Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) (45305 Views)

The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine / Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks / United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Folabifreeman(m): 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Uu
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by ClassicMan202(m): 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Xfgh
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by MufasaLion: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by MufasaLion: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
It is right in our faces!
The path is being Created for the rise of the anti christ. The UN definitely has a Part to play in the rise of the antichrist.

We are hearing the call for "Peace and Safety" The Bible says when they say Peace and Safety, sudden Destruction comes. Just as we see All over the places.

When you read the book of Revelation 13, you will get more insight on this.

Right before our Eyes right outside the UN building in Newyork is a Sculpture that Perfectly describes what John the Beloved and Daniel saw over 2000 yrs ago when talking about the rise of the Beast.

Revelation 13:2
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Daniel 7:4a
The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings.

What an interesting time to be alive.
If your Eyes are open, you will see that all the Endtimes actors are already on Ground, waiting for their time.

Folks Don't mess with your soul! The End is Starring us in the Face! Subscribe to JESUS Christ to avoid the Calamities and Disaters warming up to ravage this world.
[/s]

TRASH!!!

Damn you! Talking with both sides of his mouth. Gullible sheeple! Anybody around you definitely will be deprived of intelligence. Dumb reasoning always!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Adakintroy: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Rithousness you message too full with worries. Their is enough worries in this world. The end itself is love. Teach people love and kindness. Meekness, humility. I have never heard you mention this spirit just heaven heaven heaven. Anyone who says heaven without such authority is ignorant of it. Calm down and teach love..

Now abide this three faith hope and love but the greatest is love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by jrusky(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Finally the "Beast has come".

You are using angry animal ready to devour as symbol of peace

So where is Dove, where is Eagle and other peaceful animals

Now I'm beginning to see the presence of the Beast every where.

4 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Zimmermann(m): 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
What exactly is 'peaceful' and 'safe' about that sculpture

1 Like

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by jrusky(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]

TRASH!!!

Damn you! Talking with both sides of his mouth. Gullible sheeple! Anybody around you definitely will be deprived of intelligence. Dumb reasoning always!

But he never insulted you bro.

Na wah oo.

3 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by alizma: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hanibbal:

Stop deceiving yourself bro. I haven't heard or read of a statue like this at the UN headquarters but there are a lot of statues at the UN headquarters depicting peace and security which were donated by artists from different nations. And if Mexico has donated this must you link it to the bible again? And you call this Gospel.

Fanatics like you always find one thing or the other in the bible to relate to present happenings just to justify your erroneous preaching.
Can you explain in a simple language how the combination of eagle and jaguar depict sign of peace?

3 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Buliwyf: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lol. So a winged jaguar or perhaps even a griffin which is a mythical creature from Greek mythology or even the mythology of the culture that donated it, is what is making our resident lunatic on Nairaland to start dancing naked again. SMH

Do these fanatics and religious nitwits even know since how long and how many places winged lions have been used as emblems and statues or even insignias? I guess all those places throughout history have also been a sign of the endtime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by MufasaLion: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
jrusky:

But he never insulted you bro.

Na wah oo.

He insulted our intelligence and if you ain't intelligent enough to know that, you can go ahead and be brainwashed like him. Good day!

2 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Zimmermann(m): 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
jrusky:
Finally the "Beast has come".

You are using angry animal ready to devour as symbol of peace

So where is Dove, where is Eagle and other peaceful animals

Now I'm beginning to see the presence of the Beast every where.
An Eagle is not, and has never been a symbol of peace, nor a peaceful animal for that matter. It's rather a symbol of dominion and strength. so note that anywhere you see it.
BTW, it's funny how none of u here attacking Righteousness2 has offered a contrary and intelligible opinion to challenge his' ...no be ment be dat grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Owen247: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hanibbal:

Stop deceiving yourself bro. I haven't heard or read of a statue like this at the UN headquarters but there are a lot of statues at the UN headquarters depicting peace and security which were donated by artists from different nations. And if Mexico has donated this must you link it to the bible again? And you call this Gospel.

Fanatics like you always find one thing or the other in the bible to relate to present happenings just to justify your erroneous preaching.
U sure say u don read REVELEATIONS for Bible before?

3 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by olisaEze(m): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
The path is being Created for the rise of the anti christ. The UN definitely has a Part to play in the rise of the antichrist.

We are hearing the call for "Peace and Safety" The Bible says when they say Peace and Safety, sudden Destruction comes. Just as we see All over the places.

Right before our Eyes right outside the UN building in Newyork is a Sculpture that Perfectly describes what John the Beloved and Daniel saw over 2000 yrs ago when talking about the rise of the Beast.

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

If your Eyes are open, you will see that all the Endtimes actors are already on Ground, waiting for their time.

Folks Don't mess with your soul! The End is Starring us in the Face! Subscribe to JESUS Christ to avoid the Calamities and Disaters warming up to ravage this world.

I’d have been disappointed if someone else but u had made FTC on dis topic. Make way make way, pastor righteousness is here! grin grin
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by lebron7(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

You are just a weak and dumb religious fanatic

2 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by arimahoseloka(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hanibbal:

So watching to you means using conspiracy theories to preach fear and nonsense right. Go and ask the Holy Spirit to show you what watching means. I don't care what statue anyone has erected some where.

Do you even think sinners understand all these error mr righteousness2 is preaching. You came to me a sinner to preach the gospel to me and you are telling me a beast statue has been installed in the U.N headquarters and i should repent and run for my life, does that even make any sense to a sinner? Is that the gospel. Error and error is what he keeps preaching.

Since you are a such a knowlegable bible scholar. Tell me what watching means??

are you afraid of Hell fire and condemnation of soul? You ought to be!! All men ought to be!! and it should be preached to them!!

2 cor 5:11
Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

Hebrews 10:29 (KJV) Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Heb 10:31
It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God

Luke 12:5 (KJV) But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

The Bible doesn't say what men want to hear. The Bible simply says the truth!! You either Accept or reject it.

God will destroy sinners and time is running out. Sinners will be utterly uprooted from the earth and will have no habitation!!

Time is ticking!!

6 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by adedayourt(m): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
Thought a dove signifies peace, why not use such meet creature, why fuse a flying beast and a walking beast to connote peace.

4 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Ramirezkhay(m): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na Lion you quote na Jaguar dy here

If to say awa parents dy fear say End time dy come

Dem no suppose give birth to us at all

Abi wetin you think?

End time End time, Una Dy flex life codedly Dy born pikin Dy build church Dy build mosque Upandan embarassed

Be like na the same response I give one guy that year I go give you

(If we don die call us make we argue again)

grin grin grin

Righteousness2:

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Dangrace01: 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
You want to flex xmas check profile
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Omini247: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Holiness created... Righteousness commented first.... Ok o...

Analyst coman do ya thing grin grin grin grin grin

1, 2 3....
Ghost come comment second

1 Like

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Hanibbal(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
alizma:

Can you explain in a simple language how the combination of eagle and jaguar depict sign of peace?

I don't care what that statue depicts. All i know is there are many statue at the UN headquarter donated by artists from Nations. So righteousness should just shut up and stop making a fuss of it. Let me ask you a question how is that statue affecting your life or your christian faith negatively? Fanatics everywhere.
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by TheWolfen(m): 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by EvangelistChuks(m): 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away {2 Timothy 3:5] .
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by SilvanusII(m): 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

Shettap jàre. Which are we going with gángan? Winged lion or winged leopard with bear claws or all of them join together? So are you the one doing a remix of both of them àbí ez the person who saw two different visions that dinnor know what they are saying? To dey speak nonsense go jus dey sweet u

Buliwyf:
Lol. So a winged jaguar or perhaps even a griphon which is a mythical creature from Greek mythology or even the mythology of the culture that donated it, is what is making our resident lunatic on Nairaland to start dancing naked again. SMH

Do these fanatics and religious nitwits even know since how long and how many places winged lions have been used as emblems and statues or even insignias? I guess all those places throughout history have also been a sign of the endtime.

Its exhausting walahi. I wanted to straight up just say 'it's a griffon', but as u rightly called them nitwit, ẹ no go understand. It's how they read their bibles for me.

2 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by TMKsouth: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
Beautiful and best of all - thought provoking.

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Bouncing2(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hmmm.

It's happening before our very eyes.
Righteousness said it all.

How can a jaguar and eagle combo be an emblem of peace?

Everybody wise up abegg.

3 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Vireani79: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hanibbal:

U don't want him to link it
Yet the link is clear to see
.ur case is like a person who hits a child and doesn't want the child to cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by kumulus(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you Brother.
It is Great to see that there are People whose Eyes of understanding are opened in these Last of the Last Moments.

So many people are lost ! So many have their eyes opened but can see nothing.
It really hurts to see people with living no knowledge and Understanding of the times and Sheepishly heading to the Broadway of Destruction.

You expend so much of your lifetime distinctly describing and detailing Hell to your audience, they see pictures you skillfully paint in their dreams and nightmares they call visions. You do such an excellent job at this but I really do think if you would employ your talents in painting the images of the much awaited Heaven and how to get there, lives will be better. Even so, the "lost" sheeps and the "unsaved" will find the salvation you ought to preach and defend with your life even.

STOP PREACHING DOOM AND GLOOM!!!
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Decency2020(f): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mko123:
WTF, my pastor has taken the FTC before being ushered in. This thread na im thread.
If I see am for football thread, nobody go fit separate us

He is the OP and ftc winner. He has many monikers on nairaland. Here is his second home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Icandream: 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hanibbal:

If u like u take what he wrote into consideration if u don't why not just read and stop commenting instead of trying to discourage others?

2 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by ogascomax: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hanibbal:

Instead of attacking him, go and do your research. As soon as I saw that earlier today I have to Google it and they are lots of images on this.
1The 5:3
For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) / How DNA Identified Australian Man As Escaped US Fugitive Who Murdered His Parent / US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.