Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? (15928 Views)

Teer Lottery In India Updates And Results / Man Wins Biggest Lottery In Nigeria Hours After Landlady Issued Him Quit Notice / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Gee64: 8:07am On Dec 09, 2021
Nah wetin dey my signature below better pass this try your luck stuff oh.
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by sylve11: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2021
ogaontop:

It's also a scamming strategy atimes, they will tell you rubbish numbers and ask you to find them money!-- finally na loss loss

Be like them don show you shege before. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2021
eddykaka:
hmmmm, make I no lie..I for stand listen to the numbers first I, those people de see things pass this world
E say I go give am 5h first.How mad man take know lotto?
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by PROPHETmichael: 8:47am On Dec 09, 2021
AnonPoet:
A Lagos businesswoman has emerged the winner of one million naira Magic Million game. Mrs Oyewole Toyosi picked up her prize in Lagos this week and was beaming with smiles and gratefulness.

Jesu, when will I make my own first million bayi? I have bought enough tickets
Have you ever won a lottery? How did you do it and how did you do it? I need to win too

The woman even won it while playing on her phone (must be like sports betting) abeg, i no do bet again. na lottery now

See as the woman dey even laugh. Abeg mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique, how I can I win the lottery in Nigeria

You've just exposed this company with this fake advert
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by ogaontop(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2021
sylve11:

Be like them don show you shege before. grin cool
Bro, that's exactly how one deceived me one day at Yaba, even saw him another day and he took to his heels on sighting me!
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by obinna58(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2021
LordGuru1:
Don't submit your Eternal Soul because of what to eat. Better to return to Forest or Village and live on Farming in Forests and JESUS said when this Time come, flee from Cities into Mountain and Forests. Don't Trade your Soul just because you want to enjoy the Beast Tech System, your Soul is far worth much more! become eternally enslaved Free yourself from Spiritual Slavery.
Souls are very cheap bro just that there's no devil buying yet.
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by OlawaleBammie: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2021
Kellie069:
But is the cash she’s holding not more than 1 million naira that she won? U sure say these people legit so?

Four bundles of #500 notes na

Each bundle equals 250k
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 09, 2021
1m no be money again for Nigeria.
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Kingsleystunner(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2021
How we go win when our village people no go let us win,if we win arm robber go dey pursue us
Problem too much for this country
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by sylve11: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2021
ogaontop:

Bro, that's exactly how one deceived me one day at Yaba, even saw him another day and he took to his heels on sighting me!

Lol grin cool

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by suffering: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2021
one million naira
This is chicken change without the weight it held twenty years ago.

Jesu, when will I make my own first million bayi?
This is the average low life who populates Nairaland.

What an advertisement. We don’t need more ways to enrich businesses in this country, however stupid people need their money parted from them.
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Kellie069(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Four bundles of #500 notes na

Each bundle equals 250k

I be think say 10 piece dem de package with the white band
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by OlawaleBammie: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
Kellie069:

I be think say 10 piece dem de package with the white band
grin grin

Five passles are in one bundle, and each passle is 50k

So four bundles makes 20 passles
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Kellie069(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin

Five passles are in one bundle, and each passle is 50k

So four bundles makes 20 passles

Okay sir
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Ikukuudo: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ekpekus:
cheesy
Lottery is a money wasting venture...
Build your wealth gradually
please do you have any idea how to start with zero balance?
Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by Ekpekus(m): 2:57am On Dec 10, 2021
Ikukuudo:
please do you have any idea how to start with zero balance?
Provide value with your skill set...

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by eddykaka(m): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2021
Joysticks:
E say I go give am 5h first.How mad man take know lotto?
lol...how mad mad take sabi watin be money? grin That one na scam

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Won The Lottery In Nigeria Before? by eddykaka(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2021
ogaontop:

It's also a scamming strategy atimes, they will tell you rubbish numbers and ask you to find them money!-- finally na loss loss
my broda, everybody don de wise reach mad man join

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? / How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / How To Verify Your Phone Number On Fiverr With Us Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.