Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady (1486 Views)

Will You Go Ahead To Marry A Lady If She Has These Qualities? / This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by Restroom: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
ezana1:

Typical advice expected from a restroom abi public toilet. Shift with your smelling mouth

You deserve stupid advise because you think following two girls at once is an achievement.

We're as you are totally confused .

As in totally confused.

So, I got no word for you.

All I know is that you are very stupid

Come to think of it

NL has given a platform to people they should not be giving it too

Is this how your father gave birth to you?

Commiting fornication with your mom before he decided to settle with your mom?

It no, then you should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
Two are better than one. U can go for the two.
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by emmaodet: 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
crackhaus:

Don't kid yourself...

Since when did your gender start valuing any contribution to your life that does not have a monetary aspect to it? cheesy

If it's to further a woman's education, is it not money the man will use?
If it's to open a business for her, is it not money the man will use?
If it's to invest in or grow her already standing business, is it not money he will still use?

What other contributions do you people mean when you say stuff like that kwanu?
Like I noted, DON'T kid yourself.

If a man puts you in his prayers daily OR gets you a Bible and Open Heavens, and tells you to use it daily to develop your spiritual life, I'm 100% sure you will never see any of this as a worthy contribution to your life. cheesy

cheesy[left][/left] grin
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by Opeyemiextra(f): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
crackhaus:

My dear, YOU ARE ALL the same...

It does not mean y'all are bad, it just means y'all are exactly what you were made to be, WOMEN and NIGERIAN.

Some of you have only perfectly hidden your nature more than others.

At the end of the day, the ONLY contribution y'all fully appreciate from a man is the one that has money attached to it and I can say that it's not really y'alls fault anyways, the Nigerian economy has not helped.

So please, don't kid yourself!!!

I really want to go on with this conversation but I see we won't come to an agreement especially because of how you are generalizing. So, I will let it rest for today but I still insist that you change the kind of women or ladies you move with. I can assure you there are many ladies that would surprise you.
'don't kid yourself thing'? What's that?
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by yuping(m): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
� cause of sez and gift she loves you hmmm ok ooo, I do go for education intelligence and business minded Cus in the end money matters a lot.

1 Like

Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Oga marry the two and let's have some peace.
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by guuudy87(m): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2022
ezana1:

Which would be a better choice, if you were in my shoes??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls How Much Is Solar Fan? The Heat Is Killing Me / Nanny Strangles Two Year Old To Death In Ibadan / Give This Lady Some Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.