Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,898 members, 7,866,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

The Bible Doesn't Have Records For Ladies Postponing Responses For Marriage Prop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bible Doesn't Have Records For Ladies Postponing Responses For Marriage Prop (124 Views)

Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop / Reply To The Thread "The Bible Doesn't Like Women" / The Bible Doesn't Like Women, See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Doesn't Have Records For Ladies Postponing Responses For Marriage Prop by LoveUdie: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2021
The ladies in the Bible have the best answer to the marital proposals of SAME DAY!!
For example.
Genesis 24:58 (KJV) And they called Rebekah, and said unto her, Wilt thou go with this man? And she said I will go.
Rebekah gave an answer to the proposal right there and then.
NO GOING BACK!!
No 'let me take a month to think about it and...

Another example.
Ruth 3:14, 18 (KJV) And she lay at his feet until the morning: and she rose up before one could know another. And he said, Let it not be known that a woman came into the floor.
Then said she... https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/2021/12/the-bible-doesnt-have-records-for.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Get Bulk SMS Mobile Phone Numbers All State And City / Merry Christmas To You All Nairalanders!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.