Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties (14523 Views)

Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead / Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses / Gunmen Attack Goodluck Jonathan’s Home In Otuoke, Kill 1 Soldier, Injure Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by esnbrutality: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2021
Stale..bring another picture abeg...spits!

Dhury:
check out more proofs
Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by OutOfContext: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you aware that your terrorist bandit brothers in sokoto burnt a bus with 47 passengers yesterday

I am not Igbo but some of you be you Hausa or Yoruba are beginning to sound stupid with this south east ish

Are you also aware that the total number of people being killed for ritual purposes in south west on a daily is much higher than the killings in the east ..

Shukwudi be proud of your tribe and region cheesy SadEastAfgangrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by OutOfContext: 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I have said it so many times here that my mom is from Imo state and my dad is Ipobflatis

I won't say these again
Be proud of your tribe Ipoliban grin

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by OutOfContext: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
Tranquillity360:
PrinceOfLagos is not hateful like most of you yorubas.

He's hateful but not as majority of yorubas.

Says someone who comes from a tribe known for their hate for others grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by omenkaLives(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Aufbauh:

This Yoruba wannabe when will you embrace your origin in peace or is it a crime to accept your Igbo people?

Haba, it's growing increasingly disgusting to deny your origin cus of coded comments on an anonymous platform.
The ipob terrorist was even claiming to be Yoruba while his igboness kept oozing out of his nostrils like ten days old sputum.

Most of them are ashamed of their tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Sctests: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Aufbauh:

This Yoruba wannabe when will you embrace your origin in peace or is it a crime to accept your Igbo people?

Haba, it's growing increasingly disgusting to deny your origin cus of coded comments on an anonymous platform.

Awusubudeen, listen to your fellow yorubaman who is telling you the truth.
Every yoruba cannot be a mad dog like you.

Truth is bitter. grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Tranquillity360: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
OutOfContext:

Says someone who comes from a tribe known for their hate for others grin
You are mistaken.

I'm not yoruba mangrin grin
Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by OutOfContext: 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Tranquillity360:
You are mistaken.

I'm not yoruba mangrin grin
Ipob and lies grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Kissiemu(m): 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
When you hear such news from Egbema, Izombe, Oguta know that it has to do with oil bunkering....

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Newton85: 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
Tranquillity360:
An eyewitness account Said the attackers are Nigeria army that came to the town hunting for some youths.
Boring and stale. Try another tactic.
Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by xynerise: 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
Just watch how they will invade this thread and ignore the one 42 people died grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Newton85: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
Gbagura:
Why you love southeast so much if you're not igbo? You claim Yoruba but you always downgrade Yoruba at every opportunity.

Something must be wrong at home.
Lol, don't waste your time bro, the meth ravaged buffoon is Eboe.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Newton85: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
Tranquillity360:
So you people have half yoruba and full yoruba in southwest.
Even have a name for itgrin
grin

Wonderful.

Make i hear any afonja talk yoruba is yoruba here again.
This darkskinned fake Eboe Bijago man again.
Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hand wok of the delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys. Terrorizing the people of AfghanEastern.
Pathetic.
Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by aspabay(m): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you aware that your terrorist bandit brothers in sokoto burnt a bus with 47 passengers yesterday

I am not Igbo but some of you be you Hausa or Yoruba are beginning to sound stupid with this south east ish

Are you also aware that the total number of people being killed for ritual purposes in south west on a daily is much higher than the killings in the east ..

Be proud of your AfganEstern for once na.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by EyenNtokon: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ha! Make im call ESN/IPOB 4 dem rescue nah. Why zombie security men, nawa o
Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by 77up(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Where is sense in what you typed here now? Instead of condemning the killings ,your con empty head tribalistic idiot still boasting about it.

We definitely share country with lunatics sad
Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by zephaniah052: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
shocked
Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Kingtomato641(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
XMAS BONANZA!

we deal on bomb blasting to BILLIONS!
our advanced premium summer v17.2 software can bomb your websites to many online popular websites and emails
worldwide!
we deal on pro marketing and adverts worldwide.....
if you are into politics we can help you advertise online to get more millions of votes.
you are sure to win big if you work with us....

cheers!
Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by ablejesus26(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Its a shame the level at which insecurity rose ever since this failure
personified took over with his demonic apc sad
Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Youngmolis: 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nigerian government is a failure to it citizens,no internal or external protection for it people. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by 77up(m): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
Aufbauh:

I'm sorry to go against the rule, that guy is one of the most stupid and senseless on this platform
Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by naija1stnigar(m): 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

My dad's people are not hateful and stupid like some of the so called yorubas on this forum .

My dad people are not foolish and useless like some of the so called yorubas on this forum that will hate on the igbos for no reason.

My dad's people are upright and not useless beggers that will asslick a criminal who resides in bourdillon

My dad people sees igbos as brothers and not haters

My dad's people are not the type that will hate on igbos just to be on Fulani good books because of 2023 presidency.

My dad's people got self respect
Oil dey your head.
Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by od501: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Xscape1993:
Wishing South East people all the best in their new culture of terrorism. What a country!

Over 40 people (as in...humans) were burn alive in the North. What do you have to say about that sir?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by bencr7: 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:
Hand wok of the delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys. Terrorizing the people of AfghanEastern.
Pathetic.
just 2 die but 42 die in sokoto in d other post but no comment from u that u went into hidden

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Angelfrost(m): 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
The same usual suspects again... Always Imo State!!!

Igbo people, una need to have a meeting about your people in that part of the East! Wetin sef?!! undecided
Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by Elidrisy20: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Make una continue, until MAZI is release
Re: Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties by EyenNtokon: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're not even Yoruba to start with so get off my mention and bounce to your Fulani terrorist brothers
mak i shock u small. There is land dispute going on b/w the igbos and neigbor in one local govt recently, i will mention d L.G. And na igbo started the fight, More than 20 igbos lost their lives. Some of them killed has been serve as meat to ds people. Igbo people no get sense. Forget about making money, they should think b4 making any decision.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fg’s N60bn Economic Stimulus Out Next Week / Prince Don Okonkwo And His Family Cover Special Edition Of The Screen Magazine / Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.