Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,365 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties (14511 Views)

Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead / Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses / Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Nemere2020: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2021
At least, two people were reportedly killed and property worth millions of naira destroyed when gunmen invaded Etekwuru autonomous community in the Ohaji/ Egbema Local Government Area of Imo State.

The incident was said to have occurred around in the early hours of Wednesday.

Apart from property destruction, the attackers also left some villagers injured before leaving the area.

The motive for the attack is yet to be ascertained as of press time, but our correspondent gathered that the incident has left the community in a state of shock

The traditional ruler of the community, Eze Kenneth Okereke, who confirmed the attack to our correspondent, called on security agents to come to the rescue of his subjects.

This is not the first time of such attacks.

On October 21, some gunmen burnt the palace and official vehicle of the traditional ruler of the community when they invaded his home in an attempt to kill him.

The attack on the palace of the monarch came two days after some hoodlums and military men clashed in the community.

The monarch had written a letter to the state governor, Hope Uzodinma, intimating him that he had been in exile and requesting assistance.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-gunmen-invade-imo-community-gunned-down-two-people

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Xscape1993(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2021
Wishing South East people all the best in their new culture of terrorism. What a country!

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Tranquillity360: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2021
An eyewitness account Said the attackers are Nigeria army that came to the town hunting for some youths.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Tranquillity360: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2021
Xscape1993:
Wishing South East people all the best in their new culture of terrorism. What a country!
Cry for yourself and for your generation.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by PrinceOfLagos: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2021
Xscape1993:

Are you aware that your terrorist bandit brothers in sokoto burnt a bus with 47 passengers yesterday

I am not Igbo but some of you be you Hausa or Yoruba are beginning to sound stupid with this south east ish

Are you also aware that the total number of people being killed for ritual purposes in south west on a daily is much higher than the killings in the east ..

86 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Dhury: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2021
Ndi igboo gunmen's"stop harming poor ibos to hurts buhari..go show your power for Abuja is there they chained the whole of your president.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Aufbauh(m): 10:09am On Dec 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am not Igbo but some of you be you Hausa or Yoruba are beginning to sound stupid with this south east ish

This Yoruba wannabe when will you embrace your origin in peace or is it a crime to accept your Igbo people?

Haba, it's growing increasingly disgusting to deny your origin cus of coded comments on an anonymous platform.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Gbagura: 10:10am On Dec 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you aware that your terrorist bandit brothers in sokoto burnt a bus with 47 passengers yesterday

Why you love southeast so much if you're not igbo? You claim Yoruba but you always downgrade Yoruba at every opportunity.

Something must be wrong at home.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by PrinceOfLagos: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2021
Gbagura:
Why you love southeast so much if you're not igbo? You claim Yoruba but you always downgrade Yoruba at every opportunity.

I have said it so many times here that my mom is from Imo state and my dad is Yoruba

I won't say these again

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Leverage2021: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2021
This is the update from the new meeting uzodimna went to brief buhari

The crisis in south east is man made and I believe anambra election has proven it.

Yes there was Ipob/ESN but since ikonso and kanu was taken it has collapsed

I just believe the government is using the issue to have a grip at this state to justify their presence

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Gbagura: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I have said it so many times here that my mom is from Imo state and my dad is Yoruba

I won't say these again
I still doubt this. So you hate your dad so much that you always bring his people down while you appraise your mom's tribe? How do you explain this foolishness to your kids?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by conductor20000: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2021
These are Nigerian Army terrorists but this Boko Haram muzzled media will grant interview to eyewitness and still edit out the part where army was mentioned.

No worry, e go finally reach everybody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5GvnW1V4wM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Tranquillity360: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2021
Gbagura:

PrinceOfLagos is not hateful like most of you yorubas.

He's hateful but not as majority of yorubas.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by PrinceOfLagos: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2021
Gbagura:
I still doubt this. So you hate your dad so much that you always bring his people down while you appraise your mom's tribe? How do you explain this foolishness to your kids?
My dad's people are not hateful and stupid like some of the so called yorubas on this forum .

My dad people are not foolish and useless like some of the so called yorubas on this forum that will hate on the igbos for no reason.

My dad's people are upright and not useless beggers that will asslick a criminal who resides in bourdillon

My dad people sees igbos as brothers and not haters

My dad's people are not the type that will hate on igbos just to be on Fulani good books because of 2023 presidency.

My dad's people got self respect

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by BigSarah(f): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2021
Too bad
Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by PrinceOfLagos: 10:21am On Dec 08, 2021
Aufbauh:

This Yoruba wannabe when will you embrace your origin in peace or is it a crime to accept your Igbo people?

Haba, it's growing increasingly disgusting to deny your origin cus of coded comments on an anonymous platform.
You're not even Yoruba to start with so get off my mention and bounce to your Fulani terrorist brothers

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Gbagura: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

My dad's people are not hateful and stupid like some of the so called yorubas on this forum .

My dad people are not foolish and useless like some of the so called yorubas on this forum that will hate on the igbos for no reason.

My dad's people are upright and not useless beggers that will asslick a criminal who resides in bourdillon

My dad's people are not the type that will hate on igbos just to be on Fulani good books because of 2023 presidency.

Now it shows you're ibo man. Call yourself whatever you want but you can't be a Yoruba. Even if all you're saying is half truth, you're still not fool blooded Yoruba hence your stance on Yoruba on this forum.

We call people like you à tọhun rinwa

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by PrinceOfLagos: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2021
Gbagura:
Now it shows you're ibo man. Call yourself whatever you want but you can't be a Yoruba. Even if all you're saying is half truth, you're still not fool blooded Yoruba hence your stance on Yoruba on this forum.

Believe what you wanna believe boy , I don't care .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by esnbrutality: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2021
So to love the South east very much, you must be IGBO??

How do you tribalistic miscreants think sef?? what manner of foolishness is this sef?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Are you now telling me that all your political leaders in the SWastee from Tinubu to the local Government Councilors, that have made the SW region a slum by embezzling resources, LOVE Afonjanestern??

Its obvious you are poorly educated because your reasoning is disgusting to say the least...tufiakwa!!!

Gbagura:

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by headSmasher: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Tranquillity360: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2021
Gbagura:

So you people have half yoruba and full yoruba in southwest.
Even have a name for itgrin
grin

Wonderful.

Make i hear any afonja talk yoruba is yoruba here again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by esnbrutality: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2021
You think people dont know your plans abi?? Una go soon call UN. Continue, as details of events and timelines are being documented. Useless uncircumcised terrorists!

headSmasher:
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Aufbauh(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're not even Yoruba to start with so get off my mention and bounce to your Fulani terrorist brothers

I've never claimed to be an ibile (Yoruba) unlike you neither do I claim to be a Fulani in your warped mind.
Your consistent and continue denial of your place of origin is an eloquent proof of someone with low esteem in real life.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Gbagura: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2021
Tranquillity360:
grin

Wonderful.

You forget who owns this forum sha? Àbí na una still develop nairaland? Cos I know say na clowns una all be. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by PrinceOfLagos: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2021
Aufbauh:

[s]I've never claimed to be an ibile (Yoruba) unlike you neither do I claim to be a Fulani in your warped mind.
Your consistent and continue denial of your place of origin is an eloquent proof of someone with low esteem in real life[/s].

Get lost already

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by PrinceOfLagos: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2021
Tranquillity360:
grin

Wonderful.

I just saw this comment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Lastmessenger2: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2021
Let the comments begin. As soon as they are leaving the burial ground of their burnt sokoto brothers,the next is to jump in and start taking rubbish about IMO state.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Dhury: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2021
Tranquillity360:
An eyewitness account Said the attackers are Nigeria army that came to the town hunting for some youths.
check out more proofs

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by headSmasher: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up that thing you call mouth, when you bursted of double standard you claim your father is from where again, I laughered, you are running from your inviable, erosion desecrated, landlocked, baby factory, drug trafficking, bloodthirsty poverty capital of the south, your rubbish is stale, boy, Yoruba don't accept nuisances and bastards, we are straight forward, we are not cowards hiding behind a finger, we are not unstable like waves of the sea. common accept your fate and stop jumping around like headless chicken

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Tranquillity360: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2021
Gbagura:
You forget who owns this forum sha? Àbí na una still develop nairaland? Cos I know say na clowns una all be. grin grin
Are you half yoruba or full yoruba?Answer before i know what to tell you.grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by esnbrutality: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2021
The miscreant na half Breed Alsatian Ranting mongrell.

The nitwit rants foolishly and plays the ethnic card when , people he loves to insult hit back, he runs to their favourite MODs.

Tranquillity360:
Are you half yoruba or full yoruba?Answer before i know what to tell you.grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Students, Youths Lead As INEC Releases 2019 Election Voters Distribution Statist / SGF, Oshiomhole, Others Prepare For Buhari’s Second Term Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.