Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) (11174 Views)

I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide / Pls Help Me My Pussy Is Too Wide. Picture. Too Graphic / I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 09, 2021
Alexanpetal:
Haba must u insult #UTSD#
lol..Na mumu boi
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2021
Johndagr8t:

lol..Na mumu boi
#UTSD# means Unapplied Thinking System Disorder
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by Sucremaque: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2021
amadaovie:

That is ehnn....

You no just get head at all.

Must you insult?

I believe say the guy fit even fine pass you for real life.

Post your pix let's see.

GFNP!!!

Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by chudyprince: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2021
Op, is this man your Dad?

3 Likes

Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by Rickmann: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Good evening guys,
I will be straight to the point, I
noticed since I was 18yrs my nose
have being growing abnormally,
like am just tire of it. Everybody we
bodyshame me on street, class
and even on Medias
so, have been wondering if there is
anybody who also have this
drastical growth in any part of your
body.
please I need advice coz today
alone 5 people don abuse me on
this nose matter

O² Arena grin
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2021
chudyprince:
Op, is this man your Dad?

yes
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2021
Rickmann:

O² Arena grin

Webley dey too
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by geezynoni: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
Social media is not the right place to tell us this na, your nose go hear am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by silibaba: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
Is breathe-taking grin

Mosquitoes, ants and other crawling insects might turn your nose their home oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by kumulus(m): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
Stop identifying as your body, dem try box me into that corner many years ago but I nor gree dem. Attaching your identity to anything other than your good soul will bring you sufferings untold, you are a beautiful soul having a earthly experience via vehicle called human body. Don't let idiots put you in the bondage of self, salvation from that prison house is difficult o.... Free your mind abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
geezynoni:
Social media is not the right place to tell us this na, your nose go hear am.

I don't understand you!!
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
silibaba:
Is breathe-taking grin

Mosquitoes, ants and other crawling insects might turn your nose their home oooo.

even cows are now staying
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
kumulus:
Stop identifying as your body, dem try box me into that corner many years ago but I nor gree dem. Attaching your identity to anything other than your good soul will bring you sufferings untold, you are a beautiful soul having a earthly experience via vehicle called human body. Don't let idiots put you in the bondage of self, salvation from that prison house is difficult o.... Free your mind abeg.

thanks alot
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Damn!!! cheesy Omo see nose,The holes in your nostrils alone can consume the oxygen that is meant for 5 people grin grin
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by offset67(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
OSDD:
Don't disturb yourself, nobody nose tomorrow...
only God nose
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Is your name "Nosa"?
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by offset67(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Is your name Nosa?
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Accept it like that, it`s ur nature.
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
If u are feeling shy of ur self, u can be using nosemask to keep urself from body shaming.
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
YourFavorite21:
Damn!!! cheesy Omo see nose,The holes in your nostrils alone can consume the oxygen that is meant for 5 people grin grin

lol
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
offset67:
only God nose
tomorrow
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
YourFavorite21:
Is your name "Nosa"?
yes
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
Accept it like that, it`s ur nature.

thanks alot
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
If u are feeling shy of ur self, u can be using nosemask to keep urself from body shaming.

for how long will I keep using it??
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Why are you worried, there are people born blind, some are handicap you are complaining about a nose that you can use to smell jollof rice and fried meat better than those with narrow nose. You're better than those mocking you because they're insecure about themselves.
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by Lawly: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Fine boy for that matter. You let ugly people wey you fine pass to dey yab you. Find Sth for their own body especially their ugliness to also jokingly hit them back.
Nobody is perfect. I know I'm ugly, I have a round face, I have strabismus (the kind of eye they call 4:30 eye), I have big elephant ears, I have big pkomo lips, and a very ugly bushy eye lids. Despite these, whenever I look myself in the mirror, I still see God's handsomeness in me. I still see myself more handsome than most people that try to laugh at me. I also understand that I'm under constant village people attacks and that nothing is my fault.
So when people mocks me, I mock them back with their own problems especially their ugliness. I console myself with the satisfaction that there still exists people who love me, who like me, who are dying for me and who keep reminding me of the natural beauty that God gives me. So I pay attention to the positive ones and not the negative ones. I expect you to do same.
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by davealvaro: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
just accept yourself like that and be proud of it..
"once you have accepted your flaws no one can use them against you"
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
anewchapter:
Why are you worried, there are people born blind, some are handicap you are complaining about a nose that you can use to smell jollof rice and fried meat better than those with narrow nose. You're better than those mocking you because they're insecure about themselves.

uhm thank you Almighty God
davealvaro:
just accept yourself like that and be proud of it..
"once you have accepted your flaws no one can use them against you"

ok g
Lawly:
Fine boy for that matter. You let ugly people wey you fine pass to dey yab you. Find Sth for their own body especially their ugliness to also jokingly hit them back.
Nobody is perfect. I know I'm ugly, I have a round face, I have strabismus (the kind of eye they call 4:30 eye), I have big elephant ears, I have big pkomo lips, and a very ugly bushy eye lids. Despite these, whenever I look myself in the mirror, I still see God's handsomeness in me. I still see myself more handsome than most people that try to laugh at me. I also understand that I'm under constant village people attacks and that nothing is my fault.
So when people mocks me, I mock them back with their own problems especially their ugliness. I console myself with the satisfaction that there still exists people who love me, who like me, who are dying for me and who keep reminding me of the natural beauty that God gives me. So I pay attention to the positive ones and not the negative ones. I expect you to do same.

ok sir
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by cletz991(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
Is your name NOSAKHARE?
Re: My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
cletz991:
Is your name NOSAKHARE?
yes but I share the same name with your father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! / Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? / Lmaoo I Never Heard Of This Tho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.