Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. (1462 Views)

Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by KnownUnknown: 12:37pm On Apr 11
Veecruz:

See it, now abuse has started all because you cannot deny nor that no 2 or more landlords can command a house, forgetting that when you were smaller you used under tables and chairs and umbrellas to play house in the house housing you.

See how you prove that people who hate.God, lack sense?

I find it hilarious how you demented lot dish out insults but cry when it’s returned to you.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by Veecruz: 12:48pm On Apr 11
KnownUnknown:

I find it hilarious how you demented lot dish out insults but cry when it’s returned to you.

See how you still insult some more even when i did not insult you today, And it is rather you evil lots who start insulting whenever you see that you cannot reasonably argue or ptove your case.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by Lukuluku69(m): 2:32pm On Apr 11
FxMasterz:

If you'll like to know why He delayed grace please ask questions.

God delayed Grace?

Comedy Central.

Please keep at it.

Humour me please. So, why did Jehovah delayed Grace?
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by Lukuluku69(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11
FxMasterz:

Please are you telling me that the disciples of Jesus had little understanding of Jesus and that you know better than them?

His Disciples often don't understand him. I can show you dozens of references from the Bible.

That's why he sometimes use rough sarcasm on them. Sometimes even railed against them. He called them names too.

Offensive names.

Do you want references?
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by Lukuluku69(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11
FxMasterz:

TenQ has provided references for which I called your attention. Honestly, even with the above defence you made, the prophethood of Mohammed is even more questionable.

According to TenQ, there are Clear References to mohammed's killings of Jews with proofs:
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/The_Massacre_of_the_Banu_Qurayzah

From secular source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza

After they were sent into exile in 625 from Medina by Muslim forces, the Banu Nadir had settled in Khaybar. In 627, the Nadir chief Huyayy ibn Akhtab together with his son joined the Meccans and Bedouins besieging Medina during the Battle of the Trench.[25] In addition, the Nadir paid Arabian tribes to go to war against the Muslims. Bribing Banu Ghatafan with half of their harvest, Banu Nadir secured 2,000 men and 300 horsemen from the tribe to attack Muhammad,[26][27] and similarly persuaded the Bani Asad.[28] They attempted to get the Banu Sulaym to attack the Muslims, but the tribe gave them only 700 men, since some of its leaders were sympathetic towards Islam. The Bani Amir refused to join them all together, as they had a pact with Muhammad.[29] Once the battle started, Huyayy ibn Akhtab persuaded the Banu Qurayza to go against their covenant with Muhammad and turn against him during the battle.[30] After the defeat of the confederates in the battle, and Qurayza's subsequent surrender, Huyayy (who was at that time in the Qurayza strongholds of Medina) was killed alongside the men of the Qurayza. After Huyayy's death, Abu al-Rafi ibn Abi al-Huqayq took charge of the Banu Nadir at Khaybar. Al-Huqayq soon approached neighboring tribes to raise an army against Muhammad.[31][32] After learning this, the Muslims, aided by an Arab with a Jewish dialect, assassinated him.[33]

Al-Huqayq was succeeded by Usayr ibn Zarim. It has been recorded by one source[34] that Usayr also approached the Ghatafan and rumors spread that he intended to attack the "capital of Muhammad". The latter sent Abdullah bin Rawaha with a number of his companions, among whom was Abdullah bin Unays, an ally of Banu Salima, a clan hostile to the Jews. When they came to Usayr, they told him that if he would come to Muhammad, Muhammad would give him an appointment and honour him. They kept on at him until he went with them with a number of Jews. Abdullah bin Unays mounted him on his beast until he was in al-Qarqara, about six miles from Khaybar. Usayr suddenly changed his mind about going with them. Abdullah perceived Usayr's bad intention as the latter was preparing to draw his sword. So Abdullah rushed at him and struck him with his sword cutting off his leg. Usayr hit Abdullah with a stick of shauhat wood which he had in his hand and wounded his head. All Muhammad's emissaries fell upon the thirty Jewish companions and killed them except one man who escaped on his feet.[35] Abdullah bin Unays is the assassin who volunteered and got permission to kill Banu Nadir's Sallam ibn Abu al-Huqayq at a previous night mission in Khaybar.

Many scholars have considered the above machinations of the Nadir as a reason for the battle. According to Montgomery Watt, their intriguing and use of their wealth to incite tribes against Muhammad left him no choice but to attack.[36] Vaglieri concurs that one reason for attack was that the Jews of Khaybar were responsible for the Confederates that attacked Muslims during the Battle of the Trench.[16] Shibli Numani also sees Khaybar's actions during the Battle of the Trench, and draws particular attention to Banu Nadir's leader Huyayy ibn Akhtab, who had gone to the Banu Qurayza during the battle to instigate them to attack Muhammad.[31]
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by FxMasterz: 3:14pm On Apr 11
Lukuluku69:

His Disciples often don't understand him. I can show you dozens of references from the Bible.

That's why he sometimes use rough sarcasm on them. Sometimes even railed against them. He called them names too.

Offensive names.

Do you want references?

Please prove the bolded with references.

I'm sure you would want to talk about Jesus rebuking Peter when Peter said Jesus won't die. Or, you'll want to talk about His discourse with His disciples where they asked Him to explain some parables, or even where Jesus was telling them that anyone who has seen Him has seen Father - when the disciples asked Him to show them the father.

All other rebukes, misunderstanding and name callings were directed at the Pharisees and the non disciples who never understood Jesus.

Do you know that Jesus continued guiding the disciples and kept instructing them even after His resurrection?

I can't see any possibility of authentic proof from any reference you may want to bring.

Please bring references for the bolded.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by FxMasterz: 3:22pm On Apr 11
Lukuluku69:

God delayed Grace?

Comedy Central.

Please keep at it.

Humour me please. So, why did Jehovah delayed Grace?

If you ask the right questions, you'll get the right answers.

Grace was delayed because the world was not yet ready for it. Even you have rejected the grace of God.

In the Old Testament, God was dealing with only Israel in a theocratic form of government. Even when they switched to Monarchy, God was still very much involved.

The Old Testament served its purpose. The law was for Israel. Grace is for the whole world.

If there's any comedy here, the comedy is that Grace has come, and you Lukuluku69 has rejected it but have decided to serve another god instead, and a prophet who has nothing to do with God of all Grace.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by Lukuluku69(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11
FxMasterz:

If you ask the right questions, you'll get the right answers.

Grace was delayed because the world was not yet ready for it. Even you have rejected the grace of God.

In the Old Testament, God was dealing with only Israel in a theocratic form of government. Even when they switched to Monarchy, God was still very much involved.

The Old Testament served its purpose. The law was for Israel. Grace is for the whole world.

If there's any comedy here, the comedy is that Grace has come, and you Lukuluku69 has rejected it but have decided to serve another god instead, and a prophet who has nothing to do with God of all Grace.

I know you won't fail with the Comedy.

The World is not ready for Grace you say? Can you show me where that is written in the Bible? I know you can't, that's the Brainwashing exercise we talk about. Every one of you just go on the bend and say things.

So, what happened to those who lived before your Grace? What about other Nations of the world outside of Israel? How are they going to obtain Salvation?

The idea that God had to kill himself to appease himself in order to forgive the work of his hand is revolting, embarrassing and senseless in it entirety.

So, safe it for Sunday School. That Teaching/Doctrine is not for Right thinking humans. It is against the Bible. It is against Justice and Fairness.

Whatever You sow is what you reap.

Salvation is obtainable for Humans once you followed God Command. This was what Jesus himself taught when that questioner came to him and ask "Good Master what can I do to see External Life (Salvation).

Jesus did not tell him wait I will soon die for your sins rather he told him to go keep the Commandments.

That's Salvation and not what Paul say it is.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by Lukuluku69(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11
FxMasterz:

Please prove the bolded with references.

I'm sure you would want to talk about Jesus rebuking Peter when Peter said Jesus won't die. Or, you'll want to talk about His discourse with His disciples where they asked Him to explain some parables, or even where Jesus was telling them that anyone who has seen Him has seen Father - when the disciples asked Him to show them the father.

All other rebukes, misunderstanding and name callings were directed at the Pharisees and the non disciples who never understood Jesus.

Do you know that Jesus continued guiding the disciples and kept instructing them even after His resurrection?

I can't see any possibility of authentic proof from any reference you may want to bring.

Please bring references for the bolded.

What if I referenced other incidents outside what you enumerated above, would you agree that you are ignorant of the contents of the Bible?
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by FxMasterz: 5:05pm On Apr 11
Lukuluku69:

What if I referenced other incidents outside what you enumerated above, would you agree that you are ignorant of the contents of the Bible?

There are no incidents whatsoever. Even the incidents I mentioned above do not confirm your position. I just mentioned them to know if those were the incidences that probably confused you to think His disciples didn't understand Him.

If His disciples didn't understand Him, is it you who now understand Him? What do you take the disciples of Jesus for? They were men filled with the Holy Ghost who shook the then Roman world for Jesus.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by FxMasterz: 5:17pm On Apr 11
Lukuluku69:

I know you won't fail with the Comedy.

The World is not ready for Grace you say? Can you show me where that is written in the Bible? I know you can't, that's the Brainwashing exercise we talk about. Every one of you just go on the bend and say things.

So, what happened to those who lived before your Grace? What about other Nations of the world outside of Israel? How are they going to obtain Salvation?

The idea that God had to kill himself to appease himself in order to forgive the work of his hand is revolting, embarrassing and senseless in it entirety.

So, safe it for Sunday School. That Teaching/Doctrine is not for Right thinking humans. It is against the Bible. It is against Justice and Fairness.

Whatever You sow is what you reap.

Salvation is obtainable for Humans once you followed God Command. This was what Jesus himself taught when that questioner came to him and ask "Good Master what can I do to see External Life (Salvation).

Jesus did not tell him wait I will soon die for your sins rather he told him to go keep the Commandments.

That's Salvation and not what Paul say it is.

The World WAS not ready. God is a dispensational God. He does things according to His established order.

Since you don't understand what Grace is, you may see it as a comedy. Anyone who understands the concept of Grace would understand.

Before grace came God used law to guide people. After law has done its work, Grace came through Jesus Christ.

It's Muslims who are brainwashed. Nothing of what you've been saying for example has any reference in your quran.

Now, let me show you from scriptures:
But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

Galatians 3:23-26
"Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus."

The law was a Schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ. When Christ came, He brought grace with Him.

In the days of the law, God was not dealing with the world but only with Israel. When Christ came, He brought Grace both for the world and for Israel.

What is Grace? Grace is unmerited favour which brings justification through faith and not through works.

Those who lived before grace came are guided by the law of God written on their minds.

You actually don't know what salvation is. And you don't understand what sin is either. So, you still don't even know why you need Jesus.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by Lukuluku69(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11
FxMasterz:

The World WAS not ready. God is a dispensational God. He does things according to His established order.

Since you don't understand what Grace is, you may see it as a comedy. Anyone who understands the concept of Grace would understand.

Before grace came God used law to guide people. After law has done its work, Grace came through Jesus Christ.

It's Muslims who are brainwashed. Nothing of what you've been saying for example has any reference in your quran.

Now, let me show you from scriptures:
But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

Galatians 3:23-26
"Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus."

The law was a Schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ. When Christ came, He brought grace with Him.

In the days of the law, God was not dealing with the world but only with Israel. When Christ came, He brought Grace both for the world and for Israel.

What is Grace? Grace is unmerited favour which brings justification through faith and not through works.

Those who lived before grace came are guided by the law of God written on their minds.

You actually don't know what salvation is. And you don't understand what sin is either. So, you still don't even know why you need Jesus.

Your Definition of Grace is nothing but a Comedy. So, stop it with me.

If we ask you to bring Scriptures where it is said that the World was not ready for Grace, you can't but would rather take us on another merry go round thing with empty and meaningless drivel.

Read my previous post, I told your Grace thing was Paul's idea and unwittingly you agreed by quoting one of many Paul Concotions that you regard as Scripture.

Lol
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by Lukuluku69(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11
FxMasterz:

There are no incidents whatsoever. Even the incidents I mentioned above do not confirm your position. I just mentioned them to know if those were the incidences that probably confused you to think His disciples didn't understand Him.

If His disciples didn't understand Him, is it you who now understand Him? What do you take the disciples of Jesus for? They were men filled with the Holy Ghost who shook the then Roman world for Jesus.

If I show you where the Disciples didn't understand Jesus and had to rebuke them outside of the incidents you referenced, would you agree that you are Ignorant of your Bible?
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by KnownUnknown: 6:06pm On Apr 11
Veecruz:

See how you still insult some more even when i did not insult you today, And it is rather you evil lots who start insulting whenever you see that you cannot reasonably argue or ptove your case.

Arguing with you lot is like arguing about the existence of Humpty Dumpty. There’s nothing to argue about. Your beliefs are baseless nonsense regardless of how convinced of it you are.

1 Like

Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by FxMasterz: 6:11pm On Apr 11
Lukuluku69:

If I show you where the Disciples didn't understand Jesus and had to rebuke them outside of the incidents you referenced, would you agree that you are Ignorant of your Bible?

List the scriptures, I'll explain the incidents for you. There's no incident you want to list in the Bible that I do not already know about.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by FxMasterz: 6:22pm On Apr 11
Lukuluku69:

Your Definition of Grace is nothing but a Comedy. So, stop it with me.

If we ask you to bring Scriptures where it is said that the World was not ready for Grace, you can't but would rather take us on another merry go round thing with empty and meaningless drivel.

Read my previous post, I told your Grace thing was Paul's idea and unwittingly you agreed by quoting one of many Paul Concotions that you regard as Scripture.

Lol

Do I need to bring scriptures to tell you that the world was not ready for grace? Even you, are you ready for grace?

If God had not first introduced law with Israel to make the world see how useless their self righteousness is before bringing in Grace, would anyone accept grace?

You're yet to see how useless your self righteousness is, that's why you're mocking the grace concept. Look at Israel, and you'll understand.

God gave Israel the opportunity to use their self righteousness to the fullest measure , yet they failed. If man has not failed in his self righteousness bid, and knows how deep a pollutant sin is to his soul, and also understand that the Almighty God has zero tolerance for iniquity, he won't see any need for grace. That's the current state you are as a person. But that's why God first introduced Israel and the law so that we may appreciate Grace when it is revealed.

You are counting on your self righteousness as well as the possibility of God overlooking your misdeeds in mercy to make heaven. You're deceiving yourself my friend.

God has to clothe you with His own righteousness after washing you with the Hyssop which Christ has presented, and empower you through His Spirit to overcome the sin nature and its desires before you can see God. Don't be deceived.

The more you mock the Grace concept, the more you confirm why God had to first demonstrate to man that he needs Grace before giving man that very Grace. The demonstration was accomplished through the law and Israel.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by Lukuluku69(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11
FxMasterz:

Do I need to bring scriptures to tell you that the world was not ready for grace? Even you, are you ready for grace?

If God had not first introduced law with Israel to make the world see how useless their self righteousness is before bringing in Grace, would anyone accept grace?

You're yet to see how useless your self righteousness is, that's why you're mocking the grace concept. Look at Israel, and you'll understand.

God gave Israel the opportunity to use their self righteousness to the fullest measure , yet they failed. If man has not failed in his self righteousness bid, and knows how deep a pollutant sin is to his soul, and also understand that the Almighty God has zero tolerance for iniquity, he won't see any need for grace. That's the current state you are as a person. But that's why God first introduced Israel and the law so that we may appreciate Grace when it is revealed.

You are counting on your self righteousness as well as the possibility of God overlooking your misdeeds in mercy to make heaven. You're deceiving yourself my friend.

God has to clothe you with His own righteousness after washing you with the Hyssop which Christ has presented, and empower you through His Spirit to overcome the sin nature and its desires before you can see God. Don't be deceived.

The more you mock the Grace concept, the more you confirm why God had to first demonstrate to man that he needs Grace before giving man that very Grace. The demonstration was accomplished through the law and Israel.

Bring Scriptures.

And not Concoctions.

Show me where it is stated that the world was not ready for Grace.

Simple.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by Lukuluku69(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11
FxMasterz:

List the scriptures, I'll explain the incidents for you. There's no incident you want to list in the Bible that I do not already know about.

My earlier post holds on this.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by Veecruz: 6:56pm On Apr 11
KnownUnknown:

Arguing with you lot is like arguing about the existence of Humpty Dumpty. There’s nothing to argue about. Your beliefs are baseless nonsense regardless of how convinced of it you are.

Yet you are not able to rebut our arguments, clearly proving that you are the ones who are baseless which is why you start insalting when.you.see you cannot argue.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by FxMasterz: 7:04pm On Apr 11
Lukuluku69:

My earlier post holds on this.

There's virtually no incident in scripture that you'll quote that I'm unaware of. I'll explain the incidents to you including the background of such incidents.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by FxMasterz: 7:13pm On Apr 11
Lukuluku69:

Bring Scriptures.

And not Concoctions.

Show me where it is stated that the world was not ready for Grace.

Simple.

Of cause I never said the scriptures says 'The world was not ready for grace." You should ask for scriptures if I had said that.

You'll need to study the Bible and have God's plan of salvation revealed to you from Genesis to Revelation to understand that.

Grace needed many factors to go worldwide out which I will give you 2:

1. An example of man's failure at self righteousness (Demonstrated through Israel and the law)

2. A language and means for the message to spread across the world (The Greek language and the spread of the Roman empire provided this platform). If Grace was introduced for example at the time of Moses, the Israelites would have personalized it the same way they did the law. The language barrier would also add to the factors that'll support the personalization. But God introduced grace at a time when almost everybody was speaking Greek and therefore people of different nations could understand one another using one language - Greek.

God wants to reveal Himself to the whole world, not just Israel. So, the world had to be ready.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by KnownUnknown: 7:16pm On Apr 11
Veecruz:

Yet you are not able to rebut our arguments, clearly proving that you are the ones who are baseless which is why you start insalting when.you.see you cannot argue.

I wouldn’t waste time rebutting the existence of mythological characters when summary dismissal of the argument is the only rational response.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by Veecruz: 7:25pm On Apr 11
KnownUnknown:

I wouldn’t waste time rebutting the existence of mythological characters when summary dismissal of the argument is the only rational response.

You already wasted time trying to rebut but failing everytime we answer back which is why you start insalting as you see you cannot argue as already proven here. So, leave matter, You cannot validly rebut our
standings.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by TenQ: 7:54pm On Apr 11
Lukuluku69:

After they were sent into exile in 625 from Medina by Muslim forces, the Banu Nadir had settled in Khaybar. In 627, the Nadir chief Huyayy ibn Akhtab together with his son joined the Meccans and Bedouins besieging Medina during the Battle of the Trench.[25] In addition, the Nadir paid Arabian tribes to go to war against the Muslims. Bribing Banu Ghatafan with half of their harvest, Banu Nadir secured 2,000 men and 300 horsemen from the tribe to attack Muhammad,[26][27] and similarly persuaded the Bani Asad.[28] They attempted to get the Banu Sulaym to attack the Muslims, but the tribe gave them only 700 men, since some of its leaders were sympathetic towards Islam. The Bani Amir refused to join them all together, as they had a pact with Muhammad.[29]
Once the battle started, Huyayy ibn Akhtab persuaded the Banu Qurayza to go against their covenant with Muhammad and turn against him during the battle. [30] After the defeat of the confederates in the battle, and Qurayza's subsequent surrender, Huyayy (who was at that time in the Qurayza strongholds of Medina) was killed alongside the men of the Qurayza. After Huyayy's death, Abu al-Rafi ibn Abi al-Huqayq took charge of the Banu Nadir at Khaybar. Al-Huqayq soon approached neighboring tribes to raise an army against Muhammad.[31][32] After learning this, the Muslims, aided by an Arab with a Jewish dialect, assassinated him.[33]

Al-Huqayq was succeeded by Usayr ibn Zarim. It has been recorded by one source[34] that Usayr also approached the Ghatafan and rumors spread that he intended to attack the "capital of Muhammad". The latter sent Abdullah bin Rawaha with a number of his companions, among whom was Abdullah bin Unays, an ally of Banu Salima, a clan hostile to the Jews. When they came to Usayr, they told him that if he would come to Muhammad, Muhammad would give him an appointment and honour him. They kept on at him until he went with them with a number of Jews. Abdullah bin Unays mounted him on his beast until he was in al-Qarqara, about six miles from Khaybar. Usayr suddenly changed his mind about going with them. Abdullah perceived Usayr's bad intention as the latter was preparing to draw his sword. So Abdullah rushed at him and struck him with his sword cutting off his leg. Usayr hit Abdullah with a stick of shauhat wood which he had in his hand and wounded his head. All Muhammad's emissaries fell upon the thirty Jewish companions and killed them except one man who escaped on his feet.[35] Abdullah bin Unays is the assassin who volunteered and got permission to kill Banu Nadir's Sallam ibn Abu al-Huqayq at a previous night mission in Khaybar.

Many scholars have considered the above machinations of the Nadir as a reason for the battle. According to Montgomery Watt, their intriguing and use of their wealth to incite tribes against Muhammad left him no choice but to attack.[36] Vaglieri concurs that one reason for attack was that the Jews of Khaybar were responsible for the Confederates that attacked Muslims during the Battle of the Trench.[16] Shibli Numani also sees Khaybar's actions during the Battle of the Trench, and draws particular attention to Banu Nadir's leader Huyayy ibn Akhtab, who had gone to the Banu Qurayza during the battle to instigate them to attack Muhammad.[31]
Muslims can lie for satan himself
Once the battle started, Huyayy ibn Akhtab persuaded the Banu Qurayza to go against their covenant with Muhammad and turn against him during the battle.
It is well known that the Banu Qurayza helped Mohammed to dig the Trenches during the Battle of the Trench BUT did NOT participate in the Fight (they went to their homes).

1. Except the above is untrue, with evidence, how did Banu Qurayza turn against Mohammed during the battle?

After the defeat of the confederates in the battle, and Qurayza's subsequent surrender,
2. Did the Banu Qurayza surrender because Mohammed won the Battle of the Trench or because they were surrounded by Muslim warriors who besieged their town for 25 days?

3. Is it untrue that the reason for Mohammed besieging Banu Qurayza was no other than Mohammed claiming that Gabriel told him to fight them?

Sahih al-Bukhari 281
Narrated `Aisha:
When Allah's Messenger returned on the day (of the battle) of Al-Khandaq (i.e. Trench), he put down his arms and took a bath. Then Gabriel whose head was covered with dust, came to him saying, "You have put down your arms! By Allah, I have not put down my arms yet." Allah's Messenger said, "Where (to go now)?" Gabriel said, "This way," pointing towards the tribe of Bani Quraiza. So Allah's Messenger went out towards them .

Did Gabriel give any excuse to Mohammed for this genocide?

Just three questions my friend!
You ran away from the previous ones: I assume you dislike christians who know Islam!
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by TenQ: 8:02pm On Apr 11
Lukuluku69:

The "Mass" murder of Jews was the Kyber incident.

Research it on Wiki.

700 Fighting Men were executed and their Properties shared alongside women.

Research the incident.

Then come back and we talk about it.
So, its not about banu Qurayza again!?

Yes, Kyber was part of it, but the main one where over 700 males were slaughtered was against Bany Qurayza.

Learn your genocidal history well
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by Lukuluku69(m): 8:03pm On Apr 11
FxMasterz:

Of cause I never said the scriptures says 'The world was not ready for grace." You should ask for scriptures if I had said that.

You'll need to study the Bible and have God's plan of salvation revealed to you from Genesis to Revelation to understand that.

Grace needed many factors to go worldwide out which I will give you 2:

1. An example of man's failure at self righteousness (Demonstrated through Israel and the law)

2. A language and means for the message to spread across the world (The Greek language and the spread of the Roman empire provided this platform). If Grace was introduced for example at the time of Moses, the Israelites would have personalized it the same way they did the law. The language barrier would also add to the factors that'll support the personalization. But God introduced grace at a time when almost everybody was speaking Greek and therefore people of different nations could understand one another using one language - Greek.

God wants to reveal Himself to the whole world, not just Israel. So, the world had to be ready.

Concoctions!

1. Israel failed at Self Righteousness and Laws? So what? So no one in Israel will see Salvation before your Jesus assumed Atonement? Simply laughable. Did he not know Israel will fail in his Laws and in attainment of Righteousness?

2. Language? So, Jehovah had to use Pagans Languages to spread his Grace? And in doing so, Pagans ideas and thoughts could enter as we have in Pagan gods dying to save people?

Baba, I am too rooted to allow this concoctions to pass.

It can't fly. It never flew and it won't.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by Lukuluku69(m): 8:09pm On Apr 11
TenQ:

Muslims can lie for satan himself
Once the battle started, Huyayy ibn Akhtab persuaded the Banu Qurayza to go against their covenant with Muhammad and turn against him during the battle.
It is well known that the Banu Qurayza helped Mohammed to dig the Trenches during the Battle of the Trench BUT did NOT participate in the Fight (they went to their homes).

1. Except the above is untrue, with evidence, how did Banu Qurayza turn against Mohammed during the battle?

After the defeat of the confederates in the battle, and Qurayza's subsequent surrender,
2. Did the Banu Qurayza surrender because Mohammed won the Battle of the Trench or because they were surrounded by Muslim warriors who besieged their town for 25 days?

3. Is it untrue that the reason for Mohammed besieging Banu Qurayza was no other than Mohammed claiming that Gabriel told him to fight them?

Sahih al-Bukhari 281
Narrated `Aisha:
When Allah's Messenger returned on the day (of the battle) of Al-Khandaq (i.e. Trench), he put down his arms and took a bath. Then Gabriel whose head was covered with dust, came to him saying, "You have put down your arms! By Allah, I have not put down my arms yet." Allah's Messenger said, "Where (to go now)?" Gabriel said, "This way," pointing towards the tribe of Bani Quraiza. So Allah's Messenger went out towards them .

Did Gabriel give any excuse to Mohammed for this genocide?

Just three questions my friend!
You ran away from the previous ones: I assume you dislike christians who know Islam!

The confused one, you can help me set up defense and still turn around and aid my enemies.

Are you that slow to understand Tactics in war situations?

You can share intelligence and thats what they did.

You can go on and type your usual tripe, it doesn't matter and talking about genocide, have you forgotten Genocidal Jehovah commands to Moses?
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by TenQ: 9:45pm On Apr 11
Lukuluku69:

The confused one, you can help me set up defense and still turn around and aid my enemies.

Are you that slow to understand Tactics in war situations?

You can share intelligence and thats what they did.

You can go on and type your usual tripe, it doesn't matter and talking about genocide, have you forgotten Genocidal Jehovah commands to Moses?
I asked you three questions and as usual, you are being emotional rather than answering the simple questions that betray your claims
1. Is it true or untrue that Jibril was the one who ordered Mohammed to besiege Banu Qurayza?
2. You claimed that
"Once the battle started, Huyayy ibn Akhtab persuaded the Banu Qurayza to go against their covenant with Muhammad and turn against him during the battle"
How did this happen because the men of banu Qurayza went home to their farms after digging the trenches, so with suitable evidence how did they turn against Mohammed DURING the battle?
3. You claimed that
"After the defeat of the confederates in the battle, and Qurayza's subsequent surrendered"
Did the Banu Qurayza surrender because Mohammed won the Battle of the Trench or because they were surrounded by Muslim warriors who besieged their town for 25 days?

What is so difficult with these questions?
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by KnownUnknown: 9:58pm On Apr 11
Veecruz:

You already wasted time trying to rebut but failing everytime we answer back which is why you start insalting as you see you cannot argue as already proven here. So, leave matter, You cannot validly rebut our
standings.

Your standings are absolute rubbish.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by Veecruz: 10:15pm On Apr 11
KnownUnknown:

Your standings are absolute rubbish.

Yet you could not reasonably and validly fallt it.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by KnownUnknown: 10:33pm On Apr 11
Veecruz:

It being absolute rubbish is the fault with it. For Bleep sake, you believe something called a ghost impregnated a girl who then gave birth to a superhuman who got killed for something called sin, which is an offense against the psychotic god of the Hebrews.

What’s there to argue about?! Lol.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. by KnownUnknown: 10:40pm On Apr 11
Veecruz:

I’m akin to the French from centuries past who took their gunboats and ships to conquer new territories. After conquering the territories, they disposed of the religious institutions and artifacts, and termed those systems of belief “jou jou”, which is French for “plaything”
No arguments were needed and they were right to call those systems “jou jou”. Even the descendants of the conquered now call those systems of belief “juju”.

It’s in the same vein I call the demented Jew shit you believe in “jou jou”, and there is no argument to be had because the Eurocentric Jew “jou jou” you believe in has the same efficacy as the systems the French termed juju.

Rubbish is rubbish, no matter how convinced you are. Even Scientologists are convinced about their religion that was just created in the 1970s but their convictions mean nothing. Just like yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Religion ,atheism ,and Men's perspectives Concerning God. / and Thou Shalt Neither Draw Nor Be Christian! Muslims 11th Commandment! / Pastor Steve Is A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.