Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Love Vultures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Vultures (346 Views)

Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) / I Love Sex In A Well Lite Room....Dark Room?! No Deal, I Want To See It (Photo) / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Vultures by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Aside kicking nasty people with my rain boot, I love vultures too. Sweet creature with a head like Samuel mbah and banky W put together, sharp talons like Lancelot's sword, acidic stomach like chemistry practical class. Damn, who wouldn't love vultures, they don't kill, they just wait for you to die so they can fist on your remains ( nasty ). Vultures are more gentle than doves. I go to zoos and steal their vultures, because they are always under fed, I take them to my house and cook them a nice cup of meat. How lovely.
No insults homies.
I skipped my meetings with my physiatrist for a week, so things may seem a little weird here.

Ps
If you don't like vultures, you are a freak and weirdo at the same time

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: I Love Vultures by Ahmback(m): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Another one on the loose. It seems nairaland is home to yabaleft escapees

1 Like

Re: I Love Vultures by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ahmback:
Another one on the loose. It seems nairaland is home to yabaleft escapees

My rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i kick a fellow with it, they'll kick bucket

1 Like

Re: I Love Vultures by KillIgbohoN0W: 1:03am On Dec 09, 2021
You & VULTUREBBQGRILLS must have something in common
Re: I Love Vultures by Lee99: 1:22am On Dec 09, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:
Aside kicking nasty people with my rain boot, I love vultures too. Sweet creature with a head like Samuel mbah and banky W put together, sharp talons like Lancelot's sword, acidic stomach like chemistry practical class. Damn, who wouldn't love vultures, they don't kill, they just wait for you to die so they can fist on your remains ( nasty ). Vultures are more gentle than doves. I go to zoos and steal their vultures, because they are always under fed, I take them to my house and cook them a nice cup of meat. How lovely.
No insults homies.
I skipped my meetings with my physiatrist for a week, so things may seem a little weird here.

Ps
If you don't like vultures, you are a freak and weirdo at the same time

Feast.
Secondly stop trying to join the set of nairalanders who start their comments with stale quips try and be original, captain bandwagon
Re: I Love Vultures by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2021
Lee99:

Feast.
Secondly stop trying to join the set of nairalanders who start their comments with stale quips try and be original, captain bandwagon

Guess what bruv, I don't give a shit, I just do my thing.

1 Like

Re: I Love Vultures by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
You & VULTUREBBQGRILLS must have something in common

If I catch that vulturebbqgrills amma break my foot off his ass. He uses my lovely vultures for barbeque, nasty. He needs to be kicked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Airtime Giveaway / Ladies What Made You Visit Him Once And Never Visit Again? � Guys Gather Here L / Get Vaccinated In Nigeria Or Lose Your Job: Which One Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.