Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) (57265 Views)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja / Another Man Rides Bicycle From Niger To Adamawa State To Support Atiku (pics / ‘Atiku’s Disciple’ Rides Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja To Meet Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by olola4(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by gulfer: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nigeria Police NPF don yeye finish...... angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by xcesspaschal(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
God bless Eze family.... from Akpu son
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
gidgiddy:
If 5 Policemen have to run after him while in his own compound, how many will he need when he leaves his compound?

It wasnt in his compound. It was outside, and then he rode in

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by joes11(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
gidgiddy:
If 5 Policemen have to run after him while in his own compound, how many will he need when he leaves his compound?

This is not his compound na

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by OdogwuToks(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
Arthur Eze Nukpo

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
All I see is a man trying to keep fit at his age.....

Fellow Nairalanders............mmmmm.............
Today is birthday oo....if my Azia can't smile, let my like smile .......all join

3 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by Ranksun: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
Police work na complete mumu work
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
princepee:
When you are big you are big....
Arthur eze nukpo, oke madu, odogwu nwoke,
I sight you

The man is greatness personified
I have had the opportunity to hear him speak some years ago
I learnt a lot on how to maintain goals and vision from him.

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by MARKone(m): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nigeria Police in the Murrrrdd.. grin
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
What is he afraid of? He is an old man anyway, besides he still puts his life in the hands of fellow human called security guards. This is not how Elon Musk or Mark Zukerberg lives.

If i cannot live free then i cannot live. Billionaire my bottom!
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by KingDash: 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
make this man come make I sell 1/2 for my life for am.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by Emergingnation(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
oilyngbati:
Ipob terrorist bingo. You can send your ESN bingos after him and see if any of the bingos will live to tell the tale. Ewu mpama
Shut the hell up ! Typical Yoruba Muslim, skull mining terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ranksun:
Police work na complete mumu work
Only in nigeria and Africa.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
gidgiddy:

This funny character that wants the whole world that he hates terrorism so much, but only talks about the terrorism that can be associated with IPOB, while leaving the far worse terrorism going on in the North where Boko haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen are massacring hundreds of people daily

Here we go again with the silly whataboutism angry angry

let the terror in the north stay in the north God help and safe them
Igboland does not need a version of it
Igboland does not needs your ipob sad

Igboland says no to a taliban wannabee agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by Geeman2006: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
See what Nigerian police have been reduced to undecided
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by chelseamann(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
This life no balance sha.. See people uncles and papa running like headless chickens grin
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by Textread: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
You cannot just jump into conclusion of what you don't know. Its possible he is going outside his compound into the street, when you reason why the gate is open for him as he get closer to it. If that is the case, it's reasonable for security men to guide him outside considering his status and the current security situation in the country.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by Badguy77(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
gidgiddy:

Do the maths urself...No big man wats to die and yet they use the poor to protect themselves
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by RALPHOW(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
When will Nigeria come out of stupidity?
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by pacespot(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
But is it like this in advanced countries with police officers following someone who is not a public figure about? This attitude by police enables corruption in the country.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by Joseph08(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nigerian Policemen are ready to help you brush your teeth once you have money grin
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by od501: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
oilyngbati:
Ipob terrorist bingo. You can send your ESN bingos after him and see if any of the bingos will live to tell the tale. Ewu mpama

You are a complete idiot. Shey u know? A gullible one at that. You just pick up your phone to type rubbish without thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by Masiss: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
This is old news na. Why are u guys recycling news every week.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by od501: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
oilyngbati:

You are a complete idiot. Shey u know? A gullible one at that. You just pick up your phone to type rubbish without thinking. I doubt you even know who Arthur Eze truelly is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by Godispeace: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
senseless ediot . BH is not killing his own people in name succession/freedom for same people u killing ! if govt of Buhari attack ur senseless/satanic IPOB/ESN just 15% of how they attack Boko Haram. the whole SE -IPOB/ESN soldiers would have be empty by now. Ur Kanu Nnamdi would have die long time
gidgiddy:

This funny character that wants the whole world that he hates terrorism so much, but only talks about the terrorism that can be associated with IPOB, while leaving the far worse terrorism going on in the North where Boko haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen are massacring hundreds of people daily

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by ubest1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
The gateman just open it on time for money to drive in
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by YourFavorite21(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
This man money too long ,
true billionaire grin
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by timstone(m): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
gidgiddy:

Black man mentality
Because of money put your your fellow man on stress like this
God have mercy on us
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by timstone(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
gidgiddy:

Black man mentality
Because of money put your fellow man on stress like this
God have mercy on us
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) by laughitall(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
southsouthking:
Keep the dream and hope alive
It,s gonna be you someday.
I believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) / Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos) / More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.