Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) (37191 Views)

T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by abbeyfel: 12:09am On Dec 09, 2021
Ones bags of rice Do you want to kill English grin
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Jostoman: 12:16am On Dec 09, 2021
Something that our president could not do during covid-19 lockdown last year.
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
says an ignoramus that hasn't brought one fact yet disputing evidences
Ok..
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Empiree: 12:43am On Dec 09, 2021
I hope Nigeria law enforcement can conduct peaceful and sincere traffic investigation like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiM9oosSvNg
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 09, 2021
christistruth01:

The Witchdoctors of the Scoan JuJu Shrine are on another Publicity Stunt

Upon all the atrocities fake Prophet TBJoshua Committed is it his banned building that Collapsed and killed over 100 people with no Justice Served till now ?

Give Rice Today eat their flesh Tomorrow

I am still surprise about how people are believing that man was a true man of God, after all the revelation that people worldwide have come out to reveal towards this man even years before this man died.

People need to go on YouTube and watch all the videos that people have made about this man and then decide if there is no truth at all in all those things.

May Jesus Christ deliver Nigeria and it's People from false Prophets and False Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 09, 2021
Please people I need you guys to follow me and watch all these videos. Is it possible that all these people are lying against the man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9qQ9D92ylw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu4Bz35lbAI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2O8vRUIerc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV5XatZHxsA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsIe6jxqvjY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLZTYtT9ggs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDKjFM7eE94
And especially this cameroonian man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2O8vRUIerc. Please if your are a believer, that is concerned about the body of Christ. Make out time, look for data and watch these videos for your self.
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by errigdee: 1:23am On Dec 09, 2021
lol we are forgetting to ask these ??

*WAS EVELYN truly ORDAINED/CALLED by GOD ALMIGHTY to MINISTER?

*Does she get the DIRECT ODERINGS from GOD ALMIGHTY to MINISTER?

NOTE: Recall her late husband PROPHET T.B JOSHUA administered that the current GOD ASSIGNED prophets are those given STRICTLY,EFFECTIVELY,message, to PROPHESY now let ask ourselves again WHO/WHOM/WHERE are they.... lol make one woman nor just waste my believe ....

THANKS!!!
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by computersoft: 1:29am On Dec 09, 2021
martineverest:
my mama was given 2 bags of rice,lace material and 5k yesterday
Was two bags not too much for one person. Mean while some people around there may not have even few cups
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by NoGirlfriend: 1:53am On Dec 09, 2021
premierlead:
This is actually good, continuation of a true prophet of God's work. Where is Righteousness2?
he go heaven go collect report
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by AremoOG(m): 1:57am On Dec 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
The poster above have said it all

Why always christians

Always defending evil

When we go see these "good" people from Islam, Na una religion be the problem not people
Don’t generalize one of the most wonderful person in my life right now is a Muslim
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by HRMK: 2:52am On Dec 09, 2021
is it to members of the church or residents of ikotun?clarification pls
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by treatise: 3:04am On Dec 09, 2021
bascale:
Christian Organizations and Charity
5 n 6

The other Religion and Bloodshed
5 n 6

It depends on the basis of a religion. Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, African tradition are easily identified by the thrust of their beliefs: they manifest in practical forms.
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:15am On Dec 09, 2021
Well done ma, may God continue to bless you, Amen.
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by davillian(m): 4:54am On Dec 09, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Well-done..keep it up..there are good and bad people in all religion so why the finger pointing?
Lmao,Time bomb waiting for the opportunity to explode...
Religion of piss and shitt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Kingstanding: 5:16am On Dec 09, 2021
thesicilian:
To be fair she's the only one among all the "contestants to the throne" who can actually carry on the vision of her husband to the fullest and even beyond, because she was the closest person to him. I pray she's genuine and this is not just the new broom syndrome (initial gra gra)
You're 100% right and I pray by the special grace of God she will do more than we expected. Looking at her I'm sure she has learned a lot from her husband. Let Love Lead.

1 Like

Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by femi4: 5:45am On Dec 09, 2021
thesicilian:
To be fair she's the only one among all the "contestants to the throne" who can actually carry on the vision of her husband to the fullest and even beyond, because she was the closest person to him. I pray she's genuine and this is not just the new broom syndrome (initial gra gra)
God told you that

Is the ministry only about sharing food items?
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:53am On Dec 09, 2021
Ixua:
Please people I need you guys to follow me and watch all these videos. Is it possible that all these people are lying against the man.
Please try to visit Israel and listen to what the Jews are saying about Jesus of Nazareth, then come back and tell us what you think about Jesus afterwards! undecided

1 Like

Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Sammyblacky87: 6:28am On Dec 09, 2021
TotoGame:
This is what christianity is all about ..... giving out to the poor not the other way round

Shiloh daddy and other private jet flying Daddies should emulate late TB joshua and his wife
Wetin you no? Sacrifice in gifts form, the more you look, the less you see!
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 6:48am On Dec 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
nobody Wan be muslim again

Al Maktoum the rich King of dubai that is helping muslims

When una go help non Muslims too?
The woman donating to church members, when she go go mosque
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by martineverest(m): 6:51am On Dec 09, 2021
computersoft:
Was two bags not too much for one person. Mean while some people around there may not have even few cups
everyone that came got bags of rice.
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 6:52am On Dec 09, 2021
computersoft:
Always complaining, they give you complain, they didn't give you still complain
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Leverage2021: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2021
Viraltrends123:
The woman donating to church members, when she go go mosque
That church alone has done more for Muslims in the state than Muslims alone have done for their own selves

Even Muslims won't dispute this, I am not talking of the thousands of almajiris that are getting fed everyday for hanging around the church

I have not brought in millions of churches that are doing well for Muslims than they do for theirselves

Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 09, 2021
davillian:

Lmao,Time bomb waiting for the opportunity to explode...
Religion of piss and shitt
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Leverage2021: 7:00am On Dec 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Please try to visit Israel and listen to what the Jews are saying about Jesus of Nazareth, then come back and tell us what you think about Jesus afterwards! undecided
Too bad you need people validation before you can process anything

Mohammed was chased by his people for being a false prophet

They chased him from mecca to Medina until he was able to gather enough bandits that could go back and kill his people

His real people never believed him
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 7:13am On Dec 09, 2021
Smithkline200:
Shut up please.
That is her son Inlaw.

The husband of her first daughter. You all spew unconfirmed rubbish comfortably.

How you take know, mumu
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 7:17am On Dec 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
That church alone has done more for Muslims in the state than Muslims alone have done for their own selves

Even Muslims won't dispute this, I am not talking of the thousands of almajiris that are getting fed everyday for hanging around the church

I have not brought in millions of churches that are doing well for Muslims than they do for theirselves
You asked when will the Arab princes start donating to churches. You claimed you guys have been helping us survive for 1 billion years, just for you to bring just 1 2014 news without pictures, and that's what Muslims have been eating till today. . So, Do you want me to get you 2021 news and pictures of Kaduna Muslims donating food stuff to churches during Sallah. Please, I don't have time for argument, do your research, I cab never claimed a Christian have never given to a muslim, that's not even logical, And I don't expect you to come out here and be saying nonsense
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Leverage2021: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2021
Viraltrends123:
You asked when will the Arab princes start donating to churches. You claimed you guys have been helping us survive for 1 billion years, just for you to bring just 1 2014 news without pictures, and that's what Muslims have been eating till today. . So, Do you want me to get you 2021 news and pictures of Kaduna Muslims donating food stuff to churches during Sallah. Please, I don't have time for argument, do your research, I cab never claimed a Christian have never given to a muslim, that's not even logical, And I don't expect you to come out here and be saying nonsense
Rubbish

Giving cooked food during Sallah is nothing

Do you want me to show you roads constructed by churches in the north?

I challenge you to show me roads constructed by mosques in the south or even in the north for their own selves

Let's start from there
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 7:49am On Dec 09, 2021
/

Just like cats, Nigerians give conditional love to whoever feeds them.

/
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Donbayor: 7:50am On Dec 09, 2021
Make sense
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Hanibbal(m): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2021
Ixua:

And especially this cameroonian man here. Please if your are a believer, that is concerned about the body of Christ. Make out time, look for data and watch these videos for your self.

Even Jesus christ was accused of casting out demons by beelzebub prince of demons...T.B Joshua had enemies when he was alive many people envied his ministry so they had to cook different and unfounded allegations against him and he never replied them.
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2021
VEXT:

Na bomb donation dem sabi grin grin

No be so oh . We too do this,without much attention, no pictures ,no videos.

Do your help in secret,not letting your right hand know what your left hand offered in alms.
Re: Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 7:59am On Dec 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
Rubbish

Giving cooked food during Sallah is nothing

Do you want me to show you roads constructed by churches in the north?

I challenge you to show me roads constructed by mosques in the south or even in the north for their own selves

Let's start from there
So, you've shifted from the topic food, to road, after I've proven you wrong about food. You are saying that cooked food is nothing, but uncooked Christain rice is something, who is was even talking about cooked food. I was talking about uncooked bags of rice and other. Then if I show you roads Dangote built in Lagos, and the one he repaired in ogun states, or can you name one cement road in the whole of Nigeria that wasn't built by Dangote, even though some were paid by the government, MOST are charity. Now that I have cleared Food and road, , you will move to buildings built by Christains in the North, you will Christains built many schools in the north, but you won't talk about Abdulsamad rabiu foundation 1.5 billionaira grants to various schools in the south, or will you tell me you don't know about the largest charitable organization in Africa, ASF. Muslims are the largest givers in this country, that's why most of the billionaires are Muslims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here / Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) / Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.