Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,526 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) (37391 Views)

T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Leverage2021: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Let me correct you..Al maktoum serves Muslim and non Muslims aiit..

false al Maktoum foundation is an Islamic charity for building mosques and islamic schools across Africa and middle East

Mind you this is not a sheik but a business man yet he is behaving doing charity with strings

I don't remember someone like Tony Elumelu doing such

1 Like

Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Jaculze(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kudos to her. But she can buy gadgets too like oraimo earbuds cos lots of people would.like this as gifts too

Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
There is no how she can perform like the Visioneer himself...

May the soul of her deceased husband rest in perfect peace.
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Aduroja123(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
VEXT:

Na bomb donation dem sabi grin grin

You people ehh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Leverage2021:
false al Maktoum foundation is an Islamic charity for building mosques and islamic schools across Africa and middle East

Mind you this is not a sheik but a business man yet he is behaving doing charity with strings

I don't remember someone like Tony Elumelu doing such
And where does that screenshot states that it's only meant for the benefit of Muslims??
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Leverage2021: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
Saintdan0421:

Funny enough na the same money (if not more) weh one group dey use do Charity na in another dey use buy explosives and other weapons of mass. destruction,
Allah say if you can't fight jihad your money should do it

But Na thite concern muslims

1 Like

Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Maj196(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
TB Joshua would be proud wherever he is. Hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Oppy2k2: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
God bless you ma. This is what God wants every person to engage in. CHARITY.

Keep the legacy ma.

1 Like

Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Twicom: 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
Her husband legacy is rice distribution and she must not carry last � nonsense.
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Leverage2021: 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

And where does that screenshot states that it's only meant for the benefit of Muslims??
it's right there, the goal of Al Maktoum for the foundation is to build mosques for those who can't and build schools with Islamic linning

He started his "charity" under the Islamic cultural initiative

1 Like

Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Marpol2021:
nice one, I guess ur mama must be close to 80yrs.
early 70s
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Donjovinco: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
That's very good. Check out.how a police officer was stop by a dog from arresting a suspect.
https://jovinletter.com/2021/12/08/police-man-stop-by-dog-of-suspect-he-came-to-arest/
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
Twicom:
Her husband legacy is rice distribution and she must not carry last � nonsense.
at least poor people dey benefit...which one ur thievery pastor distribute?
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Smithkline200: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
Shut up please.
That is her son Inlaw.

The husband of her first daughter. You all spew unconfirmed rubbish comfortably.

Amuluonyenaego:
I fear that fair apostle standing at her back on the first picture..... Still surrounded by the enemies.
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Orente21(f): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
She did well. May she be blessed. I m very sure those elderly people ll pray for her from their hearts.
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
Leverage2021:
it's right there, the goal of Al Maktoum for the foundation is to build mosques for those who can't and build schools with Islamic linning

He started his "charity" under the Islamic cultural initiative
"the goal of Al Maktoum for the foundation is to build mosques for those who can't and build schools with Islamic linning"
Nothing like that is written there..let me clarify this your statement even if you came up with it..He starting his charity under Islamic lining doesn't make it automatically for Muslims only..it's just like saying the pope started and charity under Christianity and it's for Christians only..
What were you expecting?he should start it with "Christian lining"? He is a Muslim and the motive of his foundation is for humanitarian work..you need to stop bringing religion into everything..
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Henrick007: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:
I fear that fair apostle standing at her back on the first picture..... Still surrounded by the enemies.
that's her first daughters husband
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by CUMIN: 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Who's shinning her congo...I'm available. I wash anything
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by heartbeat84: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
[quote author=habsydiamond post=108326496]At least some people still have hope that jb Joshua's legacy is not gone.. The wife is fulfilling it.
yes o, truly his kind-hearted memories lives on forever
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Sharpmouth19(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
That man you are looking at is her daughter husband
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by ifex370(m): 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:

That's her son-in-law, oga.
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Leverage2021: 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
[s]
GonzalezAguero:

"the goal of Al Maktoum for the foundation is to build mosques for those who can't and build schools with Islamic linning"
Nothing like that is written there..let me clarify this your statement even if you came up with it..He starting his charity under Islamic lining doesn't make it automatically for Muslims only..it's just like saying the pope started and charity under Christianity and it's for Christians only..
What were you expecting?he should start it with "Christian lining"? He is a Muslim and the motive of his foundation is for humanitarian work..you need to stop bringing religion into everything..
[/s] you can keep deceiving yourself not me

His foundation is to Foster Islam with aim to get more Muslims or help the Muslim cause

Even in Ghana that is predominantly a Christian nation his bigotry isn't hidden

I would stop here

1 Like

Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
Leverage2021:
[s][/s] you can keep deceiving yourself not me

His foundation is to Foster Islam with aim to get more Muslims or help the Muslim cause

Even in Ghana that is predominantly a Christian nation his bigotry isn't hidden

I would stop here
Ok sir..you can help yourself by Makin research.. debating with an ignorant person who ain't willing to learn is like pouring water into a basket..
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Muchmore024: 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
Hmmmm, after killing her husband ? Tueh,waka out of here.

Anyway, God and satan doesn't exist

Know this and have peace of mind.
How. You dey there?
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by juman(m): 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
Many times my mind still dey doubt joshua death.
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by CoolJul: 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:
he is her daughter's husband.
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by juman(m): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
The church would go down.
His wife as leader is not good enough.
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Leverage2021: 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Ok sir..you can help yourself by Makin research.. debating with an ignorant person who ain't willing to learn is like pouring water into a basket..
says an ignoramus that hasn't brought one fact yet disputing evidences

1 Like

Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Its always beautiful to see a great legacy continued. How many of todays women can carry on with their husbands legacy..not many i must say. It takes a woman with guts and like passion to carry on such heavy mantle.
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
God bless you ma...cos we move is not for everybody
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
If they could pay me,I studied miracology and wonders....have worked in many churches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole / What Happened To Me When I Attempted A Forty-day Dry Fast In The Wilderness / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.