Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) (45302 Views)

The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine / Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks / United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by kumulus(m): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bouncing2:
Hmmm.

It's happening before our very eyes.
Righteousness said it all.

How can a jaguar and eagle combo be an emblem of peace?

Everybody wise up abegg.

....but the Lion of Judah is a perfect representation of Peace and Safety abi??!

2 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by tempex88(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
if this is what is sued to depict safety....i no wan dey safe abeg.

1 Like

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by victorazy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
Depiction of Spirit guard from the movie Coco.
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Nyanabo(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
This give great credence to The bible book Revelations.

Lord may you keep all those burning for you ever burning till you come.

As it is I'm scared to go back to my vomits, because I know the terror I've caused the devil, he is 3ver ready to torment me if I drop my gaurd.

4 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Nyanabo(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
kumulus:

....but the Lion of Judah is a perfect representation of Peace and Safety abi??!

It's the Lamb that signifies peace and meekness.

3 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by victorazy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
jrusky:
Finally the "Beast has come".

You are using angry animal ready to devour as symbol of peace

So where is Dove, where is Eagle and other peaceful animals

Now I'm beginning to see the presence of the Beast every where.

This gat nothing to do the what you guys are insinuating. The image is a Spirit guard from the movie Coco. Go and watch it.
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by ipobarethieves: 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
grin grin dnt mind Righteousness2 and his conFUSED followers
Hanibbal:

So watching to you means using conspiracy theories to preach fear and nonsense right. Go and ask the Holy Spirit to show you what watching means. I don't care what statue anyone has erected some where.

Do you even think sinners understand all these error mr righteousness2 is preaching. You came to me a sinner to preach the gospel to me and you are telling me a beast statue has been installed in the U.N headquarters and i should repent and run for my life, does that even make any sense to a sinner? Is that the gospel. Error and error is what he keeps preaching.

1 Like

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Ihatemumu: 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is right in our faces!
The path is being Created for the rise of the anti christ. The UN definitely has a Part to play in the rise of the antichrist.

We are hearing the call for "Peace and Safety" The Bible says when they say Peace and Safety, sudden Destruction comes. Just as we see All over the places.

When you read the book of Revelation 13, you will get more insight on this.

Right before our Eyes right outside the UN building in Newyork is a Sculpture that Perfectly describes what John the Beloved and Daniel saw over 2000 yrs ago when talking about the rise of the Beast.

Revelation 13:2
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Daniel 7:4a
The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings.

What an interesting time to be alive.
If your Eyes are open, you will see that all the Endtimes actors are already on Ground, waiting for their time.

Folks Don't mess with your soul! The End is Starring us in the Face! Subscribe to JESUS Christ to avoid the Calamities and Disaters warming up to ravage this world.

Thank for sharing,God bless you,please don't stop spreading the messages

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by powerblaze(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
For all those condemning Righteousness.. the fact is simple...

One day, nairaland will have it's highest traffic in history... within millions of posts of frantic people trying to figure out what's going on.

One day they'll all be like: so this guy was right all along ...
He'll not be here to respond to your frantic calls for help, and neither will I.

He who has ears to hear, let him hear

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by emae009(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
arimahoseloka:

My brother you talk trash. As a christian you are suppose to know the times,
watch and pray

Luke 21:34-36
"But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man

he's not talking trash.... what our resident pastor and you are trying to do can be equated to waiting until the exams time to go and read.
If you truly love God, you don't have to wait and see the signs of the end time to go and repent. That's pretending in a nutshell.
If you want to convert souls to God, you live a wonderful Christian virtuous life, so that by your doings others can change and change wholeheartedly not telling them, tomorrow you'll be in total condemnation if you don't repent. They are not repenting because the love God but because as you are pointing out they don't want to be condemned.
Two different things

1 Like

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by ipobarethieves: 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
sad only pa okoro Righteousness2 Dey See evil
Buliwyf:
Lol. So a winged jaguar or perhaps even a griffin which is a mythical creature from Greek mythology or even the mythology of the culture that donated it, is what is making our resident lunatic on Nairaland to start dancing naked again. SMH

Do these fanatics and religious nitwits even know since how long and how many places winged lions have been used as emblems and statues or even insignias? I guess all those places throughout history have also been a sign of the endtime.
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by King44(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
The path is being Created for the rise of the anti christ. The UN definitely has a Part to play in the rise of the antichrist.

We are hearing the call for "Peace and Safety" The Bible says when they say Peace and Safety, sudden Destruction comes. Just as we see All over the places.

Right before our Eyes right outside the UN building in Newyork is a Sculpture that Perfectly describes what John the Beloved and Daniel saw over 2000 yrs ago when talking about the rise of the Beast.

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

If your Eyes are open, you will see that all the Endtimes actors are already on Ground, waiting for their time.

Folks Don't mess with your soul! The End is Starring us in the Face! Subscribe to JESUS Christ to avoid the Calamities and Disaters warming up to ravage this world.
mtchew
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Benrosaria(m): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

Oh bob shut up for your heavenly matter. This isn’t about airing your views. Na the heaven matter dey make us go hell sef if you never sabi something. That symbol shows a lot especially in the selection of color. That’s Africa. Your brains are needed. It’s void of racism reason you can see those colors on it. Kolo try to smoke weed sometimes
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
This one na antichrist oo

1 Like

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by AllahIsSatan: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
So the fact that there is a visually representative symbol of the prophecy in Daniel 7: 4 means nothing to you?

[img]https://images./ObEx9B9X6HUfi6jJSkJsC.jpg[/img]

Hanibbal:

So you believe this is antiChrist thing too abi..lol
My fellow christians always turning bible upside down.

4 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by ipobarethieves: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
grin sad grin So preaching DOOMSDAY/BLOOD and gloom is good? Go and read Same Righteousness2 post on TRUMP/BIDEN..U go understand him small small..There’s Nothing hood in that gospel bod fear,hopeless,misfortune ur Righteousness2 Dey preach here
powerblaze:
For all those condemning Righteousness.. the fact is simple...

One day, nairaland will have it's highest traffic in history... within millions of posts of frantic people trying to figure out what's going on.

One day they'll all be like: so this guy was right all along ...
He'll not be here to respond to your frantic calls for help, and neither will I.

He who has ears to hear, let him hear
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by StreetFight: 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

I am a Muslim.

I am Confused.
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by IronGalaxy: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
TMKsouth:
Beautiful and best of all - thought provoking.
It screams "illuminati new world order"..so ghastly

1 Like

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by arimahoseloka(m): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
emae009:

he's not talking trash.... what our resident pastor and you are trying to do can be equated to waiting until the exams time to go and read.
If you truly love God, you don't have to wait and see the signs of the end time to go and repent. That's pretending in a nutshell.
If you want to convert souls to God, you live a wonderful Christian virtuous life, so that by your doings others can change and change wholeheartedly not telling them, tomorrow you'll be in total condemnation if you don't repent. They are not repenting because the love God but because as you are pointing out they don't want to be condemned.
Two different things

You are almost correct my brother but Men differ!! Men are extremely stubborn and are not easily convinced, not even by ones lifestyle.

Noah preached about a deluge of water coming to destroy the earth. It took him about 55-75 years constructing that ark and warning people to come over and be saved.

Yet they ridiculed and insulted him. Animals obeyed God while men disobeyed. We are warning men like Noah did in those days. Save yourself from the coming destruction. The destruction of the earth is sure.

The earth will be completely covered in fire and destroyed, this is not crazy or fictional talk. This is the truth. I personally have researched it and found it to be true.

4 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Coronavirus123: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
Joke aside, I'm among the people that criticize pastor righteousness but we should accept the fact that the signs are becoming too glaring for us to ignore. Let's prepare for the coming of Christ, I get why oooo

6 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Image123(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
kumulus:

Nope, the Lion depicts authority, ruling and reigning. The Lamb is more of peace.
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by jeph19(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
Scripture been fulfilled... this is an end time sculpture

1 Like

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Iwattly(m): 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Africans and religion grin grin grin
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Hanibbal(m): 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
So the fact that there is a visually representative symbol of the prophecy in Daniel 7: 4 means nothing to you?

[img]https://images./ObEx9B9X6HUfi6jJSkJsC.jpg[/img]

If you are waiting for a statue to be erected some where before you start taking your christian life serious then you are not a christian. A true christian don't wait for signs here and there. Just serve God with fear and reverence I am ready always with or without beast image.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by kwasoly(m): 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by TMKsouth: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
IronGalaxy:
It screams "illuminati new world order"..so ghastly

LOL, that's why i think it's thought-provoking ; the dove symbolism has not achieved peace on earth so let's try other options. Besides, the tiger and eagle have positive connotations in some cultures - perhaps in Mexico where the artist is from. Our global symbols need not always be from the western world.

Anyway I'm not into any of these mainstream conspiracy theories like illuminati, 5G and vaccines - that's why I'm not bothered by the statue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Sheriman(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
That symbol means so many things that is even out of context of what they really meant "PEACE"
An Eagle and a Lion. If they are talking about security or dominance we can say they are making sense but this is "PEACE". A global peace for that matter. It doesn't not related to what they are preaching at all. They should have use white Sheep or Dove for this symbol. Anyways, if all these prominent oyinbo people dey talk wheytin black man won talk for there. United Nations indeed.
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by kumulus(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
Image123:

Nope, the Lion depicts authority, ruling and reigning. The Lamb is more of peace.

Tell me something I don't already know....
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by AllahIsSatan: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Then why does our Lord tell us that it is our duty to be able to discern the signs of the end times?

Matthew 16:3
And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

Hanibbal:

If you are waiting for a statue to be erected some where before you start taking your christian life serious then you are not a christian. A true christian don't wait for signs here and there. Just serve God with fear and reverence I am ready always with or without beast image.

1 Like

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by pakirisuitesphc(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
Joke apart, this so called misinformed pastor need to learn how to research information before using falsehood to spread the Gospel, in which itself is a sin. The status was never at the UN headquarter nor donated as a symbol of peace. It was a symbol use as the celebration of the " day of the dead. You can read more below.

This year, visitors to New York City’s famed Rockefeller Center can see a fabulous exhibtion of Día de los Muertos related Mexican folk art. Works by Atelier Jacobo and María Angeles in Oaxaca and by Menchaca Studio, a Mexico City-based organization specializing in Huichol art and crafts, will be on display. Among the colorful works are two towering alebrijes, vibrantly-colored sculptures of animals and mythical creatures meant to serve as spiritual guides: an 11-foot dragon and a 13.5-foot feathered jaguar, both rendered in fiberglass.

https://travelbetweenthepages.com/2021/11/01/dia-de-los-muertos-in-nyc/amp/
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Reni1: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Do you really think a subscription to a religion will save you from a impending doom ? Its ok to choose to believe fallacies, but it isnt ok to use your believe to scar others. Its your life , do it as you wish but dont drag others along with you

I will share my personal story. My grand father was an believer who preached similar message of the coming even before my parent was born. He gave his all to save peoples life and choose not to educate his children because there was a second coming and you wont need earthly education in heaven. Needless to say his last born. Is now in his 60s with my grand father long gone and we are still waiting for this second coming. Poverty is the bane of my family as economic hardship does not bend to the will of religion.

We did not subscribe to a religion before we were created, i think we do mot need to subscribe to one to get to the next phase of life if it does exist. So it may be better to live in the present than to live in an uncertain future
Righteousness2:

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by RIchiediamond27(m): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
Thank you for sharing... God bless you for this...
All I know is that United Nations has a great role to play in the agenda of the antichrist...
Righteousness2:

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) / How DNA Identified Australian Man As Escaped US Fugitive Who Murdered His Parent / US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.