Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Adieu to this SIMPle Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adieu to this SIMPle Man (765 Views)

Do You Know That"simp" Does Not Mean Simple Man, / Is He A Simple Man Or Alpha Male? (photo) / This Simple Nigerian Wedding Has Gone Viral Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adieu to this SIMPle Man by rollybest(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Simps will never learn

Re: Adieu to this SIMPle Man by MufasaLion: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
This type of man always end up raising illegitimate children.

2 Likes

Re: Adieu to this SIMPle Man by Perfecttouch(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mumu man
Re: Adieu to this SIMPle Man by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Eyah sad sad
Woman way no be your wife, you don dey buy her phone.
Some men need original sense

4 Likes

Re: Adieu to this SIMPle Man by chatinent: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
I am the boyfriend who broke up with your democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Adieu to this SIMPle Man by lilvicky68(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
grin
Re: Adieu to this SIMPle Man by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
How I wish you are my friend. I for laugh you like forever, so that you would remember that you were told. You thought you were right. When they were telling you that the girl will leave once a guy with more money comes. You thought you were wise. It is your type that will 1. Never have money to buy your guy or a small boy on the street a plate of rice without meat, but will have money to buy a girl an android phone.
2. Never have money to send to you mother and siblings at home, but will have money to send to a girl when she calls.
Oga, women are not scum, it is an insult to women hood. The woman who brought you to this world is not a scum. Don't say that rubbish again. It is that your gf and you that are scumbag.

1 Like

Re: Adieu to this SIMPle Man by OloshoMan: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2021
So SIMPle
Re: Adieu to this SIMPle Man by McEphiks(m): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2021
Why do I think the man is question is mynd44 or ilegend grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Makes Your Throwback Thursday List / As A Guy, If You Were A Girl, Would You Have Gotten Pregnant By Now? / After A Colleague Boasted About His Family To Me, This Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.