hassanmaye(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
DropsMic:
Lol

This guy must have came in his pants
hahahhahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? / Pix: Who Is To Be Punished? / 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.