Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

How To Know You Are In Love With Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know You Are In Love With Someone (468 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know You Are In Love With Someone by Harmonydiva: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
How To Know You Are in Love with Someone, First of all, You Will start having feelings for the person you are crushing on. We all know falling in love with someone newly, you even want to chat or text them regularly, and if the person you are crushing on snub you or the person don’t reply to you, and you will feel bad. I know this is what young girls are facing now, if this is one of the things you are facing now then feel free to drop your questions in the comment box below and as soon as I see your question I will get back to you. I know you can’t just see someone and start crushing, without you liking the person or seeing one thing or the order that makes you like the person, when you start crushing on someone, the feelings that you would have, can get really intense and there’s a sense of enthusiasm that’s difficult to describe. It essentially thinks pretty related to. It can be difficult to differentiate between romantic loves, platonic love, and like, or even passion.

Re: How To Know You Are In Love With Someone by Ebubechuwku(m): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
If you are not from a rich or wealthy background, stop looking for love at age 20-28... thats your prime age, that you have all the power, strength and you are agile, use it to make your life meaningful and leverage yourself above poverty.

U no get money, u wan use all your youthful age chase love, if love come, wetin u wan use maintain am...

2 Likes

Re: How To Know You Are In Love With Someone by Highter1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ebubechuwku:
If you are not from a rich or wealthy background, stop looking for love at age 20-28... thats your prime age, that you have all the power, strength and you are agile, use it make your life meaningful and leverage yourself above poverty.

U no get money, u wan use all your youthful age chase love, if love come, wetin u wan use maintain am...
Nice food for the heart but difficult to be stomach by soul.
Re: How To Know You Are In Love With Someone by helinues: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
Toh.

Na where the time I dey ask myself now
Re: How To Know You Are In Love With Someone by Ebubechuwku(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
Highter1:
Nice food for the heart but difficult to be stomach by soul.

Not everybody will understand that, only the intelligent people... and I can see you are one of them...
Re: How To Know You Are In Love With Someone by josh1998(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ebubechuwku:
If you are not from a rich or wealthy background, stop looking for love at age 20-28... thats your prime age, that you have all the power, strength and you are agile, use it make your life meaningful and leverage yourself above poverty.

exactly

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!! I Need Help On How To Get Rid Of Stafilococco / Nothing Matters To Me Right Now / 5 Most Handsome Men In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.