Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Can A Corolla Be Upgraded To Corolla Sport - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can A Corolla Be Upgraded To Corolla Sport (1501 Views)

Between A Camry And A Corolla, Which Should You Buy? / As Seen In Ladipo.. Old Toyota Prado Being Upgraded To 4th Generation Prado / Between A Corolla Sport And A Benz C240 Kompressor Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Corolla Be Upgraded To Corolla Sport by Memberclub(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
I have a 2006 Corolla by the way
Re: Can A Corolla Be Upgraded To Corolla Sport by ameristu: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
Memberclub:

A car of 2007 can be upgraded to 2021 in Nigeria, that should answer your question.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Corolla Be Upgraded To Corolla Sport by PAQ(m): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
Memberclub:

The "sports" in a Corolla is just aesthetics, external modifications. There are no engine or performance differences between a Corolla LE, CE or Sports.

With that said, yes you can give your Corolla LE or CE the sports look. You'll just have to buy; front and back bumper skirts, side skirts, fog light, rear boot spoiler. If you have some more money to spare you can change the headlights, sports use smoked headlights. Then also change the wheels to alloy.

The interior of sports on the dashboard cluster have some minor differences which can be overlooked, you may also choose to change the side mirrors to turn signal ones for a full sporty look. Mind you non of theses mods are cheap.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Corolla Be Upgraded To Corolla Sport by melviniyke2002(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
PAQ:

The "sports" in a Corolla is just aesthetics, external modifications. There are no engine or performance differences between a Corolla LE, CE or Sports.

With that said, yes you can give your Corolla LE or CE the sports look. You'll just have to buy; front and back bumper skirts, side skirts, fog light, rear boot spoiler. If you have some more money to spare you can change the headlights, sports use smoked headlights. Then also change the wheels to alloy.

The interior of sports on the dashboard cluster have some minor differences which can be overlooked, you may also choose to change the side mirrors to turn signal ones for a full sporty look. Mind you non of theses mods are cheap.

nice,pls show us any picture of upgraded version
Re: Can A Corolla Be Upgraded To Corolla Sport by PAQ(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
melviniyke2002:
nice,pls show us any picture of upgraded version

I am not a mechanic, depends on where u reside just enter auto market like ladipo in Lagos. Talk to your panel beater, check Google.

You asked a question and I have given you the answer. It's left for you to find the parts and a panel beater couples them for you. Even Camry LE can be converted to Sports, it's just bumper, headlight, skirts replacement, nothing big.

But don't expect a conversion from 2006 To 2008 or above they are different cars entirely. What u want can only be from 2003 to 2007 Corolla.

Below are images of both cars, check the difference, that's what you are adding to make it sports.

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Xtrail 2010 Selling ASAP ...1.6m / Most Expensive And Fastest Car In The World To Be Unveiled In Geneva / See Quotation (price Quote) I Got From An Automative Service Company For My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.